Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits in Bedroom!

2 posters

Go down

Spirits in Bedroom! Empty Spirits in Bedroom!

Post by Taurus20 May 30th 2013, 10:11 am

I have posted a little about this before but things have changed a little since.

A few days ago I woke up around 3 AM and my attention was drawn to the side of the bed where my husband sleeps. Ken was sleeping soundly and about 4 feet away near a small dresser I saw these Tall figures (at least they looked tall at the time) there was a man woman and 3 young boys. They were all dressed in farmer type clothes. As I was looking at them one of the little boys kind of scooted across the floor and was right beside the bed looking at Ken. All of a sudden the elders realize he is there and call out his name which was an odd name I can't remember but I did hear it telepathically and at the time I thought it was outloud it was so clear. Then he scooted back. I say scooted because he didn't walk but he was just there! When he got back to the others they all put their arms around each other in a circle like they were paying "ring around the rosie". They actually started singing but it sounded like another language but I could hear them clearly again probably telepathically. So I decided to talk to them the same way. I know they know I'm there but they are more interested in my husband. I rolled over on my opposite side so I couldn't see them and tried to go back to sleep but that was impossible so I turned over and looked toward them and they had all changed clothes and were wearing sports jerseys that were a bright Green with white letters lined in black. They looked over right at me but didn't do anything and stayed away from the bed. I finally turned a light on and went to the bathroom and when I came back they were gone.

Note: 1. This is the first time I have heard spirit talk while I was looking at them. 2. I have seen these spirits before in my bedroom and they are always together and acting happy. 3. I don't think they mean any harm. 4. They came back after I sagged the whole house and told all spirits who weren't there for me and Ken to leave and not come back.

Last night I woke in the middle of the night and again my attention was drawn toward the wall near Ken's side and they were back. I saw the man come over toward Ken and hold out his hand like he was going to touch him but when he saw me he scooted back over to the others. They all stood there looking at Ken and me but not one said anything. I tried again to talk to them but didn't hear anything. I raised myself up in the bed so I could see their feet and that is when I realized they aren't as tall as they look they are standing about 3 feet off my floor up in the air, so that is why they looked so tall. I started talking to my guides especially my grandmother and I asked them to give me a sign that these people were not here to harm us and that they belonged to either me or Ken. The next thing I know I see this guy coming toward me and at first I thought it was Ken's son Ian who passed last year at 27 when he was hit by a car walking across the street, but as I looked at him I could tell by his eyes it wasn't him, but definitely had a family resemblance. He was wearing a black leather jacket and his hair was black or dark brown. I could see him very closely but I didn't recognize him as anyone I know. I will ask Ken later when he gets home. I didn't have a chance to tell him about last night yet because he plays ball early in the morning.
My intuition is telling me all these spirits are here to visit Ken but I don't know why.

I'm wondering if anyone is getting any feelings as to who they are and why they are here. Just wondering if any of our local on board mediums and psychics are sensing something more than me. Am I meant to see them or do they just don't care? I have had spirits in my TV, mirror and even in my closet but these people seem very personal and I don't know why.
I always say protection before bed and I even put myself and Ken in white light protection but it doesn't seem to stop these spirits so I'm thinking they are meant to be here. I'm feeling pretty good that I know I am able to hear telepathically. I have hear a few words here and there but nothing like what I heard from them.
Hope someone can put some light on this. Hug
Group Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Spirits in Bedroom! Empty Re: Spirits in Bedroom!

Post by Aussiepom May 30th 2013, 12:40 pm

Taurus,I have read through that quickly and copied it. Is that ok by you?

So I can read it more thoroughly when I get off here. See what comes....

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 30th 2013, 2:00 pm

Joan, No problem you can copy whatever you want. Thanks for taking interest. BTW I sent you an email today did you get it?
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 30th 2013, 2:51 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Joan, No problem you can copy whatever you want. Thanks for taking interest. BTW I sent you an email today did you get it?

Just answered it,Katt,about 5mins ago.....found my email FB addy...... Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down