Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chanting Govinda Jaya Jaya by Crispian Mills ~ British Musician

Go down

Chanting Govinda Jaya Jaya by Crispian Mills ~ British Musician Empty Chanting Govinda Jaya Jaya by Crispian Mills ~ British Musician

Post by bhagavandas June 8th 2013, 6:06 pm

Crispian Mills is the son of Hayley Mills, the famous British actress who is mostly known for her roles in Disney movies such as the original PARENT TRAP.
Hayley Mills did the introduction to THE HIGHER TASTE Hare Krishna cookbook. Although I don't think that she was ever initiated, but she did the introduction to the Higher Taste, and her son is clearly a devotee of Krishna, and has an initiated name other than Crispian Mills. Her son is chanting Hare Krishna mantras worldwide and on television as the head singer for KULA SHAKER, the Pop British Rock Group! He's also clearly wearing what is known as THE KRISHNA DOG COLLAR around his neck, which all Hare Krishna devotees wear at all times.
This video starts out slow with two Eastern Indians singing mantras; then Crispian steps in and sings GOVINDA JAYA JAYA and NARSINGHARDEV. Govinda Jaya Jaya Jaya means "All glories to Govinda" (Govinda is Krishna as the Friend of Cows) and then JAYA NARSHINGHARDEV means "All glories to Nrishhimaha" (the half-lion/half-man incarnation of Krishna).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4OfZageXX8
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Chanting Govinda Jaya Jaya by Crispian Mills ~ British Musician Empty Re: Chanting Govinda Jaya Jaya by Crispian Mills ~ British Musician

Post by Guest June 9th 2013, 1:17 am

Very nice.I liked that.

Back to top Go down