Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding realms???

+3
Aussiepom
Assumpta
Taurus20
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question regarding realms??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Question regarding realms???

Post by 11kindredspirits11 May 10th 2014, 7:42 am

Though I'm not as further into my spirituality as i would like to be, I do feel the need to tell you this, Ian might not have any other way but to go through a lower source of energy to get to you, he actually might be risking alot to just see you, I'm sure that if he could visit you in a white light he wouldve done so, also i recomend you do try to block this out, as he can come to you in your dreams...where it is safe and you can wake into a normal stress-free environment. Though it might hurt you to have to stop this connection, know its for the better, if it doesnt feel completely right, then its wrong, don't let negative energy enter your life just because you want to relive past moments. Don't let this entity in , reinforce this thought.... You are not allowed here, and as usual say what you need to protect you, only invite the light, and the light feels good, with no doubt, if you doubt for a split second then its wrong.
11kindredspirits11
11kindredspirits11

Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2