The Spiritual Becoming Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spiritual Becoming Reality

Post by Arbel on March 19th 2013, 2:25 pm

The spiritual is an illusion and always has been and it has been the same for centuries on end; some time ago the spiritual vibrations of this world started to change and many are aware of that fact as it is being called the ascension of the world. Up to a point that is true but there is much more attached to it than just the ascension. In the great wisdom of the living God the living God has decided to make the spiritual reality; my guides name is Osiruphu other wise shortened to Osiris so I will leave this message from my guide from a long time ago
Bill

And remember mine own that day shall dawn when the senses of man even when incarnate in the mortal sex-body shall again be awakened, and even as of old, before the time of these my statutes unto you shall they regain the psychic faculties which are the natural attributes of the Dhuman-Adamic race and also of those yevahics who have progressed during their time of evolution on the material world called earth and in the schoolrooms thereof.

And also those adamics and yevahics who are incarnate at that time, and who have progressed towards things spiritual, shall again have the open vision. Yea some shall see visions, others shall hear the voices of their loved ones, and yet others shall have the power of communication through the inspirational teachings of Osiruphu, who shall be most fitted as a teacher for earth even up to the great day of Aquarius which has yet for to come.

Osiris
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Spiritual Becoming Reality

Post by shortangel on March 20th 2013, 9:45 am

Love this, thank you.
June
shortangel