Die before you die

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Die before you die

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 20th 2013, 11:55 am

Please do understand that I am a busy gal.
I have my grandson's swim meet to attend today that will run into the afternoon. And I still have to focus on baby quilts.

I was hoping for my grandson and I to go to Palm Springs soon and get him a weekend reading he asked for but this weekend is busy. Their band was invited by his female singer's grandfather to attend a concert last night in Hollywood. Seven bands but two they only wanted to hear. He didn't get much sleep last light after getting home and he had to pour all is might out to swim in competition today. And tonight his band is getting together to practice. Tomorrow there is something else going on can't remember what. More practice I'm sure. If he's not doing the sports thing he is practicing, he has great focus on his goals. He goes to High School next year and will be back with his great musical instructor he has had for several years that went to the High school this year. He feel disconnected from him and really misses him but see him often. That instructor is waiting for him and is buying him a top notch bast trombone for school next year. And getting him into a local University in Music when he graduates. That is how good at his musical talents he is.

Gotta run.

Have a Blessed Day Everyone!! Wink
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

A warning...

Post by sunmystic on April 20th 2013, 11:59 am

"Die before you die." You do not die in a physical sense (but the experience can kill you). What happens is that your subconscious mind's personality programing tells you both in thought and in emotion that if you change any of it's programing that you will die. And if you push things you will begin to experience the emotional equivalent to facing the immediate threat of death. The first thing that you experience is extreme anger. If that does not work then the you will experience extreme fear and panic. If that does not work Smile then you will feel suicidal. All of this just because your subconscious mind has perceived a threat to (attempt to change) it's personality programming. And in most people their "conscious mind" has absolutely no control over what is going on because their "subconscious mind" has direct control over their automatic nervous system and does what it does without permission from the "conscious mind." No normal person with a normal life can go through this "Die before you die" experience. The reason for this is is because you will be totally nonfunctional while you are going through this experience (a basket case so to speak). If you think that you would like to go through this "Die before you die" experience, then my suggestion would be to step out of normal life and go live in a monastery type environment while you are working your way through the "Die before you die" experience. I went through the experience because I am a yogi mystic and that is what yogi mystics do. But it took years and I was a basket case for a lot of that time Smile . It was a terrible awful experience and there was nothing about it that was not a terrible awful experience. Do not do this at home guys, it is not only hard on you but it is also really hard on those around you, especially on those that love you. Just love, sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 20th 2013, 12:00 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Please do understand that I am a busy gal.
I have my grandson's swim meet to attend today that will run into the afternoon. And I still have to focus on baby quilts.

I was hoping for my grandson and I to go to Palm Springs soon and get him a weekend reading he asked for but this weekend is busy. Their band was invited by his female singer's grandfather to attend a concert last night in Hollywood. Seven bands but two they only wanted to hear. He didn't get much sleep last light after getting home and he had to pour all is might out to swim in competition today. And tonight his band is getting together to practice. Tomorrow there is something else going on can't remember what. More practice I'm sure. If he's not doing the sports thing he is practicing, he has great focus on his goals. He goes to High School next year and will be back with his great musical instructor he has had for several years that went to the High school this year. He feel disconnected from him and really misses him but see him often. That instructor is waiting for him and is buying him a top notch bast trombone for school next year. And getting him into a local University in Music when he graduates. That is how good at his musical talents he is.

Gotta run.

You have a blessed day too! Smile
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 20th 2013, 12:03 pm

Thank You
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on April 20th 2013, 12:09 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Please do understand that I am a busy gal.

Gotta run.

You too,Deb. Take it easy.... Hug

Joan x
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 20th 2013, 12:29 pm

Dear John,
Thank you for a very accurate description of the process.
Intellectualy the idea attracts me but I have no intent of
trying to do it.If it just happens ,that is fine, but I would not like
to put myself through what you have done.
What will be interesting if this change in you will allow for an
easier transition for you when the time comes for you to leave
your body permanently.I would imagine it would.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 20th 2013, 5:50 pm

Stephen, when I started out with this yogi stuff I didn't know what I was getting myself into Smile . And apparently you continue to reincarnate until you can take your body with you. I pulled a Yogananda in my last lifetime and did what some call the final exit and here I am back again, sort of, but not exactly, starting over. In my last life Yogananda's Babiji was my yogi teacher. In this life Lord Shiva is my yogi teacher. In my last lifetime I was Yoganada's master's master Lahiri Mahasaya and the father of Kriya yoga. In this lifetime I am not the father of anything, I am just doing advanced studies. I can leave like Yogananda did but I do not want to reincarnate again. And before I can leave and take my physical body with me I have to learn and apply the extended lifespan stuff. Which I am doing Smile and this is the farthest that I have ever gotten in all of my lifetimes. And at this point there is no way that I can leave and take my physical body with me and I am way to young to know absolutely for sure if the life extension stuff will work or is working. Like a lot of people, it is not dying that I have a problem with, it is living in a physical reality that I am having a problem with which makes being continuously interested in the life extension meditations and theory stuff a bit of a challenge, but at the same time I have gotten this far, so losing interest would probably not be a good idea Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 21st 2013, 8:29 am

When I read the topic of this thread, I thought of the 'dark night of soul'
I have had a few of them.
However, after reading more ...... I am lost! lol
A bit too deep for me xxx

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 21st 2013, 10:17 am

Me too Mia.Still I am grateful to John for his
honest and original comments ,they have given me much to ponder on.
Thanks John
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 21st 2013, 10:43 am

Yes, John is a very very interesting man.
And much nicer than he thinks he is Smile

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 21st 2013, 12:01 pm

Ok guys Smile saying to many nice things will absolutely ruin the John Smile . But thank you! The problem is that Tolle says that you have to do this to get somewhere and other folks sort of say the same thing. The question is, "Do you actually have to?" In my last life my goal was to create a meditation system that gave regular people and householders the same opportunity to achieve self realization that the monks and the ascetics have. Tradition says that you can not participate in normal life and achieve the enlightened states of self realization. Tradition says that you have to totally separate yourself from life to achieve these enlightened states. And my goal was also, that the first initiation was enough. And I must admit Smile the first initiation (meditation series sequence) was perfect. And it is a short cut. And Babiji told me that it wouldn't work but I created and promoted it anyway, and it was given as a free gift to anyone that was interested. Well I came back somewhat over a hundred years later and he was right, it didn't work. It didn't work because they gave it to the swamis and the monks and then added it to a version of Raja Yoga with the focus being on the rest of the initiations and not the first one and they promoted separating oneself from normal life as the preferred way. And Smile for around two hundred and fifty dollars US you can receive the first initiation from a licenced Kriya yoga guru. Also there are different versions of Kriya yoga and the folks from these different versions are, like the Christians, constantly squabbling with each other over which version is the most correct. Anyway, the first initiation in the Kriya yoga that is associated with the name Lahiri Mahasaya will lead one to self realization without one having to go through the "die before you die" experience. I can not teach or share the first initiation with anyone because the guru that shared it with me made me promise not to share it with anyone and I am also not a licenced Kriya yoga guru. So anyway again, it doesn't matter anymore because in this lifetime I am a Christian and the first initiation is enough Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 21st 2013, 12:27 pm

Good stuff John.Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 21st 2013, 12:46 pm

skfarblum wrote:Good stuff John.Thanks
Stephen

It was kind of a round about way to answering your question about dieing before you die making death easier to deal with. Dieing before you die will mike death easier to deal with, but there are also other ways that will do the same thing that are way less traumatic. Stephen, I notice that you have an avatar picture that is related to ancient Egypt. What kind of ancient Egyptian stuff are you interested in? Love,John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 21st 2013, 2:18 pm

Over my head also but interesting to read.
I think I need to read it again when I'm not busy.

Thanks all.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 21st 2013, 3:26 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Over my head also but interesting to read.
I think I need to read it again when I'm not busy.

Thanks all.

Deb, sometimes a Native American warrior will experience and pass through a "reality of fear" when they are on a spirit quest. Once these warriors have passed through this "reality of fear" they are at peace with and no longer fear death. The "die before you die" that is being discussed is the same thing except that folks that are non Native Americans are not on a spirit quest. But the non Native American folks do pass through the same "reality of fear" that some Native American warriors do during a spirit quest and they also do become at peace with and do not fear death. Love, John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on April 21st 2013, 4:01 pm

Aaaah, now I understand!

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2013, 1:37 am

Hi John,
I am not really into Ancient Egypt in a big way.
This particular picture of Isis just appealed to me
so I posted it as an avatar.
I am more interested in the stuff you have been discussing.It seems to be a basis for many mystical systems.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 22nd 2013, 2:24 pm

skfarblum wrote:Hi John,
I am not really into Ancient Egypt in a big way.
This particular picture of Isis just appealed to me
so I posted it as an avatar.
I am more interested in the stuff you have been discussing.It seems to be a basis for many mystical systems.
Stephen

Stephen, what I am is an advanced student of is what is generally called "Yoga Science", for lack of any other term, which is the foundation science of all mystical systems. Most folks that have created a mystical system that works Smile have a back ground in this so called Yoga Science. A person can explain a mystical system to me and I can explain why it works and/or why it does not work and how to fix it if it doesn't work. Everything starts with, "What you place thought into wakes up and is activated. If that thought creates movement, then things wake up faster." Example: If one would like to wake up their heart energy center they can simply meditate on and feel the center of their chest. If they really want to wake it up in a "slam dunk" way, and you should be sitting down for this one Smile , then visualize a thermonuclear explosion going off in the center of your chest and then watch it, in very slow motion, expand outward with tremendous force. Of course normally you would visualize a wheel in your heart energy center and give it a gentle clockwise spin Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 22nd 2013, 10:13 pm

I understand that John, thank you.
I will re-read your post and will better understand.
Is a near death experience a die before you die experience?
I used to fear death but have not since my NDE. Mine was different.
Spirit did not give me any clues until 13 years later.

ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 23rd 2013, 2:53 am

Dear John,
I find this very useful.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 23rd 2013, 10:26 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:I understand that John, thank you.
I will re-read your post and will better understand.
Is a near death experience a die before you die experience?
I used to fear death but have not since my NDE. Mine was different.
Spirit did not give me any clues until 13 years later.

That is a good question Deb Smile . Off hand I would say that a "die before you die" experience would be a "near death experience" that is stretched out over a longer period of time. As you say the results are the same, only a "near death experience" is of shorter duration than a "die before you die experience". Also Deb I am not sure that women ever go through the "die before you die" experience. There is a chance that it might just be a "guy thing" because women think different than men do. There are some men that think like women (sort of) and there are some women that think like men (sort of), but generally speaking men and women do not think alike. There seems to be a possibility that the normal woman is not going to understand the "die before you die" experience because their thought processes are different and the whole thing just never comes up Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 23rd 2013, 11:00 am

Based with my experience with the "die before you die" experience, it is the settling of a conflict between the male side of the brain personality programming and the female side of the brain personality programming. Women might not have the "die before you die" experience because they are not in conflict with the female side of the brain personality programming Smile . John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on April 23rd 2013, 11:24 am

One would think that conflict is conflict Smile , but the truth of the matter is that the male side of the brain personality programing is not very complicated. So if a person is at peace with the female side of the brain personality programming, then the male side of the brain personality programming is easy to handle in a conflict sense. If a man is not at peace with his female side of the brain programming, then that female side of the brain programming can really be a handful and she is also in control of the autonomic nervous system Smile and "NO!" means "NO!". And if you mess with her she will physically shut everything, or parts of everything, down. The "die before you die" process is basically, working out a compromise so that the two sides of the brain's personality programming are working together in a harmonious sense. John
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 23rd 2013, 6:40 pm

[quote
women think different than men do
[/quote]

Deb Loves that one. How boring would that be if we all thought alike.

Very interesting your topic.
I still have to read the whole post over. Just got home from work.

I have a couple of things to post somewhere. One a dream and one a co-worker told me today that was just amazing.

Deb
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 7th 2013, 2:36 am

The Parable of the Parrot:

A traveler from India went to Africa to acquire some local products and animals, and while in the jungle he saw thousands of beautiful multicolored talking parrots. He decided to capture a talking parrot and take it back as a pet.

At home he kept his parrot in a cage and fed him wonderful seeds and honey, played music for his pet, and generally treated him well. When it was time for the man to return to Africa 2 years later, he asked his parrot if there was any message he could deliver to the parrot's friends back in the jungle. The parrot told his master to say that he was very happy in his cage and that he was enjoying each day and to convey his love.

When the traveler arrived back in Africa he delivered the message to the parrots in the jungle. Just as he finished his story, a parrot with tears welling up in his eyes fell over dead. The man was alarmed and decided that the parrot must have been very close to the parrot in the cage and that was the reason for his sadness and demise.

When the traveler returned to India, he told his pet what had happened. As he finished his story, the pet parrot's eyes welled up with tears and he keeled over dead in his cage. The man was astounded, but figured that his pet died from the despair of hearing of the death of his close friend back in the jungle.

The trader opened up the cage and tossed the dead bird outside onto the trash heap. Immediately his pet parrot flew up to a branch on the tree outside.

The trader said to him, "So, you are not dead after all. You tricked me. Why did you do that?"

The parrot answered, "Because that bird back in Africa sent me a very important message."

"What was the message?" the trader inquired impatiently.

"He told me that if you want to escape from your cage, you must die while you are alive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum