Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

+3
Aussiepom
ATouchofHeart
mia
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups - Page 2 Empty Re: twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

Post by GregSticker July 17th 2013, 6:51 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Here is another one.

https://www.facebook.com/Soul2SoulTwinFlameSupportGroup

nice photos on there..

I will have to check that one out. Thanks.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : taking care of my dog and cat; Spiritual things; meditating; writing
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things
Appreciation Points : 25
Registration date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups - Page 2 Empty Re: twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

Post by ATouchofHeart August 22nd 2013, 12:48 am

Found this on my angel number's site. 

TWIN FLAMES
Your Twin Flame is the other half of your soul. Most of the time your Twin Flame is not incarnate at the same time as you are, but stays in the ethers as a guide and a kind of caretaker. Occasionally however, both you and your Twin Flame do incarnate at the same time. As stated, this is rare. When it does happen, however that person is NOT necessarily your ideal mate or life partner. Your literal 'other half' embodies everything you are and usually reflects EVERYTHING you do not like about yourself. Most people mistake Twin Flame for their Soulmate. With your Twin Flame there is chaos: one can be attached, a vast age difference, different locations, or the person has some serious issues and is afraid to open up to the energy because the bond is too intense.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 22nd 2013, 1:41 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:Found this on my angel number's site. 

TWIN FLAMES
Your Twin Flame is the other half of your soul. Most of the time your Twin Flame is not incarnate at the same time as you are, but stays in the ethers as a guide and a kind of caretaker. Occasionally however, both you and your Twin Flame do incarnate at the same time. As stated, this is rare. When it does happen, however that person is NOT necessarily your ideal mate or life partner. Your literal 'other half' embodies everything you are and usually reflects EVERYTHING you do not like about yourself. Most people mistake Twin Flame for their Soulmate. With your Twin Flame there is chaos: one can be attached, a vast age difference, different locations, or the person has some serious issues and is afraid to open up to the energy because the bond is too intense.
I would agree totally with this.
Thanks very much
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 155
Hobbies : Walking,reading,meditation,open source
Tell us about yourself : Serious minded.Dry sense of humour.Very emotional.
Appreciation Points : 241
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 22nd 2013, 8:36 am

Hi Laura Ann, you confused me LOL.

"Most people mistake Twin Flame for their Soulmate."
I once thought they were the same. 

I'm reading over my very last past and don't think it was confusing. 
I also heard it from someone locally who is a spiritual leader. 

I'm thinking the confusion was in my title of the post......which all three "twin souls, twin flames, soul groups" are different.....I put commas between them. 

Sorry if I may have caused confusion. 
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

but definatley not directed at one person or anyone at all... just wanted to clear that up as I crawl back on couch .pillow over head

No don't do that we need love and support...You're holding us together with all your posts. And getting this website back to normal.

no worries Laura Ann....I hoped I didn't confuse...I'm the newbie here. I only share what I've experienced or feel good about within.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 23rd 2013, 11:10 am

This is I like about the Americans,you are always ready to apologise when you feel you are in the wrong.

Don't often find the British doing that....I am ashamed to say...Crying or Very sad 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 23rd 2013, 8:01 pm

((((Joan)))) its a nice thing to do. 

I don't care what color one is or where one comes from, everyone is a human and everyone makes mistakes. No one's perfect and that is why we are here ..... over and over and over again. 

I'm getting tired of my boss putting the blame on me for something one if her shift supervisors or shift assistant supervisors did not do or did incorrectly, just yesterday she tried it and come to find out it was her mistake. 

There is so much negativity at work. 

One of our great employees who I just found out knows healing did a healing at work on me. 

It may be QiGong. The next day the employee was in the ER with high blood pressure!! 
I felt terrible; felt like I had done something to him; sent my energy on him. 
The place I work is negative so I thought maybe some of that rubbed off on him or my high bp did. 
He said no but I still wonder.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 24th 2013, 7:50 am

Deb,I wonder what is going on?    Have you just had these feelings recently?

I don't know what they are called but I have nicknamed them the 'Knowing'.
I woke up this morning feeling as if my mind was very clear.    (unusual for me,I'm one those whose mind needs a couple of hours to clear before I am fully awake...Duh )

Maybe this started last evening when I started to receive these very clear thoughts or my thinking processes suddenly woke up.

I was actually pondering some of the members on another site I frequent.   Some I have known for years.   For some unearthly reason,I saw a different picture of some of them.
Those I have always respected,brought me a different view of them,like what they are like inside......
Others I have no time for showed me the goodness inside of them.

Like a picture changing in my mind.   Who to avoid and who to respect.
Anyone else have had thoughts like this?

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 24th 2013, 8:07 am

Growing in wisdom.
I would like to get these "Knowing".
No way of sharing
Unfortunately.
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 24th 2013, 9:08 am

I find them hard to describe,Stephen.     It was like seeing an 'xray' not of their bodies but their minds.   What actually lay inside.....is the best I can explain....not reading their minds or thoughts.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 24th 2013, 10:21 am

You are very empathic Joan and you have been for many years relating
to these people.Maybe deep within the intuitive/spiritual aspect of your mind
you have been building profiles of these individuals and now suddenly
it has all popped into your consciousness.
How true do you think all this is ? or better what practical use is this
information?
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 24th 2013, 10:53 am

I've had it for quite a while Joan. 

I can feel the goodness or not so good in people. 

Since I've moved office again into supervisors/assistant super's office in the back of this less than 10'room it is even stronger. There is one super that is just not right. Always out to get people. Only been a month in there and things have disappeared. I've had payroll paperwork taken, another super  has had evaluations missing ready to give to the employee. With his the others say "oh he leaves them lying around. (I don't think so) He has put a lock on his "desk" drawer and I have secured a locker and put everything I work with in it each night. Have had to do this since moving from a secure office with a kiey to a 24/7 unlock room. 

It's hard to trust anyone at work. I've seen and felt the negativity. 

But I'm always smiling and happy and give my hugs to others. Willing to help others. Ego's are high at work.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on August 31st 2013, 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo ;))
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 24th 2013, 11:10 am

Dear Deb,
People like yourself are true bringers of light into the world,
otherwise this would really be a dismal place.
Well done.
My words are really inadequate,so here is a hug.
I am having an off day with words.
Just add in to all this feelings of great appreciation.
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart September 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

Thanks Stephen. But I am no different than you. 
We are all here for lessons and learning. 
We each experience things differently; but all in all our lessons guide us (hopefully) to the right thought and action and knowing who we are and where we come from.

Sorry it took me so long to reply......been busy and was out of town. 

Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker March 4th 2015, 9:14 pm

I am amazed after reading again some of the things I posted a while back. I looked and indeed have the posts saved. I have recently been talking about Amanda my twin soul whose spirit resides with me. Lately I have been bugging her to show up and not just to me but everyone else. That was in another thread though. I was just browsing through other threads and came across this one.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : taking care of my dog and cat; Spiritual things; meditating; writing
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things
Appreciation Points : 25
Registration date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2