Chakra purpose and evolution

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 10:43 am

Dear Eelco,
Do you think it is possible for you to move this heart energy into your
third eye centre?
Stephen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 10:55 am

Dear Laura Ann,
I have tabled some queries but I think this may hijack this topic
Would it be better to open a new topic?
How do you feel Eelco?
When you travel via your chakras ,and this may seem a strange
question,how much of you is actually travelling?
Do you feel a shedding of say the personality or memories?
How good is your memory afterwards?
And ,sorry one more question.Are there places you consistently
visit ?
Stephen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 10:58 am

Hi Stephen,

I don't know...
Haven't tried it.. I may in the near future.. not today though..
sipping beers at the moment...

drowning the fact we have a king all of a sudden...

with love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 10:59 am

skfarblum wrote:Dear Laura Ann,
I have tabled some queries but I think this may hijack this topic
Would it be better to open a new topic?
How do you feel Eelco?

Stephen

Go right ahead stephen. I like threads to grow organicaly

with love
eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on April 30th 2013, 11:30 am

Laura Ann, if you consciously visualize all of your chakras disappearing and gone and keep doing that in a persistent way you will be able to do everything that you can do now only better, plus a whole bunch of other things. The energy centers that the chakra system represents are still there because these energy centers are a part of the brain body nervous system wiring and this wiring is a part of how the physical body and brain communicate with each other. The "remove your chakras" meditation system will charge these energy centers and the areas of the body that they are connected to. The "remove your chakras" concept not only charges these energy centers but it also does it in a better way because the charging happens without the restrictions that the traditional chakra charging systems have. When one visualizes a specific picture of something happening in their chakras that picture creates limitations. When one visualizes the energy center gone, then the energy center fills and becomes charged without any limitations. The "remove the chakras" meditation also automatically removes any blockages that may be present in these energy centers because it creates a none tension charging environment. What you put thought into wakes up and is activated. When you are visualizing and feel something not there you are noticing that area with your mind and when you notice something with your mind you cause it to become energized. The physical body begins to brake down and fall apart when, for whatever reason, the mind quits noticing it. The "remove your chakra meditation" system is just another way for the mind to notice the important seven major energy centers in the body. And this system actually allows them to fill in a balanced unrestricted natural way which the traditional chakra meditation systems do not allow. The problem with the "remove your chakras" type meditations is that they put all other meditation systems out of business and there is a lot of money being made off of those systems. A lot of folk's rice bowls (income) would be effected if this "remove your chakras" meditation system ever became mainstream. Love, sunny


Last edited by sunmystic on April 30th 2013, 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on April 30th 2013, 11:36 am

skfarblum wrote:Dear Laura Ann,
I have tabled some queries but I think this may hijack this topic
Would it be better to open a new topic?
How do you feel Eelco?
When you travel via your chakras ,and this may seem a strange
question,how much of you is actually travelling?
Do you feel a shedding of say the personality or memories?
How good is your memory afterwards?
And ,sorry one more question.Are there places you consistently
visit ?
Stephen

If the OP person oks, then all is Well. . sunmystic
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 12:23 pm

sunmystic wrote:Laura Ann, if you consciously visualize all of your chakras disappearing and gone and keep doing that in a persistent way you will be able to do everything that you can do now only better, plus a whole bunch of other things. The energy centers that the chakra system represents are still there because these energy centers are a part of the brain body nervous system wiring and this wiring is a part of how the physical body and brain communicate with each other. The "remove your chakras" meditation system will charge these energy centers and the areas of the body that they are connected to. The "remove your chakras" concept not only charges these energy centers but it also does it in a better way because the charging happens without the restrictions that the traditional chakra charging systems have. When one visualizes a specific picture of something happening in their chakras that picture creates limitations. When one visualizes the energy center gone, then the energy center fills and becomes charged without any limitations. The "remove the chakras" meditation also automatically removes any blockages that may be present in these energy centers because it creates a none tension charging environment. What you put thought into wakes up and is activated. When you are visualizing and feel something not there you are noticing that area with your mind and when you notice something with your mind you cause it to become energized. The physical body begins to brake down and fall apart when, for whatever reason, the mind quits noticing it. The "remove your chakra meditation" system is just another way for the mind to notice the important seven major energy centers in the body. And this system actually allows them to fill in a balanced unrestricted natural way which the traditional chakra meditation systems do not allow. The problem with the "remove your chakras" type meditations is that they put all other meditation systems out of business and there is a lot of money being made off of those systems. A lot of folk's rice bowls (income) would be effected if this "remove your chakras" meditation system ever became mainstream. Love, sunny

I like this very much John Clap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 12:30 pm

Wow..

Ehm yes I can see where you are going with this.
Stil John/Sunmystic.. I am not in this for a mental excersise.. or to get filthy rich..

I did and do up to apoint have serious doubts about how our chakra centres are imposed in our energy centre's as real life grousome energy constructs put there by evil doers to enslave us and keep us in our place.

I tone down some as I am at the same time exploring wether it is possible to live without the chakra and possibly manifest a new energy system..

The way you write about it above however well intentioned really rubs me the wrong way as it completely disregards what I am trying to do or explore.

The way you say it it is like i am just daydreaming a girlish daydream that will wake up one day. And in the meantime give rise for some cognitive contemplational relaxational past time..

No offence intended. Just how i interpret what you write.
Probably replying a bit over the top

with love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 12:35 pm

maybe we just conceptualize chakra removal meditation system diffrent..

with heartfelt love
eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on April 30th 2013, 1:44 pm

catsquotl wrote:Wow..

Ehm yes I can see where you are going with this.
Stil John/Sunmystic.. I am not in this for a mental excersise.. or to get filthy rich..

I did and do up to apoint have serious doubts about how our chakra centres are imposed in our energy centre's as real life grousome energy constructs put there by evil doers to enslave us and keep us in our place.

I tone down some as I am at the same time exploring wether it is possible to live without the chakra and possibly manifest a new energy system..

The way you write about it above however well intentioned really rubs me the wrong way as it completely disregards what I am trying to do or explore.

The way you say it it is like i am just daydreaming a girlish daydream that will wake up one day. And in the meantime give rise for some cognitive contemplational relaxational past time..

No offence intended. Just how i interpret what you write.
Probably replying a bit over the top

with love
Eelco

Eelco Smile all is well. I will quit posting in your topic, no problema. sunmystic
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on April 30th 2013, 1:51 pm

Well that's not exactly what I intended..

Maybe if you post it as your new meditation system. Instead of attributing what I do as a system. I am genuily interrested in some of the concepts you convey... Just the way you write them up its like you have it all figured out as a mental construct..

And thats great, its just not what I am doing or presenting/exploring.
So convey how you see it as from you instead of hinting at a meditation system I am conveying...

Does that clarify it a bit?

With Love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on April 30th 2013, 5:15 pm

catsquotl wrote:Well that's not exactly what I intended..

Maybe if you post it as your new meditation system. Instead of attributing what I do as a system. I am genuily interrested in some of the concepts you convey... Just the way you write them up its like you have it all figured out as a mental construct..

And thats great, its just not what I am doing or presenting/exploring.
So convey how you see it as from you instead of hinting at a meditation system I am conveying...

Does that clarify it a bit?

With Love
Eelco

Eelco, there are folks on other message boards that are claiming that what you are doing and promoting can not work. I was explaining why what you are doing can and does work. You have your reasons why what you are doing works and I have my reasons why what you are doing works. Because I am "not" an established authority on anything, your reasons and presentations are just as valid as mine are. No more and no less. Now please correct me if I am wrong, you are defining a "chakra" as something that is imaginary and artificially created and something that does not exist in a normal persons physical reality. And that a person would be healthier and better off if they did not have these artificially created "chakras" and that you are a living example of a person that is healthier and doing just fine, now that you have removed these artificial and imaginary "chakras". From a science stand point there are neural complexes in the physical body that are attached to the brain through the central nervous system that the brain uses to control and stimulate major areas of the body, normally through the autonomic nervous system. The sanskrit word "chakra" is the Hindu language way of labeling these major neural complexes that exit in the physical body and the so called "chakra" meditations are ways to control and stimulate these neural complexes directly with the conscious mind instead of them being controlled and stimulated by the subconscious mind through the autonomic nervous system. You can not physically remove these major neural complexes (labeled or called "chakras" in the Hindu language) from the physical body and have the physical body remain functional. They are a necessary part of the nervous system and how the brain controls and runs the body using the autonomic nervous system. And the so called "charka" meditations are like "acupuncure", one can get positive physical results using these techniques but medical science has not yet been able to explain why.
sunmystic
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on May 1st 2013, 12:19 am

Thank you John,

For taking the time to clarify where you are at.
I may have been a bit harsh in the way I worded that yesterday For which I am truly sorry..

I think I have some unresolved issues when it comes to the terms of meditation and imaginary..;-)

off to work now..
I will get back to you on the neural complexes and accupuncture points.

With Love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 10:26 am

catsquotl wrote:Thank you John,

For taking the time to clarify where you are at.
I may have been a bit harsh in the way I worded that yesterday For which I am truly sorry..

I think I have some unresolved issues when it comes to the terms of meditation and imaginary..;-)

off to work now..
I will get back to you on the neural complexes and accupuncture points.

With Love
Eelco

I have removed my "chakras" Eelco and will permanently maintain that state of being. And Eelco, I have unresolved issues when it comes to meditation and imaginary also. Personally, I think that your anti chakra movement is a good idea and that there is no way that it is going to hurt people. With love, sun/John
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 10:31 am

Footnote: I also removed my Kundalini, but I did that quite a while back. sun
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 11:02 am

Also, just for fun, what is being called "removing your chakras", if consciously done and maintained, "automatically" places one in what is generally called the "Now" state of being and the "quiet mind state of being." Ah yes Smile the "traditional yoga" anti thesis. My past life issues with traditional yoga coming in to play Smile . sunmystic
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on May 1st 2013, 11:41 am

Good conversation guys.Thanks
Stephen
Circle of Friends

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by laura ann on May 1st 2013, 12:22 pm

Stephen the answer to your query to me is .. yes i do believe it will be a major hijack. lol
I will PM you to answer.
============================
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! I thought for a minute we were going to throw the tools on the table and start measuring lol lol
Glad to see we worked it out nicely.
Dont know if it is because of this discussion but I had a really weird night.
Earlier yesterday I took the time to talk to my higher self and to my so called chakras.
I can say their name and make them spin or pull so I feel they are paying attention when i talk to them ...yes I know all a mental thing lol
anyway I also told my higher self who I trust with all things if it was better for my body to at this point to remove/dormant my chakras or to simply remove their location and to move all seven main chakras into my heart chamber if it was for my greater good and would elevate me higher then would she/he please do it for me after i tell my chakras what I want them to do .
Anyway after I went to bed I kept going to a weird place where all I could see was ether and almost clouds and what looked like almost a empty tuna can for lack of better description. It was circular and silver. Anyway I watched as small balls or wheels kept dropping into it. My mind went to are my chakra centers moving?
I at one point actually felt like I was having a heart attack almost from the pressure in my chest. then a little later as it began again I felt it from the back like the back chakras were pulling.
Not sure if related or just my mind creating from this discussion..but thought I would share.
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 67
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by laura ann on May 1st 2013, 12:24 pm

Okay to EELCO
am i understanding you that your goal or reason in doing this is related to our being puppetts by other worldly beings and in removing your chakras they loose the ability to manipulate you in any way and only you then will be in control of your actions?
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 67
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 1:15 pm

Laura Ann wrote: at one point actually felt like I was having a heart attack almost from the pressure in my chest.

I had the same experience. sun
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by laura ann on May 1st 2013, 2:27 pm

Sunny I meant to thank you for you advice in your earlier post when I was here earlier today...... sorry simply got side tracked..
okay did this heart attack thing happen earlier or last night in reference to your above statement.
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 67
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on May 1st 2013, 2:28 pm

Wow i checked in and saw a few posts, but coming home noticed my not so smart phone didn't inform me there was a 3d page allready..

Sun, I am very curious to the visuals (if any) you used to not see your chakra's.
The silver band Laura is interesting.

When I removed my chakra ik felt them from my heartspace retract along lines in a flat circular plane to the outer reaches of my consciousness. like they moved along the spokes of a bicycle wheel. after that i noticed a breathing blocage i had for years constricting me just below my diaphragm was gone..

To answer the puppet thing. Yes that was what got my attention first. The conspiracy fetishist in me got triggerd and nudged me to take a look at the chakra. The removal itself was over so quickly for me that after that it wasn't so much the me against the cabal, but more a wonder..

If I of all people can remove in so short a time... Then something fishy is going on that they do not want us to know about..

Thats always a good insentive to get a procrastinator like me to go a few steps further along the path and i am guessing my guides know this..
I realy should learn to pay them more attention, so they can just come up and say it....instead of playing me by my fears and less healthy interests..

One of the suggestions that came up on a different forum was maybe its the quickest and best way to clean the chakra system. just shut them down and reboot like you would your computer...

Sun you wondered if i saw the chakra as imaginary and artificially created.
ehm I do believe they are artificial. As for imaginary....
To me imagination is a multi faceted word. It could mean just a fictional idea.. or it could mean the stuff most of the 4th dimension and its inhabitants are made of and using. In the latter sense then the chakra are imagined.
I fear they are imagined by entities who are powerhungry and looked for ways to get some of what we as humans on earth (Universes condensed down to human form, but still whole freaking universes of ourselves) naturaly are capable of channeling in sheer power of life force..

That life force make our imaginations come true. so if we were hoodwinked into believing we needed the chakra to align properly before we could ascend.... then poof we are the creators of our own slavery without knowing it..

So they are real, because we create them ourselves and imaginary as in we can do the same and much much more without them..These thoughts also make it difficult for me to see the chakra as natural energy conveying points that connect to a "real" neural pathway net.

What I find interesting about the difference between accupuncture points and chakra is that the chakra (at least from my brief dip into its history) arent really written about until the 1600's before that there are some reverences to a subset of the 7 chakra sustem in hejvara tantric tekst.. ANd before that a reverence in the yoga books of patanjali, who only describes 3 energy centre's much like the 3 dantiens in taoistic views.

For my peace of mind i must admit that i like the taoists as their philosophy feels more natural end empericaly grounded that indian philosophy which is infested with gods and religious practise everywhere..

Keep the questions coming, because they provide me with some structure to build my thought about the subject around...

WIth Love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest on May 1st 2013, 2:30 pm

laura ann wrote:Okay to EELCO
am i understanding you that your goal or reason in doing this is related to our being puppetts by other worldly beings and in removing your chakras they loose the ability to manipulate you in any way and only you then will be in control of your actions?

For a while, until they find other means of manipulation. what it does provide is my knowing they really cannot touch me if I keep my wits about me and just oblitterate their manipulative control constructs with a thought.. And by sending them so much love they cannot bear it any longer and leave me be...

with love
Eelco

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by sunmystic on May 1st 2013, 5:44 pm

laura ann wrote:Sunny I meant to thank you for you advice in your earlier post when I was here earlier today...... sorry simply got side tracked..
okay did this heart attack thing happen earlier or last night in reference to your above statement.

Laura Ann I was not psychically attached to you when I had the experience. Sometimes I am psychically attached to you, but not that time. Every time that do I what Eelco described himself doing, which was what you described doing, I feel the same thing happening in my chest that you described happened to you. I know that it is not a heart attack because my left arm does not go numb. And it also happens with other meditations that I use that pull a negative pressure on the neural hub located in my chest. Love, John
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 69
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by laura ann on May 1st 2013, 5:49 pm

Laura Ann I was not psychically attached to you when I had the experience
gosh that never even occured to me.. I was actually referring to if you had the same expereince LAST NIGHT.
Thanks for the rest of the reply explaining....
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 67
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum