Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This made me sad........

5 posters

Go down

This made me sad........ Empty This made me sad........

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 8:35 pm

I found a website page last night that showed a memorial page for those who have passed in the graduating class a year before me.
I was shocked! Sad

Saving the picture of these fine souls I realized it is 3-30-13......A lot of 3's lately.
I tried to place photo but did not work.

http://www.yhs1971.com/Memoriam.html

I wish I knew what happened to them.

I have something else I'll post too.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

This made me sad........ Empty Re: This made me sad........

Post by mia April 28th 2013, 3:32 am

Why so many who have passed?
That seems an awful lot to me!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 28th 2013, 3:57 am

What if any, is the story behind this tragic sequence of events? did they all pass together, I am now wondering?
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 28th 2013, 4:24 am

Yes Vanilla.
Maybe there was a 'school trip' and an accident.
Seems odd that passed members are 'remembered'
Cos there must me thousands!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 28th 2013, 4:52 pm

I'm sure Vanilla that they did not pass together.
This class is one year ahead of me I graduated in 72.
I am very surprised that so many have died in that class.
Does look like three died in 2011. Others are not mentioned.
No Mia, when were in school there was no trip that any group died in.
Passed members remembered is just the 71 school year. maybe out of 100? I don't know where my year book with the kids is right now.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 28th 2013, 4:57 pm

It's a mystery then xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 28th 2013, 5:16 pm

I guess it is. I'm not in contact with two gals from that year that lived down the street form me.

Did you see my new post in the dream section?
Alien
http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t2045-ufo-behind-my-house#13060

I have another photo to add to it. A real life photo I took today.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 28th 2013, 5:22 pm

I graduated in 1969.. I have a similar memorium as you as well but more men then you had. Reason was lost them in Viet Nam.
I also live in what is called the chemical valley due to three chemical plants . We have lots of people who have developed cancers over the years because of them. Before the regulations on emissions etc.
Your also in that age bracket before they tighten up the belt on what can be released into the air and car emissions etc. It ahs definately affected health in people over 50 years of age. Under they are doign better as things got stricter.
This could possibly account for many of your deaths as well.
Just thinking outloud....
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 28th 2013, 5:33 pm

Could be Laura. That never occurred to me.
Our school is not in the city. We are rural.
But the LA smog does get up here once in a while.

My husband was a 69' graduate also.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 29th 2013, 2:48 am

Still very sad indeed, especially that they were all underneath the age of 60. Such a short life.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 29th 2013, 3:48 am

There is always a reason for multiple deaths at one time. Sickness usually of a disease that may have spread. Was there any epidemics in the area at that time?

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 29th 2013, 7:33 pm

They didn't all die at the same time. They are only showing them that same age due to it being a high school alumni. And and who is not around any longer.

I don't even thing our class year has one of those pages. But I know of one who died in our 12th grade.

Susan she was driving home on this road and there is a curve with a blind spot. A camper hit her head on and I remember her father being a pastor and being the first one at the scene. Her father pulled the blinker stick out of her neck. Remember those? They were about 7 inches long on the right hand side or was it the left. She died at the scene.

I would be interested in who is still around in my class. I've have never attended a high school reunion only barbecue I was teased like crazy in school; made fun of harassed etc. etc. etc. One of the classmates male on the reunion team somehow found me and asked me to go to the 2002 reunion but I just could not bring myself to do it. If asked now......I would definitely go. I'm listed on some of the alumni sights. I've PM'd a few and a few have replied but mostly they join and forget coming back LOL I'm curious of the twins are still around. I saw them both in a dream one night.

Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum