Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offering a Past, Present and Future reading

4 posters

Go down

Offering a Past, Present and Future reading Empty Re: Offering a Past, Present and Future reading

Post by BlackWolf July 9th 2012, 3:57 am

Vanilla,
I have done readings for myself with both decks and they have always come out with very, very similar readings. Never have I ever read for myself or anyone else where I have gotten conflicting readings for both decks together. They seem to both be very accurate Smile The thing I like about the Oracle deck is that it gives more reassurance than some of the Tarot deck does. But then again, depending on what is drawn with Tarot it can still give the same message. I like oracle cards and Tarot equally. Some oracle cards I like better than others Smile
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 22
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Offering a Past, Present and Future reading Empty Re: Offering a Past, Present and Future reading

Post by Vanilla2 July 4th 2012, 5:39 am

Thank you for your explanation, I too was about to ask the same question.

I am then assuming that by using these two sets individually, would then come up with two different sets of predictions, with maybe one contradicting the other. Or could one expect them to come out almost Identical.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf July 4th 2012, 4:05 am

I took this explanation from another forum because they explain it better as I will just ramble on and on, lol.

An oracle deck can be any deck with any amount of cards, any pictures, and with it's own peculiar structure. Oracles can be extremely powerful and are easier to use than Tarot which normally takes quite a bit of study to understand it.

Tarot has a specific structure and was designed hundreds of years ago. The actual purpose for designing these cards is pretty murky and has got lost in the meanders of history, but some of the magic has remained.
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 27th 2012, 3:32 pm

Yaaaay! Thanks. What is the difference between Oracle and Tarot?
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf June 27th 2012, 2:50 pm

No problem! I enjoy doing it!
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 27th 2012, 11:43 am

Thank You BlackWolf, I really enjoyed reading what you picked up on me. thank you sooooo much for taking the time for me, I appreciate it very much! Offering a Past, Present and Future reading 783154Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf June 25th 2012, 7:07 pm

Hi Linda. I will do an oracle reading for you since I have the cards sitting in front of me right now. Sorry it took a few days to get back to you but I will send your reading to your inbox.
Thanks!
BW
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 21st 2012, 8:48 pm

and a Hello and Welcome to you BlackWolf (-: Offering a Past, Present and Future reading 63239
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 21st 2012, 2:27 pm

me, me, me, me (-: I would LOVE a reading BlackWolf, but am a little embarassed to say I don't know the difference between the decks, so whichever one you choose for me I am sure it will be enlightening. Offering a Past, Present and Future reading 975428 Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf May 31st 2012, 11:07 pm

SOOOOOO glad to be of help to you! I love doing readings Smile If anyone else would like one, please let me know Smile
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 31st 2012, 5:35 pm

Awesome thank you, i really learned alot from your reading. You hit on so many things that i am going through. I always appreciate the time you put into it. Very helpful Very Happy
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf May 29th 2012, 11:03 pm

I sent your oracle reading to your inbox! Smile
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 29th 2012, 6:57 pm

I would love reading balckwolf, i can definitely use some direction. Oracle deck please Rainbow
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Offering a Past, Present and Future reading Empty Offering a Past, Present and Future reading

Post by BlackWolf May 29th 2012, 5:09 pm

I am offering a past, present and future reading. I will draw from my tarot deck or if you like I can draw from my Oracle deck. It is up to you.

BlackWolf Loving Hugs
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum