Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie

+2
mia
ATouchofHeart
6 posters

Go down

Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie Empty Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie

Post by ATouchofHeart May 1st 2013, 12:15 am

Josie's husband Bill has been going quite often to the Cancer center plus he began some radiation treatments today, he has to have 14 treatments to try to help the pain in his lower back. He has prostate cancer that has spread to his lower back..the spots look small enough and hopefully the radiation can take care of those plus provide some comfort for him. Josie said that her husband has a strong constitution and she prays
that he will be able to beat this. They have been married will be 48 years this July and they have been together all together 51 years. Josie said she needs him in her life. (((((BILL))))) & (((((JOSIE)))))

Please keep them both in your daily prayers for continued improvement.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie Empty Re: Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie

Post by mia May 1st 2013, 4:08 am

Will do.
Strength, positivity and much love to both Josie and Bill xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie Empty Re: Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie

Post by Taurus20 May 1st 2013, 11:42 am

Many prayers going out for Josie and Bill. May Archangel Raphael take care of Bill and help him beat the cancer. Josie is one of the sweetest people I know and she and Bill have been together for a long time I pray they will spend many more years together!

Josie you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 4th 2013, 11:33 am

Thank you Mia and Taurus.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 4th 2013, 11:40 am

I am so sorry to hear this,Deb. I know how worrying and heart breaking cancer can be.
Healing on it's way.....

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 4th 2013, 11:42 am

Thanks Joan.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 May 5th 2013, 10:05 am

Hi Deb,

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and Josie. May the radiation help him remove the cells that need to be healed and then pass out of his system quickly unharming the good cells. Posting a Prayer Request for our Member Josie 3647358005
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 May 5th 2013, 10:19 am

Praying that the love from Josie will see her hubby Bill through this stage of his life. In the meantime I am sending positive thoughts for both, so that their strength remains high in preparation in dealing with this unwelcome invading cancer.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart May 5th 2013, 10:53 am

Thank you Julie and Vanilla much appreciated.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down