Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Roberts

2 posters

Go down

Robin Roberts Empty Robin Roberts

Post by Taurus20 February 23rd 2013, 12:14 pm

I was watching Robin on TV yesterday and she mentioned how she used Yoga and Crystal Healing to help in her recovery. I was wondering is anyone here has used Crystal Healing? If so how was it done and the results you received.

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Robin Roberts Empty Re: Robin Roberts

Post by Skydancer March 27th 2013, 9:52 am

Hey Taurus20! I use crystals in my healing business and also for myself, mostly to open and balance chakras. However, I think it was amythest I used to quit smoking about 5 years ago and right now I'm using sugilite to help daily headaches. The crystal along with mindfulness meditation have been the only things that have helped my daily headaches feel relief. I'm hoping the more I do it the longer the effects will last! I'll keep you updated.
Skydancer
Skydancer

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Hanging with friends; furry, human, and spirit, film, reading, dancing to live music, joking around, prayer, meditation
Tell us about yourself : I'm a medium and Reiki healer looking for a place to discuss spiritual topics and continue growing. I recently graduated with a Masters degree and then decided to follow my heart path running my business Cosmic Angel Chick. I offer a variety of energy healing services.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 27th 2013, 1:06 pm

Carole, have you tried Feverfew (something like that). Dr Oz was talking about it the other day for headaches. Good luck with the crystals I think they are miracle workers myself. when Ken was really sick this last winter because of all the chemo drugs he was on, I would hold my crystals over his back and ask Archangel Raphael to help me heal him and it worked! Hugs Finger-Dance
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydancer March 27th 2013, 9:35 pm

Thanks incredible! So glad they helped him. I'll look into feverfew. Never heard of it before, thanks.
Skydancer
Skydancer

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Hanging with friends; furry, human, and spirit, film, reading, dancing to live music, joking around, prayer, meditation
Tell us about yourself : I'm a medium and Reiki healer looking for a place to discuss spiritual topics and continue growing. I recently graduated with a Masters degree and then decided to follow my heart path running my business Cosmic Angel Chick. I offer a variety of energy healing services.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum