Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reincarnation...My favourite Topic.

4 posters

Go down

Reincarnation...My favourite Topic. Empty Reincarnation...My favourite Topic.

Post by Aussiepom December 18th 2012, 6:52 am

Just a starter for the moment.

Do we really believe in this subject?

That we live and live again over many lifetimes and why do we reincarnate?

To pay Kharma back?

To progress?

The final question....what happens after the last life we live?

I know most of these questions have been asked in other topics but why do we have to reincarnate time and time again?

Not only to learn or rid ourselves of mistakes we have made in previous lives but what is the ultimate answer?

Aussiepom
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation...My favourite Topic. Empty Re: Reincarnation...My favourite Topic.

Post by Blackcrow February 21st 2013, 4:25 am

Very Happy We are all here to learn the world is our classroom what we dont learn in one life time.we reincarnate and carry on learning. until we learn all that we are supposed to learn.i have lived many life times.but this time i walk my final path.

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation...My favourite Topic. Empty Re: Reincarnation...My favourite Topic.

Post by Arbel February 21st 2013, 8:07 am

We reincarnate back to this world as it is a schoolroom where we learn lessons; once we have learned all the lessons and reached the level of spirituality that is required of us then we do not have to come back to this world again. After the final time of being on this world there are many worlds and other dimensions/vibrations of life so we will reincarnate on to any of those I have described as the journey still continues and that is what I believe.

Arbel
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 21st 2013, 12:04 pm

One of my favourite subjects. I often wonder what my next reincarnation will be. I cannot complain of my life here this time round,a few unhappy spots but basically fruitful.

A lot of folks do not believe that reincarnation does exist. But there has to be a reason why we live life after life.
To correct mistakes from our last life?
To progress in spirituality?
To relive Kharma we owe from a previous a life?

So many reasons....

Aussiepom
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 22nd 2013, 7:04 pm

Arbel wrote:We reincarnate back to this world as it is a schoolroom where we learn lessons; once we have learned all the lessons and reached the level of spirituality that is required of us then we do not have to come back to this world again. After the final time of being on this world there are many worlds and other dimensions/vibrations of life so we will reincarnate on to any of those I have described as the journey still continues and that is what I believe.

Arbel

Yes, I do believe that we are all in a schoolroom type life and we plan all this before coming to earth, but one thing I also believe is we can incarnate to other dimensions and worlds during our lifetime of incarnations not after our journey is over but between.

Why I say that is because Robert Schwartz's book "Our Souls Gift" explains through the help of a medium and transgressionist and spiritual beings that when the souls are spoken to, they mention other dimensions they have lived on in past lives. It is an amazing book with many great validations, have you read it?
He also wrote Our Souls Plan, which is great too.

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 23rd 2013, 3:19 am

That is correct.Taurus. We live many lives on other planets not only on the earth planet.
We experience lives in different ways and climates to progress through our life in spirit.
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum