healing for my mum and myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

healing for my mum and myself

Post by DarkAsylum on June 6th 2013, 6:38 pm

Hi
i know am new and i shouldnt really be asking ... but am in need of help
I loss my dad in 2011 ...he killed himself , at the time of this my mum was diagnosed with cervical cancer ... my mum is a lot better now
But she needs to see the drs once every few months to see if the cancer came back or not
My mum has been very strong and has dealt with everything very well , but am worried about her ...she has taken responsibly and custody of my sister youngest daughters who are 10 and 11 , She has a medical check soon and i was wondering if she can have some healing and prayers

Also am seeking help for myself
I have mental health problems , Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder and Anxiety
My thoughts and voices tell me to hurt other people especially women or young children ... my psych knows about this yet has done nothing about it
I cant go out the house without my husband with me as am scared i might hit someone ...also i self injure as well
I have times when am suicidal and low as well as being anxious
Am also grieving for my dad and trying to get over the fact that he did this
But i know he was in pain and nothing i could have said or done would have helped him

Thank you
DarkAsylum

Female
Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2013-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: healing for my mum and myself

Post by Taurus20 on June 12th 2013, 6:59 pm

Hi, never be afraid to ask for prayers. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and personal problems. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful mum and I'm sure you know that. 
Just remember your dad is always with you and watching over you. We never die we only stop using the physical body and return to our soul, our true self. 

Why don't you try to do some meditating. It really calms and relaxes you. There are many meditations on line for beginners. You might be surprised how you feel after you meditate. 

I will be praying for you and your dear mum. Please keep taking your medicine that helps you. Ask your guardian angels especial Archangel Raphael and and Archangel Michael to help you heal. I know what you are going through is hard to understand but there is a reason for everything that happens in our lives even illness. I hope you feel better very soon.PrayingHeart Pump
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on June 13th 2013, 7:27 am

I do feel you and understand what you are going through.    My step daughter took her own life many years ago.
Suicides are helped after reaching spirit.  They are not blamed what they have done.  
I dreamed about my step daughter shortly after her death.    She was happy and peaceful.

Your mum will be ok,encourage to keep on with the medication.   Give her  lots of love and support.

Don't forget yourself.     Peace be with you....

Joan xx
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow on June 14th 2013, 3:47 pm

Lily Healing and positive thoughts coming to you all as a family.and im sorry for your loss but as has been said.he would have gone into healing himself,if you feel your psychiatrist isnt listening to you.ask for a second opinion

Namaste
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 17th 2013, 5:20 pm

Sending you Love and Light, breathe in, breath out, repeat. You are a Beautiful Soul Heart Pump
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 25th 2013, 6:48 pm

Ella I have spent most of my life dealing with the mental health challenges that you are dealing with as well as others, so my heart goes out to you. I agree with what everybody has posted especially the part about staying on your medication and about "breathing". Folks like you and I do not "breath" and that makes things worse. It really does. If you are going to a psychiatrist they are not going to tell you anything. Their job is to proscribe the right medication and to see how you are doing on that medication. Psychiatry does not fix minds, it is their belief that if you talk about things long enough that you will figure out things and that these understandings that you have achieved will be what fixes things. If you go to a psychologist, they then will try to tell you what is wrong with you along with their version of how to fix things, but a psychologist can not proscribe medication because they are not a licensed MD (Medical Doctor). A psychiatrist is a licensed MD. My love and prayers also go out to you and your loved ones. Love, john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down