Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights in the sky where I live.

Go down

Lights in the sky where I live.  Empty Lights in the sky where I live.

Post by ATouchofHeart June 23rd 2013, 6:05 pm

I sent the first one to Lindaru here and she said it was definitely a lightships. 

I'll post each one separately.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Lights in the sky where I live.  Empty Re: Lights in the sky where I live.

Post by ATouchofHeart June 23rd 2013, 6:13 pm

Lights in the sky where I live.  <a href=Lights in the sky where I live.  101_9512" />
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 23rd 2013, 6:15 pm

This first photo - the lights are right above the telephone.
Lindaru said that the second one is to the right but to me it does not look the same.

Have to run somewhere with daughter will post later.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 1:36 am

[img]Lights in the sky where I live.  101_9518[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 1:36 am

When I said two layers; I mean that there are two sets of lights light set above the first.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Lights in the sky where I live.  Empty None of these photos were altered whatsoever

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:04 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Light_11

Notice the lights have clouds on the end of them - looks like exhaust tail but just clouds.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on June 24th 2013, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:09 am

Notice the same lights are in different photos . . 7 months apart.

June 11th, 2013

Nov 27th 2012

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Lights in the sky where I live.  Empty Another position same lights

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:17 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Light_12

Another position same lights
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:23 am

Here are a couple more pictures of round lights.

Lights in the sky where I live.  101_9519

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:25 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Gedc3010

There is a light in the lift side of the dark center cloud.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:29 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Gedc3011

This one light is above the dark spot on the right
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:32 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Gedc3310

This many just be a light reflection (rainbow effect)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 24th 2013, 2:37 am

Lights in the sky where I live.  Gedc3710

Last one I've found so far - upper left
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down