Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chakra purpose and evolution

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chakra purpose and evolution - Page 3 Empty Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic May 1st 2013, 6:15 pm

Eelco, your reality is more complicated than mine. I do not have a problem with the folks that you have a problem with because I just shut "them" off. That way I can explore my own energy systems and other things without being effected by "them". Because I am extremely empthic I do allow humans and animals to effect me because I learn about them during this empathic connection. I use to not be able to shut off the emotions of humans and animals, but now I can, but mostly I do not. I just control the amount of their emotions that I experience at any given point in time. Once one learns that they are connected empathically to every living thing on this planet, all at the same time, things get interesting. From there it is all just a matter of tuning into the frequency or frequencies that you wish to access. With love, John

Last edited by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 1st 2013, 6:36 pm

laura ann wrote:
Laura Ann I was not psychically attached to you when I had the experience
gosh that never even occured to me.. I was actually referring to if you had the same expereince LAST NIGHT.
Thanks for the rest of the reply explaining....

Opps Chakra purpose and evolution - Page 3 797592 Smile ! To quickly change the subject Chakra purpose and evolution - Page 3 857341 I have been doing the meditation described by Eelco (the one that you also described) continuously since the time that Eelco posted it. When the heart attack (broken heart) feeling starts to go away I then increase the negative psychic pressure on the neural energy complex that is in my chest. And instead of the seven chakras I am now up the the twenty one chakras that I have access to at this time. Annihilating your heart neural energy complex along with twenty one chakras inside of it has a heck of a punch to it Smile . To be honest with you, I am having a lot of fun, "no pain, no gain." Smile ! Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2013, 12:43 am

sunmystic wrote:Eelco, your reality is more complicated than mine.

Yeah....Working on that. They just seem to come up every time i am trying to get some mental model of our universe..

With Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2013, 4:10 am

Just a thought that seems to come up here and there..

What if by learning about chakra in the first place. We manifest them right then and there.

That wouldn't diminish their worthfullness as learning tools. It just would mean you'd create a means to ascend.

I have changed my view slightly from ascension to insension and thus am free to remove them and create en energy pattern more suited for insension.

with love
eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by mia May 2nd 2013, 5:08 am

What is incension?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2013, 5:23 am

instead of going up through the dimensions. Its going into self as a multidimensional being..

So nothing more than a perspective change really

with love

Back to top Go down

Post by mia May 2nd 2013, 5:30 am

Aaah .... I get you Smile
Thank you xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 2nd 2013, 9:58 am

I then increase the negative psychic pressure
Sunny I honestly dont understand this .. what is the point of the negative? why not positive...and I could be getting in over my head in understandings

I am in total agreement with you on the 21 chakras plus all the lesser ones in feet, ankles, elbows, hands, knees ears etc.
=================
Eelco as it is written ..'Heaven is within you '

on the puppet thing... Even if you stop your chakra flow etc...How are you dealing with the implants we all have??????????? that question coudl very well be a whole new thread lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 2nd 2013, 12:16 pm

laura ann wrote:
I then increase the negative psychic pressure
Sunny I honestly dont understand this .. what is the point of the negative? why not positive...and I could be getting in over my head in understandings

I am in total agreement with you on the 21 chakras plus all the lesser ones in feet, ankles, elbows, hands, knees ears etc.
=================
Eelco as it is written ..'Heaven is within you '

on the puppet thing... Even if you stop your chakra flow etc...How are you dealing with the implants we all have??????????? that question coudl very well be a whole new thread lol

Normal or traditional chakra meditations use the mind to place thought into the physical body as concrete visualizations or pictures, I am calling this positive psychic/mind action push. Because there are two sides to everything the opposite of concrete visualizations or pictures is to create emptiness or to pull a vacuum so to speak, I am calling that, negative psychic/mind action pull or annihilation. Both the push (create) and the pull (annihilate) meditation techniques are valid and are used to stimulate the different physical body neural hubs both inside and out side the physical body. The push meditation technique (to create) places something and the pull meditation technique (to annihilate) removes something. The "remove your chakra" meditation or mind action creates a slingshot effect in the neural energy hub that is being meditated on and when you relax the pull the energy hub slingshots into a greater energy state than it was in before the meditation was started. The greater the pull and the duration of the pull (greater annihilation and duration of the annihilation) the greater the return energy state of the slingshot effect. And if one "does" have a weak heart, then they probably should "not do" the annihilation (remove the chakra) technique on the heart neural energy hub. If I do it too intensely it does start to numb my left arm. And the truth is that, if a person can survive an energy drain by an energy vampire, then that person will come back from the experience bigger than they were originally because of the slingshot affect. The problem is surviving the experience Smile . What doesn't kill you makes you bigger. Sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 2nd 2013, 12:37 pm

catsquotl wrote:Just a thought that seems to come up here and there..

What if by learning about chakra in the first place. We manifest them right then and there.

That wouldn't diminish their worthfullness as learning tools. It just would mean you'd create a means to ascend.

I have changed my view slightly from ascension to insension and thus am free to remove them and create en energy pattern more suited for insension.

with love
eelco

The only way that you can shut down all of the neural energy hubs (called chakras in the Hindu language) is to go into a a state of complete hopelessness. If you do that or it happens to you, then your subconscious mind through your autonomic nervous system will shut down all of the neural energy hubs in your physical body and you will die.

And you have to achieve "inersension" before you can achieve "ascension". Other wise it is not true "ascension", it is "inter dimensional" travel.

sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 2nd 2013, 1:01 pm

thanks Sunny... that helped my understand a lot better...
also explains many of the oriental type energy moves.. pushing and pullig energy.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2013, 1:13 pm

sunmystic,

Thank you for that clarification.
It seems to me that instead of removing your chakra. You meditate them not there in order to let the energy they symbolize return more clear and strong am I correct?

That then is indeed your chakra not there meditation system.
It is not the journey I am embarking on.

What I am trying to do seems impossible to you yes?
Unless I would choose a death through hopelessnes.

I asure you that apart from a cold i am not nearly hopeless enough to die.
So I'll just live on in the illusion that I do not have nearal energy hubs that the hindu call chakra.

with love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 2nd 2013, 1:49 pm

laura ann wrote:thanks Sunny... that helped my understand a lot better...
also explains many of the oriental type energy moves.. pushing and pullig energy.

Push and pull, create and annihilate are also the foundations for true witch craft and warlock craft. Back in the day, when one tied a rope or line to something the first knot was called "witching" it and most witching knots can work loose, so a second knot was sometimes applied to the first knot to lock it so that it won't come loose. The second knot was called a warlock. These two terms latter become associated with witchcraft because spells and incantations bind something to something else. A witching spell can come loose Smile but once it is locked by a person with warlock training the spell can not come loose. Spells come in the form of "create" and in the form of "annihilate" and they can be a combination of both. The witching spell binds and the warlock spell lock the binding. Anyone that is experienced with meditation techniques can also do witchcraft bindings if they wish. And it is suggested that if a person wishes to become good at witchcraft that they should study traditional yoga meditations first Smile . Originally yoga meditations were created to train shaman and witchdoctors. Somewhere along the line Smile somebody came up with the idea that one could also "yoke" themselves to God using yoga meditation techniques. There was some conflict over that for a while, but now everybody claims the end result and the goal of the traditional yoga meditations is oneness with God the Supreme or some other god. Now for the most part it is called "self realization" and not shaman or witchdoctor training even though everybody generally agrees that traditional yoga meditation techniques do result in one developing advanced shaman and witchdoctor type abilities Smile . In all fairness though, they do mention that you should ignore and not use those abilities even though your training develops them. Laura Ann, ain't life grand Smile ! I love it! argg! Love, sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 2nd 2013, 1:51 pm

catsquotl wrote:sunmystic,

Thank you for that clarification.
It seems to me that instead of removing your chakra. You meditate them not there in order to let the energy they symbolize return more clear and strong am I correct?

That then is indeed your chakra not there meditation system.
It is not the journey I am embarking on.

What I am trying to do seems impossible to you yes?
Unless I would choose a death through hopelessnes.

I asure you that apart from a cold i am not nearly hopeless enough to die.
So I'll just live on in the illusion that I do not have nearal energy hubs that the hindu call chakra.

with love
Eelco

Works for me Eelco Smile , all is well! With love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 2nd 2013, 4:36 pm

Also if you are not working in the areas above your head (basically not doing any or experiencing any psychic stuff), then you do not need to ground yourself to any area below your "tush" Smile . The ground for the physical body is located in the "body" neural energy center complex (Hindu language calls it the root chakra). As long as you are only focused in the body physical you need not any other ground but your tush (anus) and most normal people are automatically grounded to that by their personality programming, so that neural energy system complex is always being stimulated by the subconscious mind through the autonomic mind. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2013, 4:37 pm

I don't understand..

Does that mean I am correct in my assumptions or am I missing something..

A chackra of understanding perhaps?
GoodnEvil

with love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 3rd 2013, 11:22 am

catsquotl wrote:I don't understand..

Does that mean I am correct in my assumptions or am I missing something..

A chackra of understanding perhaps?
Chakra purpose and evolution - Page 3 962661

with love
Eelco

Eelco , because your focus is the body physical what you are doing (stimulating your heart center) is all that needs to be done. The heart center and thymus gland (the workhorse of the immune system) are stimulated/activated normally by the emotion "love", so if there are things in one's life that causes them to feel the emotion "love" on a regular basis, and they get some sort of daily exercise, and they a have halfway decent diet they will generally have a long normal life span. Because the meditation (mind action) that you are doing or have done (inward focus toward one's self automatically breaks the energy connection between one's self and the energies of others) you are protected from the negative (and positive) influences/actions of minds other than yours, thus you can feel safe and less or not vulnerable which also contributes to your feeling of well being which then contributes to your physical and mental health. Eelco, it is true that you do not need any of this other stuff and it is also true that you do not need to know why what you are doing works. With love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 11:31 am

Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 3rd 2013, 11:45 am

Chakra purpose and evolution - Page 3 220146 so now what are we all going to talk about Smile ? Dialog and conflict (controlled conflict of course Smile ) sells news papers. Hey Eelco, what other things do you have in your rebel arsenal that we can kick around and discuss? With love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 12:38 pm

sunmystic wrote:
The only way that you can shut down all of the neural energy hubs (called chakras in the Hindu language) is to go into a a state of complete hopelessness. If you do that or it happens to you, then your subconscious mind through your autonomic nervous system will shut down all of the neural energy hubs in your physical body and you will die.
And you have to achieve "inersension" before you can achieve "ascension". Other wise it is not true "ascension", it is "inter dimensional" travel.
sunmystic

You probably didn't notice, but these remarks hurt.
As does your latest question..

Lets just leave it at the fact I am not in a playing mood, I have some sort of cold coming up. The kind that hurts when I cough.
Like I said I am not in this to be especially rebels. I for a moment thought you would discuss the pro's and con's and possibility of a chakra removal, Only to find you did not listen to what I wanted or tried to do, but explained it again as a mental exercise, because the real thing can only come to pass if I die from hopelessness.

I guess its ok, but combined with some of the other concerned people who are saying that I if I go on with these foolish notions that they may be real will result in a extremely hurtful path for the rest of this life en possibly some of the next.. (as if I believed in reincarnation) it does tend to nag on my self worth and idea of my sanity a bit.

As for rebel arsenal, I thought I allready wrote about some of my views of karma and reincarnation a bit didn't I?
In a nutshell Karma does not exist... Every intent ever made needs completion and will stay here until completed. As souls incarnatate for a lifetime on earth we pick and choose from the available intents that are around(see that as being of service to our earth mother) Each of those intents carry with them a memory of the person intending it.. Thats what we pick up on when we "see"a previous lifetime..
I don't believe we go through a series of lifetimes trying to get to where we came from. We were already there and will always be there....free to pick and choose another kind of life in some other universe

Rebels enough for you..
Have fun.
All is well
With Love
(an at the moment overly sensitive) Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 12:46 pm

Yup wrote about it here..
http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t580p40-do-we-drag-karma-from-life-to-life#13111

I can elaborate and am less immersed in these views.. So more free to explore debate and kick them around some..

WIth Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 3rd 2013, 3:16 pm

Thanks Sunny.... I am actually familiar with binding rituals...
Eelco.. sorry to hear your not feeling well at the moment.Please get a little tougher skinned hunny. You cant get upset when people don't necessarilly agree with your theory ,..no matter what subject it is . Thing is we all can discuss, have different view points, see some things run parallel and some run opposite. It does NOT make any one of US right or wrong.
I personally LEARN from seeing all versions. I may not expereince it now but I may experience it next week or five years from now.
I at times may even think we are all full of crap but I dont disrespect any ideas as they may end being my truth at some time.

You my old friend need to learn to think and choose your words to a kinder more respectful state. It is okay if no one agrees with you. It is your path. My fear for you is not trying to contain your chakrras to a central location or turn them off. My concern is your wanting to totally rid the body of them and at this point (does not matter if I am right or wrong)may end up killing you instead.
Gentle belly hug coming your way. Don't get pissed off when others don't agree with you hun. We can still discuss it like adults with respect and honor in our own beliefs.
there are some very very enlightened high level beings on this forum.And others trying to learn their truths so we must respect each other and how each of us sees things even if we do not agree.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 3rd 2013, 3:20 pm

we can also discuss why do we carry over scars from previous lifetimes or have incidents that cause scars where we once had previous injuries.
we can discuss sins of the fathers
we can discuss what 7th sons actually means
we can discuss how many chakras there truly are
we can discuss how to bake an apple pie but we must do it with honor and respect for each other. Slightly annoyed that the energy of this thread took a negative turn feel twice in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2013, 1:14 am

I read this post from a poster on a blog site I follow.
It may have some relevance to what has been discussed above.
As far as I can remember none of our discussions have touched on the Crown Chankra .I have on a few occasions been through it and it
is like being pulled out of the body by a locomotive.
Maybe the poster is correct about Compassion.Is the Crown Chankra particularly associated with this?

That a Zen master can transmit, or that

a typical jnani can transmit, is not true.
You will not even get anything in the company of Saints.

But, there is a rare breed such as Ramana
Maharshi whom could transmit. Ramana,
a jnani, had contacted Something Else,
which he stated he could transmit.

This is much more than simple enlightenment.

There is a true and real Power behind it.

Ramana stated the Power was on the top
of the head. He stated the Power could
open all brain centers without kundalini
rising, from the top down.

He stated it could only be contacted now.

Ramana called it the Higher Self, which is
an unfortunate choice of words.

He spoke of the Higher Heart center. In
Indian philosophy the kundalini moves up the
shushumna to the 1000 petal lotus.

But, most people don't know that after that it can come back down into the Higher Heart center on the right side of the chest.

Ram Chandra also spoke of this and called the Power pranahuti.

At this point, true compassion opens
to the person. This Compassion is the
Something Else most enlightened people are
unaware exists.

This Compassion has Power and it spreads.
It flows from those in contact to the
outside world and radically changes things
IN REAL LIFE for the better.

Not necessarily for the individual, but
for the world. Compassion is the ultimate sacrifice
and the ultimate Power.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 4th 2013, 9:12 am

there are three heart centers aren't there?
one pink one green one white
one female one male one universal
one right side of chest, center chest, left chest
not all are open and responsive in everyone

i have a pic somewhere if I can find it .. when changed over puters it labeled everything old pics instead of the origianl name they had so i coudl find them,,,,, so have to peruse thousands to find anything grrrrrrrrr
i agree with the kundalani coming down as well as can travel up.
coming up it goes to the neck and around it and back down
coming down from crown it goes to the root then travels around to back chakras and back up
at least that is my experience
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content