Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Mind & Emotions (Must Read)

+3
Vanilla2
mia
Spirit-Being
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

State of Mind & Emotions (Must Read) - Page 2 Empty Re: State of Mind & Emotions (Must Read)

Post by sunmystic May 30th 2013, 5:37 pm

You guys and all of you on this message board are cool! I feel very fortunate to be hanging out with you all. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

State of Mind & Emotions (Must Read) - Page 2 Empty Re: State of Mind & Emotions (Must Read)

Post by Vanilla2 May 31st 2013, 6:19 am

Great posting Elrick, yes we must take the " rough with the smooth, " as part of our survival and existence.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 31st 2013, 9:12 am

Jackie, For the life of me I can't remember where I saw this but the other day on TV they did a whole segment about how women are treated differently than men in many situations. We women like to think we have come a long way, but we still have a long way to go. Even other women treated their own gender unfairly. It was a great show maybe someone else who saw it will remember. Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum