Playhouse Travel Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playhouse Travel Trailer

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 30th 2013, 5:59 pm

I really like this idea. Looks really roomy inside for the size.
Looks custom make on a trailer.

Has anyone ever seen this pix and where it may be found?
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playhouse Travel Trailer

Post by ATouchofHeart on June 30th 2013, 6:02 pm

[img][/img]
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on July 1st 2013, 2:27 am

Oooh wonderful! Very Happy

I could live in that...quite comfortably.

Joan x
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 1st 2013, 11:14 am

Awesome! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 2nd 2013, 12:12 am

When I find my Twin Flame I hope he has carpentry skills like my Tom Praise
It's pine too WinkWinkWink
I really like it. Is that about 20' long John?
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on July 2nd 2013, 3:27 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:When I find my Twin Flame I hope he has carpentry skills like my Tom Praise

Had a chuckle at that,Deb..... Ken used to say to me 'You'll miss me when I am gone'.....we used to laugh because he was an electrician....handy for electrical work....Laughing

I do miss him too.....Sad

Joan x
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 2nd 2013, 8:51 am

Smile Yes, My Tom did everything also. Carpenter by trade. Not electrician -must have been shocked in a prior life Wink

This is a really nice audio/video Youtube Twin Flam Meditation I just found. With explaination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmOSnUSOBAQ
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 2nd 2013, 10:31 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:When I find my Twin Flame I hope he has carpentry skills like my Tom Praise

I don't know Deb Smile. I think that it has to be longer than twenty foot. I got out my tape measure and measured some spaces and I don't think that you can get all of that stuff into a twenty foot by eight foot space. It can't be any wider that eight feet or you have to have a wide load permit to move it, but if you look at what is in it, it has to be longer than twenty feet. My guess would be somewhere between twenty four to twenty eight feet long. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 2nd 2013, 11:06 am

I do want to say that somebody put a lot of work and money into building that traveling playhouse Smile. A lot of work and money. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 2nd 2013, 8:20 pm

sunmystic wrote:

I don't know Deb Smile. I think that it has to be longer than twenty foot. I got out my tape measure and measured some spaces and I don't think that you can get all of that stuff into a twenty foot by eight foot space. It can't be any wider that eight feet or you have to have a wide load permit to move it, but if you look at what is in it, it has to be longer than twenty feet. My guess would be somewhere between twenty four to twenty eight feet long. john

Thanks John, I was wondering. And you're right about the width.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 2nd 2013, 8:24 pm

sunmystic wrote:I do want to say that somebody put a lot of work and money into building that traveling playhouse Smile. A lot of work and money. john

That's true but if you wanted to make one to fit your needs; money would not be an issue (as long as you had it). The roof is custom also.
I don't think it is a buy off the lot play house. Too many different shapes. I just with I knew what website it came from. Someone posted it on Facebook but it was just photos.

Some day it will come to me I'm sure.

Thanks John for your advise.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 3rd 2013, 11:40 am

You are welcome Deb, and thank you for sharing all of the interesting things that you share with us! Love, john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 3rd 2013, 1:55 pm

Deb, the "Tumbleweed" folks built your traveling play house and here is their website:

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/products/epu

Here is the website that your picture came from and a video about it: http://www.travelchannel.com/video/tumbleweed-tiny-houses
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 3rd 2013, 6:45 pm

My pleasure John.

OH! Another playhouse trailer. This one looks smaller. I'll check it out...........thanks John.

THANKS FOR THE LINK JOHN I HAVE DOWNLOADED TWO pdf'S BY THEM.

I am going to give the idea to my daughter's husband.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on July 3rd 2013, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 3rd 2013, 7:34 pm

Woo-Hoo
16' with a 2' porch.

this is not the same as above but similar. They have a full porch on the end where the first pix utilizes part of that for an office. These are so great.

Their Moto: How to build a small home for just 20 grand!

Plans
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 3rd 2013, 8:01 pm

I found it!
This is the original photo I liked.

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/products/weebee/#ad-image-0

When I win the lottery; or find my twin flame.....I'm getting one of these. Take off for a weekend and feel at home.

Thanks John!!
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 3rd 2013, 8:15 pm

They even have cottages up to 3 bedrooms.

Link to the one I love
http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/products/weebee/#ad-image-0
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on July 8th 2013, 8:41 am

Thank YouThank YouThank You Deb, this is a wonderful meditation. I really enjoyed it and I think I might have seen my twin flame. I did see the guide who led me to meet my twin and he did look like he was described as looking. I saw the castle too and I saw my 3rd eye and other faces too. I didn't want the tape to stop, I found it hard to let myself come out of it, I wanted it to go on. I wonder if that is normal.Hugs

ATouchofHeart wrote:Smile Yes, My Tom did everything also. Carpenter by trade. Not electrician -must have been shocked in a prior life Wink

This is a really nice audio/video Youtube Twin Flam Meditation I just found. With explaination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmOSnUSOBAQ
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 8th 2013, 11:48 pm

That's great Taurus, it's normal for you with all that you see and connect with. I will have to listen to it again when I'm not tired. I'm glad it worked for you. Doesn't take much for you to connect Wink

I was listening to the CD that came with my 14 Sylvia Brown books I acquired yesterday. I was getting thee then fell asleep!
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on July 9th 2013, 10:26 pm

I have a bunch of her books too Deb, I wonder how she is doing? Haven't heard much since they said she was ill and in the hospital have you? Really like the Twin Flame! Did you see the other one about relationships? Haven't seen any pics of your grand daughter since birth, she must be getting big!Wave
Hugs
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 10th 2013, 1:00 am

HI Taurus; Must be doing ok she has about 30 events a year to put on I noticed the other day.

I like the Twin flame also. No, I didn't see the relationships. Can you send a link?

I know, I'm behind on my photos of the baby. I'll have to put up a side by side from birth to current. My daughter got some amazing ones one in the last couple days. She is smiling now and talking like cooing. Moving her hand so will be reaching soon.

She captures a beautiful on of Daddy holding her one morning.
A good one of grandson in back of car sleeping head back; baby sleeping head back and they were both holding hands.

My daughter loves dressing her all cute and color coordinated. Bow to match. Best dressed baby and most photographed.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum