Paradise

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise

Post by Spirit-Being on February 27th 2009, 1:36 am

There are many words to describe a lost paradise on earth, but is it truly Lost to begin with or did we just forget where to look? Rolling Eyes

Garden of Eden has been looked at as a paradise when God created Man & Woman in the Garden of Eden according to the Bible.

Shangri-La is a fictional place described in the 1933 novel Lost Horizon by British author James Hilton.
Or was it truly fictional?

Shambhala is believed to be a Mythical Kingdon hidden somewhere in Tibet.

I do believe that paradise exists maybe the knowledge of this paradise is within all of us. I should have waited until i was more awake :sleep: i am extremely tired at the moment i know i have much more to post on this subject. I am looking forward to your thoughts about "Paradise".

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Paradise

Post by Spirit-Being on July 18th 2009, 7:42 pm

Many Blessings :Hello:

Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 28th 2009, 5:51 pm

My visual idea of Paradise would be similar to the description of Garden of Eden. I remember when Jesus said to the man next to him, who was also crucified, "this day you will be with me in paradise”. I believe this paradise exist in different, possibly parallel dimension and can be entered after we shed this physical body or ???
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 30th 2009, 1:17 pm

Luda wrote:My visual idea of Paradise would be similar to the description of Garden of Eden. I remember when Jesus said to the man next to him, who was also crucified, "this day you will be with me in paradise”. I believe this paradise exist in different, possibly parallel dimension and can be entered after we shed this physical body or ???

I am not sure where paradise is here on earth, but i do know that i am not fully awakened yet here on earth, who knows what may happen when the consciousness is fully awakened? As for paradise beyond this physical body i totally agree with you Luda and when Jesus said this he was letting the man know do not worry you will be in Peace and with me where i am going.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 11th 2009, 6:38 pm

Earth itself IS paradice. We have water, multitude of animals and plants, food, companionship. The world is what we make it.
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on October 11th 2009, 10:12 pm

I believe that paradise is on the other side of the veil.

When the great shift comes, and this veil begins to get thinner, that's when we will really see true paradise.
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 12th 2009, 1:04 am

True that!
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 12th 2009, 4:59 am

I go along with Serenity-Dawn's Idea, I too believe it is yet to come, when we visit the other side, it will be there waiting for us. Canadianmind has also made a good point, wish that to be true, only man/woman has interfered with that notion ie: war, unrest, religion, politics (arguments) interference with mother nature, hunting and killing of our wildlife, destroying of trees, (forests) and to me the worst culprit of all, money, (greed). I do agree that what Canadianmind had said, that all left in its pure and natural form would have been paradise here on earth, unfortunately far too much damage has already been done to our wonderful planet to be able to call it Paradise on earth.

Just an added afterthought, man/woman is slowly ruining our beautiful planet by tampering with it, not content with doing that, now astronauts have also started to tamper with our planets, ie:bombing of the moon and interfering of other planets by intentionally bumping into them. What/who gives any one the right to do that. Sorry but I am angry.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 8:25 am

I share you anger Vanilla. The moon is alive to me and is our sister. She is vital to our existence. How bold and arrogant of “them” to bomb her and think they “know” it will not have an effect on humanity.
These same “them” are right now, killing wolves by the hundreds and fighting wars we don’t belong in or ignoring wars we do belong involved in
What comes to my mind allot lately is how long are “we” going to let “them” destroy this planet and any chance of a future for our children. I pray for wisdom!
I personally cannot believe that life becomes paradise after we pass on. The reason is that it would mean we would all of sudden change and that seems robotic to me. I think we continue on and continue to grow and we must create our paradise within and without here and now as well as there and then.
My thoughts.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on October 12th 2009, 9:38 am

Could it be possible that Paradise will be a new earth? It will still be on earth but it will be transferred in to a beautiful relaxing new earth where there will be no more suffering of any kind

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on October 12th 2009, 9:40 am

Bombing the moon is absurd! Hasn't mankind destroyed enough??

WhiteShaman -- I respect your views.
So I ask with respect -- How do we create a paradise here, when mankind has already destroyed so much of our earth? I honestly am intrigued by this..
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 9:55 am

“How do we create a paradise here, when mankind has already destroyed so much of our earth? I honestly am intrigued by this..”

For starters we must realize that we can!
I have come to understand recently that my purpose in life as we go forward is that of a “Rainbow Warrior”.
Those of us who are destined to restore the earth will teach the world how to restore her.
I believe we start by continuing to learn about her and all of nature and to treat her as a living entity, re-establishing lost relationships with mother earth, sister moon, the trees, the animals, the rocks, the water.
I believe when we teach the world that all is filled with life and that we are all interconnected, that paradise will follow as well as healing.
I pray for wisdom so that I may “act”.
We cannot sit by and let “others” decide our fate and we must be true to ourselves and act when inspired to act.
Also don’t underestimate the power in creating paradise here and now by simply creating it in your own life and in your own circle. That is where we start.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on October 12th 2009, 10:17 am

WhiteShaman -- you have stirred something in my soul.

I agree that the Earth, moon, trees, animals and us are all connected. And I sincerely hope we can heal earth!!
Serenity - Dawn

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 10:52 am

Serenity - Dawn wrote:WhiteShaman -- you have stirred something in my soul.

I agree that the Earth, moon, trees, animals and us are all connected. And I sincerely hope we can heal earth!!

That’s awesome!
What’s exciting to me is not only are we connected all these expressions of God, source, Spirit but we can relate to them and regain their trust and work together with them.
They have much to teach us and the ancients have always known this!
Your enthusiasm is contagious, thank you for sharing it Serenity-Dawn.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 11:03 am

I think it is important to remember also that we don’t “heal” the earth.
We work “with” her and bring about natural healing together in her and in us.
I just thought I’d share that. If we set out to “help” someone as oppose to work with them, we inadvertently set ourselves above and separate from them.
She is a living entity and she is our source of power and strength.
We need each other.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 12th 2009, 11:53 am

I agree with you all. Ive said many times that were too distracted to see the reall truth thats right in front of us. If history has taught us anything, things change to make life go on. Some changed are good, while some are bad. But is any change really that bad? Lots of people are so comferatble where they are they dont want anything to change. But change is what made humans what we are, the universe what it is, and the planet what it is. Change is inevitable. As inevitable as breathing and dying. But that doesnt mean that we should blindly let things change for the worse like we have done in the past.

The earth has seen total destruction of its biosphere in the past, and total freezing and total heat, and life has survived. Mabey the next step is for humans to asend, and let nature re estabolish itself. We as humans are, as far as we know the most forceful and able species to ever walk the earth. We can do almsot anything we try too, so why cant we heal the earth instread of killing it? But then again mabey were here to create change so life can begin again?? Mabey thats our purpose??

As for the moon, Ive read up on this, the explosion was jsut as explosive as a few cars blowing up, although i belive that even this has reprocussions, we have done worse. And im not saying I condone it, but i think when all the moon landers were landing, that kicked up anough dust and debris for like 20 pounds of TNT. Science is just trying to undersstand where we came from, and i for one would like to know as well.

Winddancer, I belive what you said. We as a species are in the process of evolving/ascending. More and more people belive that the solution is right here. WE are the casue of the problem, there for its logical that were the solution. Humans, actualy all life has an effect of the planet, which in turn effects out universe. This is the godlyness that were all talking about. The connections between everything. Right now most of the people tjere news from the mass media ( over 87%). Unfortunatly the news uses fear to control the masses of people.

A collective concousness living in fear is the world we live in now. So imagine the opposite; a collective conciousness living in love. THats what the world has been missing fer 1000 years, mabey more. THe more "pagan"(i use the term very loosly becase pagan now is the term for any religion that isnt based on jesus or the same likness), tribes are wiped off the planet, another piece of our connection is gone.

We CAN heal the earth. We need to understand how it aactually works, and understand there are scientific and spiritual aspects or everything. IT is also fairly negative to think that there is NO paridise on this planet. The rocky mountains of alberta was one of the most humbling experiences ive seen. The rainforests of the amazon and asia, high plateaus of the hamalays, the oldest living rainforest on the planet in australia (has remained practicaly the same fer 250 Million years, its been around since before dinosaurs). Even out cities have paradises. Parks, green houses, gardens, interior spaces but not enough to out weigh the negative effect weve had on the planet.

But what is paradise? I bet each person has his.her own view of it. So how can the earth be paradice if we are all fighting about what it is?? I agree with white shaman, "we need eachother". We need to come to an agreement, since lots of people now are understanding that we need the planet.

I guess im trying to say that all of our ideas of paradise are right. The hard part is attaining it.
canadianmind

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 12:04 pm

Well Said..CanadianMind!
WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 12th 2009, 12:36 pm

Oh dear now I'm going to sound negative and I realy dont like doing that, the way I see it, we have been given just the one earth to live on, and just the one chance to do with it as we will, so would it realy be possible for us all to be given one more chance to put it right.

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on October 12th 2009, 12:51 pm

Please forgive me, but I'm not sure what you mean exactly.
Please elaborate, if you will.
Thanks!
WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 12th 2009, 1:20 pm

Life is about changes vanilla, it was a chance that dinosaurs died, it was a chance that mamals adapted, it was chance that our ancisters stood on 2 feet. Life is about chances and choices. THats how we learn. And you dont sound negative! NEVER say that lol.

I thought that way too actually. We even, i belive get a more chances to live on as we get reincarnated then finaly acend. The signs are all around us that we MIGHT be able to gain a second chance here as well.

It is true, there is only one earth, but seeing how much its been trhough, life is about chances and change.
canadianmind

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn on October 12th 2009, 1:25 pm

White Shaman wrote:
I think it is important to remember also that we don’t “heal” the earth.
We work “with” her and bring about natural healing together in her and in us.

She is a living entity and she is our source of power and strength

So if I understand right---
When our human bodies get hurt, our nature is to heal ourselves. For example a fever is the way our bodies fight infection. Our bodies naturally try to destroy anything that is not normal or natural to our bodies, right??

So then White Shaman, are you saying that if we stop destroying the Earth, she will then start to heal herself?? Because that is her natural instinct too?? (Trying to wrap my human brain around a spiritual thought)

CanadianMind wrote:
A collective concousness living in fear is the world we live in now.

So imagine the opposite; a collective conciousness living in love. THats what the world has been missing fer 1000 years, mabey more.

I think the Earth can feel our negative thoughts, feelings, and actions.

So what would life really be like, if there was a great shift and everyone lived their lives in love. How beautiful would the Earth respond to that love.

Maybe the paradise is in our consciousness. Because we can manifest outwards what we feel, and think inside.

Vanilla2 wrote:
we have been given just the one earth to live on, and just the one chance to do with it as we will,

I have a silly question -- But what if our chance with this Earth isn't over??

What is we've discovered the error in our ways -- just in time to heal ourselves and help her heal..

Spirit Being -- Thank you for starting this thread. It is truly enlightening.
White Shaman -- You've opened the Vortex to a fascinating outlook. I shall meditate on this!!!
Serenity - Dawn

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 12th 2009, 1:33 pm

Its very odd how you used the term feaver. Only becasue the weather is getting odd, warm in some places, cold in some places... mabey shes trying to "fight the infection"?? Now thats an eye opening analogy SD! OUr reality is based on our thoughts, which in turn effects the earth and vice versa.

Our conciousness truely effects the people and things around us, like you said the world can feel out emotions...... ( spirit dawn, watch a movie called awakening to zero point by gregg braden, its on you tune, i think youll like it alot!) IF this is what the world is like with negative emotions, think of what the total opposite would do!!!!

I too would like to thank spirit being for starting this, as well as you all for asking such great questions!!! If you dont ask questions you will get no answewrs!!!!!!!!
canadianmind

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 12th 2009, 1:42 pm

Whiteshaman following along with your Idea, assuming this was paradise in the first place, which it might well have been, quote: you are suggesting it is possible to restore her, what I am saying is will we be granted that chance to restore her, or have we only ever had that one chance, which now has been wasted and abused. In other words, even if we wanted to restore her and all work together for this goal, I dont believe we have that option. Gods plan for us was one chance to care for and look after this earth, will he grant us another chance to put right.

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind on October 12th 2009, 1:53 pm

We wouldnt be able to "restore her" as you put it. IT would be going back in time, which in that way i impossible. But we can "bring about a new golden age" a new age of peace and prosperity. Which would be different then it was before. THere is almost no way around us using mother earth bounty. But there is a big difference then taking with no regard, and replenishing and give thanks. Because of people the planet will never be the same. IT wouldnt be a restoring as much as a rebirthing. If you used the term rebirth instead restore it might make a bit more sence.

I am in no way meaning to upset you vanilla at all or disrespect your beliefs in any way. I just personaly think that there can and will be an awakening and a rebirth of the race and planet. So im sorry if i disrespect you or you thoughts in any way. And i hope that we all get to live to see the day to see if what we all think will happen, happens becasue only then will we truely know who is right......
canadianmind

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on October 12th 2009, 2:09 pm

Not at all Canadainmind there is no disrespect at all, I go along with the re-birth theory, I like that one, yes that can be established, it could never be re-stored, I think you will find that it was Whiteshaman who used the word restore, I only used that word to quote him..let me turn back the page and find his quote, if I may.

Found it, quoting Whiteshaman: "Those of us who are destined to restore the earth will teach the world how to restore her."

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down