Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.

4 posters

Go down

What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face. Empty What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.

Post by Guest June 22nd 2013, 4:23 am

From OBERF.
EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION:   

One night 21 years ago now, I had an experience that changed my life forever. I was unable to tell most people about this since they would naturally say I was nuts, on drugs, alcohol, or dreaming.

It goes like this. One night I started quaking/shuddering/something and then felt myself sitting up in my body. Not one of me, but several of me. Kind of like a deck of cards. As I sat there in myself and having turned to put my feet on the floor, I looked to the left to see myself lying there. I don't know how I could see because it was pitch dark. Then I stood up, turned to the right, walked (I think) across the hall to the bathroom, flipped on the light (again I don't know how without a body), and then turned to look at myself in the mirror. That's when I got the shock of my life.

At this time in my life I had been eating poorly, smoking too much, drinking too much, not sleeping enough (working 3rd. shift). I had a scraggly reddish beard (although I'm blond headed) and a lot of pimples and pock marks and the hair on my head as already receding badly.  

What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.( no wings ) My face and complexion were perfect, I had no facial hair, I had shoulder length perfect blond hair, bright blue eyes, and wearing some sort of white robe to the extent that I could see in the short mirror. I remember thinking that this is what I will look like when I'm dead. Then I simply turned, clicked off the light, went back into the bedroom and then many of my selves laid back down into my body.

Then the shuddering/gagging/something happened again as I woke up completely.  I sat up and turned on the light and looked at the clock. It was 3:00 !! This experience scared me to the point that for many years I slept with the radio on and listened for the time. I was afraid to look at the clock and see 3:00 again and I didn't shave my beard off for many years. I am now 57 yr. old and have long since gotten over my fears, but I would love to know what this experience was all about.

Back to top Go down

What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face. Empty Re: What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.

Post by Aussiepom June 22nd 2013, 12:05 pm

I like this topic,Stephen.     A good description of an OBE?   

Was he seeing the spiritual side of him?    The side that showed the good side of him as he will look when he leaves his physical body on return to the spirit world.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face. Empty Re: What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.

Post by Guest June 22nd 2013, 12:33 pm

I think so Joan.But please remind yourself you
too are an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom June 22nd 2013, 2:45 pm

skfarblum wrote:I think so Joan.But please remind yourself you
too are an Angel

Sometimes Stephen....sometimes not...No emoticons working......was looking for a sad face...LOL
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 3rd 2013, 5:02 pm

He was looking at his worst fears Smile  . His worst fear wasn't death, his worst fear was that he was a beautiful person. "Sometimes Stephen....sometimes not" , it would be my guess Joan that "if not" that there is a good reason for it. john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 11:01 am

plus 3 am is the time the veil between the upper and lower worlds is the thinnest
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 6th 2013, 11:17 am

That's right.   Usually I wake up then,pop into the kitchen for a cuppa and back to bed again.  3am.   What did they usually call that?    No,I thinking of 12 midnight.  
They have a special name for it....is it the Twilight hour?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 11:26 am

Don't some folks call it the

Witch Ball 'witching Hour'
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 6th 2013, 11:30 am

laura ann wrote:Don't some folks call it the

Witch Ball 'witching Hour'

You are right,Laura ann.    Just not with it today.  Finally found time to get on site...Duh
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 4:43 pm

were glad to see you  hunny no matter your mental frame of being...

your so loved by all here  Hug
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 6th 2013, 5:17 pm

laura ann wrote:were glad to see you  hunny no matter your mental frame of being...

your so loved by all here  Hug

I think that is a lovely remark,thank Laura ann.

Thank you....Loving You
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 6th 2013, 5:24 pm

Wow!
What an experience!!!!

I had a real frightening experience once.
Shan't share it here tho, cos you may get more answers Stephen xxx

I am wondering, if, the 'several of you' were layers of unhappiness, worries, fears etc, being peeled off, to show not exactly what you would look like, but how you would feel if they were not there.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 6:36 pm

love that  idea Mia
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum