Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit

4 posters

Go down

Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit Empty Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit

Post by ATouchofHeart June 28th 2013, 2:10 am

6-27-13

I had the most amazing connection tonight. It is really a great story of David.
Started after work; I went out of town a bit to a thrift shop. I like to find new cloths at a huge discount and there are plenty. I also like to look for spiritual books at those stores. Sometimes I find good one. 

I went to this one that I have not gone to in months. It’s cleaner and has air conditioning. It was over 100 today and being in an air conditioned office all day then coming out into the heat…whew! It was hot. 

I go right for the book section and I’m not finding anything. I asked a worker where the spiritual books were located; however most workers in those stores do not know anything about spirituality. They believe I’m referring to church books about religion. I’m more into the new age; light worker writings.
Then my eye turned right to “Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians” by Ginny and Michael Katz; channeled gemstone wisdom. ”The mission, purpose, effects, and therapeutic applications of gemstones in their spherical form”

Older print 1989, newer one 1994 I have the 1989 version
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/613PxzV0cfL.jpg

Oh My Gosh!! Wow!! I was shocked to find this book on their shelf. I’ve never seen one in a used book shops before.
I just happen to have one. Used it was as a gift from an online acquaintance who used to be on our JVP site. She has an online store with gemstones. I asked her what the book was all about and she asked me if I’d like one. She had the new print and had an older one that was out of print and would I like it. I said yes and she mailed it. I loved this book; felt drawn to it.
After getting what I needed I left. Driving home my daughter called and mentioned that we were all invited over to a Pizza place by the parents of one of the band members of my grandson’s band.
I arrived, had a piece of pizza and decided to go over to where Nicoli’s dad was sitting across from his mother.
The first day I met them was at the swim meet trophy night that the band played at Tues this week. The dad had given me his business card. He had printed out flyers of the painting he did for the kids band. I looked at his facebook page when I got home and asked him if he gave art lessons. That I had seen my spirit guide several times and wanted to paint her and the two images of Jesuha had seen when he woke me with them. He does give lessons.
I asked him if he saw my FB message about wanting to learn to paint my guide.

I’m sharing all my spiritual enlightenment and come to find out --- he used to give readings. !!!
Nine years ago he had a massive heart attack. They called in the priest to give last rights. They asked the wife if she would ok some medication for him and she said yes and when they put it in his arm his whole arm turned black and blistered. HE survived and NEVER had to have heart surgery, a stent or anything. Truly a miracle.
He wonders why he was allowed to live through it. I was talking about a medium I go to in a near by town and he said that his wife would love to go.
Apparently he does not give readings any longer since his heart attack. He used to be proficient in Gemstones; knew what every rock did metaphysically. But after the heart attack he told spirit that he did not want his abilities any longer……..he said they immediately stopped the  next day; the gem knowledge and his readings of others. Nine years ago.

Then I come into his life!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The moment I set eyes on his beautiful blue eyes I knew we had a spiritual connection somewhere. 
I told him that I was planning to write a book or two. He was getting spiritual messages that moment telling me to WRITE THE BOOK. To go home tonight and start the first sentence. To ask spirit to help me and they will. 
Man…..we had such an awesome connection David and I.  I felt like we were long lost friends. He was listening to every word I said and I was saying a lot. Get me around like minded people and I just have so much fun talking spirituality. 

Sharing all my spiritual experiences, he kept saying you need to write your book. Then he said.
“How much do you want to connect spiritually; do you want to help people spiritually”? Yes I told him.
“If you had to pick; would you pick being spiritual and helping others over your job” Yes, but I need a job, it pays less than my unemployment pay out but I need money;  I can’t quit. Spirit put me there to help others who are grieving from loss of loved ones. “No, you don’t have to quit your job, you just need to focus more and give more time to spirit” Got it I told him and I know that.

We had such a great talk. My NON-spiritual daughter, her husband and her father in law were just sitting there listening in. I know they could hear my big mouth. I don’t talk softly. Then his wife started talking to my daughter. Then his wife said to my daughter. ‘I don’t know why some people don’t know anything about chakras. Everyone knows about chakras’. I almost busted up laughing because my daughter her husband and FIL were being talked to by a spiritual person and had to listen and be polite. They always shut me up when I talk about or say anything spiritual. It was fun!

When David said he once knew everything about gemstones……..I said “oh my gosh I just pulled out last night a book called “Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians” by Ginny and Michael Katz  and just bought one an hour ago at the thrift shop……It’s in my car, would you like it? “Sure” he said and I ran to the car to get it, he left the table for a moment to the other room and I signed it To David, Best Wishes Deborah. He was tickled to get it. He said he would get it back to me after reading it and I said no, give it to someone else or keep it for reference. 

We definitely connected tonight.
I feel like spirit guided me to re-introduce David to his lost spiritual connections……..How cool is that.
I was so connected to him. My daughter, her husband and FIL scooted chairs over to our table just to listen in. Huh!! The non spiritual being who always tease me? Yep.
I giggled all the way  home………….

Oh and his son……………one of the band members? He said he does not realize he is spiritual but he sees auras.
I said; “David you said that you did not know why you lived through that heart attack? Maybe it is to help your son spiritually……….
David is going to take a photo of the band members and paint them. How great is that.
And he is going to give me art lessons and he is going to look at my big foot drawing and help me with it.
And maybe he will help me paint my guide and Jeshua.
I feel so blessed tonight to have connected with David knowing that my “Sharing” may have helped him connect with spirit again. I had no idea he was a medium in the past when I first started talking to him. He was giving me messages from spirit tonight; so he just may be getting it back.
He said that one night after meditating he woke up to a whole room of spirits all around in a circle at his bed just looking at him. 

Now I have a new chapter for my book.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit Empty Re: Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit

Post by ATouchofHeart June 28th 2013, 2:13 am

I just looked at the clock 11:11.

My computer outlook lost all my tasks Tues and the page was blank. I log every day. I looked bottom left and it said 1111 or 11:11. I screen shot it and will post later. I had to restart my computer to get all the tasks back.

I'm on the right path. 

I have to get up at 5:oo am.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit Empty Re: Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit

Post by Guest June 28th 2013, 7:16 am

Wow.Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom June 28th 2013, 12:04 pm

Oh Lord,such an interesting topic too. 

Everything happens for a reason,Deb.    Rest well,my friend....Love It 

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic June 28th 2013, 7:42 pm

I love it when things come together for somebody, especially when they are as nice as you. john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 28th 2013, 11:23 pm

Thank you so much Stephen, Joan and John.
Glad you liked my connection with David.
I'm still smiling about it all.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 29th 2013, 7:53 pm

Wow! I have to tell you what happened just now.

I grabbed the two bags out of my car from the thrift shop I bought Friday.
I looked in one and pulled out Sylvia Browne "Past Lives, Future Healing". I have a lot of her old literature before she wrote all the normal books. 

I bought this book in 20 miles from my house. The owner of this book is from my home town 6 miles from that.

I see a paper sticking out of the top of Sylvia's book. I open the page up and it is page 12, 13.
It is a newspaper article from the local newspaper where the book owner lives. dated April 7, 2005. Its just a photo of an old oil drill from 1920 titled "Local oil development in the last century. 

I turn it over and I IMMEDIATELY see the name David Fairrington............
Title of page is Arts & Entertainment ...
Center for Creativity

What's crazy is that he is the one in this post I met who was spiritual in the past.
I will take a photo of the article and the book I found it in and give you his website. He has beautiful paintings.

That's interesting.....

1 - I just met David a week ago at my grandson's band performance at the H.S. plunge.
2 - He is the father to one of the band members my grandson's in the band with; and he just painted the band's logo.....
3 - I found the book “Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians” at the same bookstore that I found this book of Sylvia Browne * that had David's name on the newspaper clipping......it's one of several spiritual books I found Friday.
4 - And the book is about "Past Lives" Ironic......I was just telling David over Pizza 30 min or so the same night after buying the books.....I actually directed the statement to his wife when I was talking to him....."I think David and I have had a Past Life together" we just connected so well.
5 - This was NO accident meeting him and finding the two books; one with his photo and article about his art in it.
6 - David knowing some of our tribal members

WOW - THIS WAS AN AH-HA MOMENT - Wouldn't you say????
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 29th 2013, 10:23 pm

Fantastic:praise:

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 1:45 am

I put the photos on here but they are not here now?
I must have done it wrong.
Will try again.
[img]Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit Gedc4110[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom June 30th 2013, 4:08 am

Don't hurry,sweetie.     Take your time,I feel you are becoming tired.    
A wonderful account and I'm looking forward to reading it.   Rest time for you...Hug 

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 8:32 am

Here is another pix of the inside page that the clipping was in.
Not sure if there is meaning to it. I read it over but maybe it was just there for safe keeping for the last eight years.
[img]Spiritual Connections - Orchastrated by Spirit Gedc4111[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 8:35 am

http://davidfairrington.com/
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 30th 2013, 1:59 pm

Deb as we both know, no coincidences!  Spirit was definitely working with you today. It was obviously meant to happen the way it did. I hope that David will now bring back his gift, hopefully that will happen. It seems like he still has it since he told you to write the book.
Thumb
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 5:27 pm

Thank you Taurus; yes, he told me a few things that day. He was really analyzing me and he did bring it on.
I think he was shocked to hear me tell my truth without hesitation. I'm extreamly outgoing about my spirituality; no holding back. He was enjoying it.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 3rd 2013, 8:09 pm

I have not told David yet about this. I need to email or call him tonight.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down