Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic

2 posters

Go down

per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic Empty Re: per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic

Post by sunmystic April 6th 2012, 9:08 pm

Lets run the Tarot cards and then call this experiment over. It has been fun.

love,
sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic Empty Re: per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic

Post by laura ann April 6th 2012, 6:44 pm

I do oracle cards of all kinds..dolphin, angel,fairy, unicorn,
mayan cards, native american cards , Tao cards , mah jong cards etc.
I do tarot, osho, thoth, goddess, native american, rider waite, drudiic, sacred circle, arthurian,etc
I do green man tree oracle , phoenix cards, love cards,etc
druid sticks, ogham sticks,
melted wax, tea leaves, sand and salt
mah jong tiles , dominoes, dice , rainbow colors oracle dice, astro dice etc
womans oracle runes, witches oracle runes, goddess runes,( all made by me
and futhark celtic runes( made by me from tree in my yardor amethyst or pebble made ones

I read ribbons..

and more i cant think of off top of head....
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 6th 2012, 6:29 pm

the pattern is still flowing and frankly amazing the crap out of me
each time I address this and how it seem to relate over and over....

yes it does Smile , and it keeps telling me what I already know Smile arrg!

Do you do Tarot cards? That one ought to be a kicker.

love,
sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic Empty per experiment BIBLIOMANCY reading for sunmystic

Post by laura ann April 6th 2012, 4:07 pm

Okay I got my beautiful study bible for this one.. Decided I would see what the Bible gave me..... more so then a scripture , meditation inpsiration type biblical book.

I held my Bible which became a big part of my spiritual awakening during my kundalani.. so it is a special Bible for me.Not just a Bible I picked up for this exercise.

I held it for a few minutes then addressed the experiment question

I do not know why I am getting a double space format every post .. lol

'Will sunmystic ever know monetary freedom and wealth in this lifetime?'

I then let it fall open

It fell to a page that I had a piece of paper on oneside that I had written some notes on.. in a sense blocking the words on that page so the other page was the message. this is a study bible so the majority of this particular page was study stuff not scripture. there was very little scripture so It was apparant the message was in the sripture of the page.

it was Genesis 2; 4,5,6,7,8,9,

--------------------

4.These are th e generations of the hevens and of the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth , and ever herb of the field before it grew; for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

6 but there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

7. And the lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life, and man became a living soul.

8. And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there he put the man whom he had formed.

9. And out of the ground theLord God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

++++++++++++++++++++=====

Okay once again I beleive it is saying be patient and Not yet but it is is in the apointed time plan.

The scripture to me is about the creation of thsi ebautiful planet , something beautiful but it needed something more in the sight of God. So in turn man was created and then watered etc. it is saying tome He created you /man so he knows your needs, hopes, desires and wants.

To me this is saying what you need is already known to God and will appear only at the appointed time. it is saying God know your needs before you know them and is in control. it is again mentioning wisdom, knowledge and the integration of good and evil. which is light and dark, male female, good bad all the soul searching integrating we have all to suffer and endure. ... This is scripture also from the creation Book of the Bible..GENESIS itself ... It can only be referring you a re in a creation phase of being.. the new you is being watered and nurtured. The new you is in the formation stages of creation but all you need is already in the working stages and being created to arrive at the appointed time.

++++++++++++++++=

once again typos free..

the pattern is still flowing and frankly amazing the crap out of me each time I address this and how it seem to relate over and over....

entertainement only

Last edited by laura ann on April 6th 2012, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos as usual)
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down