Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband was awakened.

3 posters

Go down

Husband was awakened.  Empty Husband was awakened.

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:06 pm

This morning my husband told me that during the night he woke up when he felt the bed shake pretty hard. He looked over at me to see if somehow I had done it and I was sound asleep. He laid there a few more moments and then it happened again. At first, when he told me, I thought maybe he had come back from an astral trip and he was feeling his body landing but when it happened again now I feel someone wanted to let them know they were there. Wave

Last year when I was visiting Ireland and my husband was at home alone he had an experience that really scared him. It was the first night I was gone and he was alone, he woke up in the morning with the bed feeling like it was tipping over. He said it was like someone was standing on the opposite side tipping the bed up so he would fall out. When it was over he got up and never slept in the bed the whole time I was gone, he stayed in the spare room. Nothing happened in there, but after that experience he felt dizzy all the time and he was so afraid he called the doctors and went in right away. During the exam the doctor found out he had low blood sugur and also ran some other test, one being a PSA which showed his was high. We later found out he had prostrate cancer. Sad

I believe whoever was shaking the bed did it so he would go to the doctors because they knew he was sick and knew he wouldn't go on his own.

Does anyone have any ideas about why he was shook last night? Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Confussing
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Husband was awakened.  Empty Re: Husband was awakened.

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 11:32 am

Ever since my husbands experience (above) our son Ian, who passed last Jan at age 27, has been around our house. Ken smells his cologne every night and even sometimes during the day. Is this anything any of you have experienced because I think my husband is getting nervous about why he is here so often and only he can smell Ian. I tell him it's Ian gift to him and he should be happy. I know he is happy to know he is around but the unknown is what's bothering him. Blow Kiss
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 7th 2013, 12:57 pm

I'm sorry I missed this topic,Taurus.
Just spotted it now.

I agree with what you have said about the bed shaking.
Spirit will do anything to wake you if there is a particular reason. Even shout at you.
I feel the same as you that it was your son moving the bed in some way. You were away from home and your son could have been worried about your Ken.

I remember when my Ken was ill one night and I was sound asleep.
He didn't tell me he thought he was having a heart attack.
I heard a loud voice speak right in my ear saying 'Wake up,Joan'.
I was awake in seconds! There was my Ken sitting on the edge of the bed,hand over his chest.
I called an ambulance immediately and he was rushed into hospital.

So never fear any unusual occurences,always look for the reasons.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 7:38 pm

Yes Joan, I believe that was spirit waking you up and my Ken too. I never feared it when it happened to Ken because I knew it was good spirit watching over him. I'm glad your Ken's life was saved that time! Praise

I don't think it was Ian moving the bed though because he hadn't passed then. I think it was Ken's father because he had just passed that June. Thumb
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 8th 2013, 12:04 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Yes Joan, I believe that was spirit waking you up and my Ken too. I never feared it when it happened to Ken because I knew it was good spirit watching over him. I'm glad your Ken's life was saved that time! Praise

I don't think it was Ian moving the bed though because he hadn't passed then. I think it was Ken's father because he had just passed that June. Thumb

So many coincidences between us. You lost a young son,I lost a young grandson.
It's nice to know that maybe we have had a passed life together at one time.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 8th 2013, 12:19 pm

Joan, we also lost a grandson who was only lived a short time after birth, His name was Mason. Ian is taking care of him over there, he is his Uncle. Mason would have been 3 this year. Ian appeared to me one night and Mason was with him. I think he wanted Ken to know he was watching Mason. Mason appeared as a little 2 year old, so they do grow up in heaven just like James Van Praagh says in his book. Have you read that book, it is a wonderful book about children growing up in heaven. Tiny Angel Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 8th 2013, 12:52 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Joan, we also lost a grandson who was only lived a short time after birth, His name was Mason. Ian is taking care of him over there, he is his Uncle. Mason would have been 3 this year. Ian appeared to me one night and Mason was with him. I think he wanted Ken to know he was watching Mason. Mason appeared as a little 2 year old, so they do grow up in heaven just like James Van Praagh says in his book. Have you read that book, it is a wonderful book about children growing up in heaven. Tiny Angel Heart Pump

Another link! My eldest grand daughter lost a child about 7 years ago. It was a boy.
He appeared to me about 2 years ago. A small boy during the night,holding his little hand out with something clasped in it but I couldn't make out what it was.
I heard him saying 'hello' to me over and over again.
I do hope he comes back to me.... Praying

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 8th 2013, 3:47 pm

Wow we do have a lot in common! Amen I hope he comes back to you again too! Tiny Angel
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 9th 2013, 5:52 am

He has come through twice actually,Katt.

The first time was seeing a small boy standing in the corner. I remember he put his hand out to me and that was it.

The second time he was standing by the bed.

Bless his soul.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 9th 2013, 11:01 am

Smile That is so nice. Our grandson has appeared to me two times both with Ian. Hug We are so fortunate aren't we?
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 9th 2013, 2:58 pm

We are indeed,Katt..... Wave

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow April 9th 2013, 9:22 am

flower Spirit have ways of getting our attention ,they let us know in many ways also that they are around us. there is only a fine veil that seperates the two worlds.

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum