Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding Teachings

+4
Taurus20
d-knots
Linda
Spirit-Being
8 posters

Go down

Understanding Teachings Empty Understanding Teachings

Post by Spirit-Being April 23rd 2012, 2:40 pm

When you experience a situation in your life, from another person who you feel, was the cause, do you look at the situation and see what you were suppose to learn from it? Too often do i see people looking externally about the situation, rather than from within themselves. Sometimes people will say, yeah i learned from it, to stay away from people like that! Well if you only looked within yourself, you would see a much different teaching/lesson. Everything happens for a reason, it is up to us to see the correct teaching within. Of course if you feel comfortable always blaming others, then you may see the teaching externally at the situation alone, and not within you.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Understanding Teachings Empty Re: Understanding Teachings

Post by Linda August 6th 2012, 12:43 pm

That's true Spirit Being (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 19th 2012, 5:05 pm

Right!
Introspect.

Superficiality is always gonna be there.
But we do find peeps that introspect and
we also learn from them.

I believe the lesson will be what each
individual gleens from the event at the time.

It's very individualistic in the sense it' your Journey.
You are learning at your own pace.

You know you can't see what someone says is
there unless you can or at least open to understand
the existance of such a possibility.

Have I Rambled? ... LOL Present 3
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 22nd 2013, 7:13 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:When you experience a situation in your life, from another person who you feel, was the cause, do you look at the situation and see what you were suppose to learn from it? Too often do i see people looking externally about the situation, rather than from within themselves. Sometimes people will say, yeah i learned from it, to stay away from people like that! Well if you only looked within yourself, you would see a much different teaching/lesson. Everything happens for a reason, it is up to us to see the correct teaching within. Of course if you feel comfortable always blaming others, then you may see the teaching externally at the situation alone, and not within you.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

I think that is why it is so important to read as much as you can about spiritual beliefs because you will learn how to access the situation if you understand it is a lesson we are suppose to be learning. We have to forget about anger and look at it with love. This is where forgiveness comes in. If you are wronged or a love one is wronged you must learn to forgive and once you do that then you can see the action as a lesson, but if you continue to hold a grudge then you won't see the value of the action.

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 23rd 2013, 6:36 am

What is posted is quite true and every one has their own spiritual beliefs which are accepted most of the time but the question does arise as to why there are so many spiritual beliefs so how do we know which belief is the true belief. Yes we are on this world to learn lessons but in another context some of us are on this world to finish work left undone from a previous lifetime. There are others who come back to this world for a specific reason of their own; there are others who have reincarnated back to assist in the divine plan of God. So many questions and beliefs that in my opinion it truly blocks the evolvement of the spirit within that is required of us

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 2nd 2013, 2:41 pm

Yes,I feel we do learn from interaction with each others. We learn many lessons from others behaviour whether it is good or bad. We learn to forgive and to grow more spiritual with each lesson we learn.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 3rd 2013, 8:50 am

What
is posted is quite true and every one has their own spiritual beliefs
which are accepted most of the time but the question does arise as to
why there are so many spiritual beliefs so how do we know which belief
is the true belief.
Yes we are on this world to learn lessons but in
another context some of us are on this world to finish work left undone
from a previous lifetime. There are others who come back to this world
for a specific reason of their own; there are others who have
reincarnated back to assist in the divine plan of God. So many
questions and beliefs that in my opinion it truly blocks the evolvement
of the spirit within that is required of us

Bill

I think the true belief is the one you feel is true. I call it 'my truth'

When you experience a situation in your life, from another person who
you feel, was the cause, do you look at the situation and see what you
were suppose to learn from it? Too often do i see people looking
externally about the situation, rather than from within themselves.
Sometimes people will say, yeah i learned from it, to stay away from
people like that! Well if you only looked within yourself, you would see
a much different teaching/lesson. Everything happens for a reason, it
is up to us to see the correct teaching within. Of course if you feel
comfortable always blaming others, then you may see the teaching
externally at the situation alone, and not within you.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

When my feelings have been hurt by another, either emotionally or otherwise, I usually at first, put the blame on them, knowing it really is not the case, but it helps me feel better able to calm down, feel sorry for myself etc.
However, I know I cannot move on until I have acknowledged the truth.
ie .. it is my choice to feel as I do.
Or/and .. it is up to me to sort whatever out and accept the situation
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 3rd 2013, 12:02 pm

Spirit - Being, I understand what you are talking about. I have always believed that any time we have a strong feeling about something, either strongly positive or negative, there is always something to be learned from it. We have no control over how another feels of acts but we can forgive them unconditionally releasing them from our hold we have on them unconsciously preventing them from growing. We thus release ourselves from old warn out beliefs about life that has held us back from growing as well.

Most of the time I have done well with this but have come to a standstill at the moment probably due to my own stubbornness. I know I must let go but for some reason hold on and am blocked until I can fully let go. I guess it is good knowing what I must overcome to be able to move past this finally and allow growth on both sides. I just seem to be hard as a rock and knowing what I must do I confuse myself as to why I can't do it, lol.
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 12:13 pm

Hi Julie, Maybe if you tell yourself you don't have to accept the act of the person to forgive. Forgiving is releasing the hurt but does not have to mean that you accept it. I found this so hard for so many years until I realized that. When I did acknowledge it I was able to forgive. It does not mean you have to be friends with the person who hurt you. You are doing it mainly for yourself because once you do, you are open to so much more in life. All these burdens that we carry with us through life only take away from our true self.
Only in the last year have I been able to forgive and I can't tell you how much better I feel. Yes I was stubborn like you! lol! Loving Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 12:46 pm

Julie53 wrote:Spirit - Being, I understand what you are talking about. I have always believed that any time we have a strong feeling about something, either strongly positive or negative, there is always something to be learned from it. We have no control over how another feels of acts but we can forgive them unconditionally releasing them from our hold we have on them unconsciously preventing them from growing. We thus release ourselves from old warn out beliefs about life that has held us back from growing as well.

Most of the time I have done well with this but have come to a standstill at the moment probably due to my own stubbornness. I know I must let go but for some reason hold on and am blocked until I can fully let go. I guess it is good knowing what I must overcome to be able to move past this finally and allow growth on both sides. I just seem to be hard as a rock and knowing what I must do I confuse myself as to why I can't do it, lol.

That makes a lot of sense,Julie. Our subconscious self. Sometimes we are not aware of the power within us.
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 3rd 2013, 9:04 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Hi Julie, Maybe if you tell yourself you don't have to accept the act of the person to forgive. Forgiving is releasing the hurt but does not have to mean that you accept it. I found this so hard for so many years until I realized that. When I did acknowledge it I was able to forgive. It does not mean you have to be friends with the person who hurt you. You are doing it mainly for yourself because once you do, you are open to so much more in life. All these burdens that we carry with us through life only take away from our true self.
Only in the last year have I been able to forgive and I can't tell you how much better I feel. Yes I was stubborn like you! lol! Understanding Teachings 857341

Wow, thank you Taurus! I haven't quite looked at it like that and it truly makes sense. That is what I will meditate upon until I can forgive thoroughly. Understanding Teachings 333218 Understanding Teachings 220146
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 3rd 2013, 9:05 pm

Aussiepom wrote:
Julie53 wrote:Spirit - Being, I understand what you are talking about. I have always believed that any time we have a strong feeling about something, either strongly positive or negative, there is always something to be learned from it. We have no control over how another feels of acts but we can forgive them unconditionally releasing them from our hold we have on them unconsciously preventing them from growing. We thus release ourselves from old warn out beliefs about life that has held us back from growing as well.

That makes a lot of sense,Julie. Our subconscious self. Sometimes we are not aware of the power within us.
Joan x

Thank you Joan Very Happy
Julie53
Julie53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2013, 7:43 am

Spirit-Being wrote:When you experience a situation in your life, from another person who you feel, was the cause, do you look at the situation and see what you were suppose to learn from it? Too often do i see people looking externally about the situation, rather than from within themselves. Sometimes people will say, yeah i learned from it, to stay away from people like that! Well if you only looked within yourself, you would see a much different teaching/lesson. Everything happens for a reason, it is up to us to see the correct teaching within. Of course if you feel comfortable always blaming others, then you may see the teaching externally at the situation alone, and not within you.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

What happens if I draw a joker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum