Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story

3 posters

Go down

BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story Empty BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 3:11 am

I am finally telling the world with this story that happened in 1971
We were kids almost out of High School.
Dan Gray, Dan's friend Richard, me (Deborah) and my school friend Barbara.
It will only be Dan and I on the air sharing but Dan has called Richard to see if he remembers so he may call in.
I could not get a hold of Barbara.

We'd love to have you listen to our story - Four eye-witnesses that night who saw Big Foot.
Hoping to have the host add my Google map photos of the area and where on a map we saw it.

Come join us in the 1 hour show. a
If I talk fast it will be my nervousness

--------------

Join Dan Gray and Deborah Mathews on Blog Talk Radio talking about their Big Foot Sighting Experience back in 1971.

Go Online: 8:00 p.m. Pacific

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unseen-world

Call in - (646) 595-2230)

Linda Irwin

"Unseen World"

Blog Talk Radio

Attachments
BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story Attachment
75299-65790.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(49 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story Empty Re: BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story

Post by Taurus20 March 13th 2013, 5:19 pm

I'm going to be listening, can't wait!BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story 30964
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 8:55 pm

Katt, do you like that photo of BF I found?

My sister had a Las Vegas board meeting to attend so she will not be able to listen so I am going to Microsoft Audio record it and it saves to an mp3 and I'll put it on a CD for her.

Stephen is on a different time so I may also make a free website just for the audio so a few friends can listen.

I make 100 business cards sized cards and put all the info on it and handed out about 35 at work.

Posted on Facebook and sent out about 40 emails.

It will be fun. I am so exhausted from staying up till 1:00 am getting Linda those photos which are already on the Blog Talk site.

I sent her a photo of me at that same age that we saw Big Foot just for kicks .....don't fall off your seat...I have bleached blonde hair! And check out that wallpaper!! It's a faded photo but the background of the flowers is bright green!! affraid

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unseen-world/2013/03/14/guests-deborah-mathews-and-dan-gray--bigfoot-sighting-1971

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 1:51 am

Stephen, it was 1.5 hrs long. Linda kept asking me questions Wink

My friend Dan did a super job, he said he would be there to support me 100% but he shares some great things about his life. Some that I did not know about. We have not seen each other since 1971. He is married, has a wife and three kids who are grown. His mother still lives in the town where we lived when we saw Big Foot. He comes down often as he has rentals there also. He is coming down this week tomorrow and Friday and we are going to meet up Friday for a quick bite to eat and chat before he goes back 200 miles to his Alpaca farm. And his chickens; and his lake.....

He really was a true friend tonight and I am blessed to have him for support. I was so nervous tonight, later on I loosened up....

You can still listen to it anytime by linking here

To listen just go to the same address....
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unseen-world/2013/03/14/guests-deborah-mathews-and-dan-gray--bigfoot-sighting-1971

under the picture it says ...

download this episode or
Play in your default player or
Open in a new window

I think my friend Dan is going to be experiencing more spiritual things now that he has connected with me and Linda.

I'll probably run up to his place some weekend to meet his family and his Alpaca's.

He said he has a raven that has been around him for a long time. In the Blog Talk show.

He was so nervous before the show. We talked for 5 minutes prior and he said he'd let me do all the talking but he did great.

Nice to have friends and support.

I had a ton of people at work listening also. I'll hear what they have to say about it tomorrow Wink

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2013, 7:51 am

Dear Deb,
I would say for me it was an eye opening listening.
It is truly an amazing world you and your friends live in.
It seems it is a world of kindness and gentleness.
So very distant from my reality.
I am not sure I am ready for such a place yet.
Perhaps I can enter it for a holiday or to visit friends but I
do not think I could set up a permanent home there.
I did manage to listen to the whole broadcast and I enjoyed
seeing a picture of you.Now I can put a face to your name.
I can't help having sympathies for the bigfoots.I do hope they are
inter-dimensional travellers and their real home is someplace humans
will never go.Maybe they come here because they like mushrooms.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:32 am

Hi Stephen,
I'm glad you were able to listen to the show.
It is an amazing world we live in here.
Many American's take this lifestyle for granted; that's all they know.
Just as many who live in different countries; that's all they know of.
I think that's what makes the internet such a gift of connection.
I try often to thank the Great Spirit for all that I have.
Especially since I lost my job in 09'. That was no accident; I could blame the community here where I live for letting me go; and I could blame them for being my husband's relatives; some of them. But in my current reality, I take it as a gift.....I would not be where I am now spiritually of I had still be working. The mundane routine of everyday tasks blinds of of our reality.

I said something to the effect of your comment "inter-dimensional travelers" the B.F. Some think they live underground some say they slip in and out of our world. They too are labeled many names....because we do not know much about them. We make up things to please our own minds.

Wherever and whoever they are I think our meeting up with one that night was no accident for the four of us.

Thank you Stephen for your comments.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 14th 2013, 12:43 pm

Great show Deb, I think you and your friend did a great job and of course Linda too! I hope this leads to you getting on the air more often, you certainly are good at it! I will listen to it again later.BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story 220146
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:13 pm

Thank you Taurus20 Wink It was fun.
I learned a lot about Dan last night.
We are meeting up tomorrow night.
He had to travel down her 200 miles from his house (mom lives here).
So I asked him to go to dinner with me LOL
Have not see Dan since 1971.....

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 15th 2013, 9:17 pm

Wonderful Deb! I was able to download it and listen to it the next day. It played here at midnight but I had to get up for work at 4 am, that wouldn't have worked for me. I was very pleased to know I could listen to it later. Well done to you all!

BIG FOOT SIGHTINGS - True Story 506683
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 3:39 am

Thank you Julie. Wink

Sleepy Time PS: I met up with Dan Gray "big foot partner" after work today.....I'll have to share the story at another time......
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 17th 2013, 11:36 pm

We have been asked to share our Big Foot story again sometime in April.
I guess one of the hosts said she wished she could have been on with us but was unable.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 19th 2013, 10:50 pm

Lindaru (who hosted the show) just told me that 42 were online that night and 5 called in to listen and 515 have archived it.

That's absolutely amazing to me.

She wants us to come back on in April. I asked her what will we talk about? She said just like last time. Things just came up. She thinks I'll have something very interesting to talk about Shocked

I don't know. I have to tell Dan that she wants us back on.
Did I tell you that I had dinner with him last Friday?
After 40 years, Big Foot brought us together. He has invited me up to visit his family and his 80 acres and 4 acre lake and his Alpaca herd.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 23rd 2013, 10:24 pm

This morning when I awoke and was still laying there, not wanting to get up. I saw a tiny image of big foot.

What do you think that could possibly mean?

Do you think it is because of the online radio show where we shared our story? Or do you think I'll see one again?

This one looked a little different than the one we saw in 71'.

Also; it was just the head and neck and in view only a few inches tall. Not a life sized one.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 24th 2013, 12:32 pm

Deb, I answered this in your email but I'll do it here too.

I feel it's Tom letting you know he saw your show on Big Foot and just giving you a verification that he liked it! Loves

When you go to bed tonight ask him if it was him!
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 24th 2013, 1:27 pm

I will Smile Thanks Taurus.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 18th 2013, 7:48 pm

Wow, just had to share this with you. 

I was searching for something online and came across this dolphin website where she communicates with them while swimming. I have always wanted to do that. My cousin rode two dolphin in Cuba a few years ago. I think it disrespectful to to that. I'm rather swim with them. 

Anywho............on this woman's dolphin site was a story of how she connected by email to a may who emailed her and asked her how she communicated with the dolphins. Because he wanted to communicate with Big Foots!!!!  

I was reading this story and 1/4 way through 
http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

I found this sentence..........

I spent a week in a one-person tent in the jungle, very naive about whom the Sasquatch really are and what to expect. Later, upon returning home I began to read books such as Bigfoot Memoirs by Stan Johnson and learned that my experience in the jungle was filled with Sasquatch contact. Their contact is a different type of communication than human interactions. As a way of announcing their presence and also determining if I am really interested, they made strong noxious smells one night all around me. I could not determine the source of that odor - it was so strong I couldn't sleep. Naively I blamed it on something in the air from industry. (In these pristine jungles??) Or thought that someone had left an old smelly sneaker in the jungle somewhere near my tent. They created or facilitated the sound of trees falling to the ground with loud crashes. In the morning there were no trees on the ground. They made sounds like crooning birds, high-pitched, haunting and a bit spooky, in the middle of the night, while the birds themselves were quiet. And one night they touched me. In my tiny tent I was asleep, when I awoke because someone was pushing on my shoulder. Momentarily I thought I was at home where my friendly donkeys often nudge my shoulders. Then, realizing where I was, I sat up quickly and opened my tent flap to look around. No one there. All quiet.

---------
this happens to me one night. I was awoke by a huge hand shaking my right shoulder as I lay asleep on my left side. 

She says.................

Did you know that Sasquatch can:
Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice 

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

this may be why we saw big foot in 1971 run across in front of our car and disappear. 

What I saw I saw and so did Dan.

I'm a believer. 
One does not believe unless they personally experience it. I did.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down