Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

+3
Aussiepom
ATouchofHeart
mia
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups Empty Re: twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

Post by mia April 4th 2012, 9:35 am

mmm, I have no actual belief as to how we first evolved.
From the top of my head, I am thinking bacteria.
And we evolved from this.

I cannot see a 'being' a creator .... I may be wrong ..... but until I learn/feel different, it is my truth.

I do believe in soul family, not sure about twin flames or soul mates, as above though, I may one day .....

And I do believe we are all joined, all of us humans, animals, fish, insects, birds, seas, earth, plant life, sun, planets, everything.

Maybe with the spark of life which is my interpretation of god.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

twin souls, twin flames, soul groups Empty Re: twin souls, twin flames, soul groups

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 2:39 pm

I was searching for "twin soul/twin flame" and found this.
Now I'm going to read yours LauraAnn. I wanted to put mine in a similar thread instead of creating a new one.

There's been a fair bit written about twin souls, or twin flames, and some of the opinions put forth can seem contradictory. I think it depends in part on the personal experiences of the twin souls in question, however, so there isn't really a wrong or right answer. What I'm writing here is, of course, the experience of Ahnna and myself.

The origin of twin souls

Why are there twin souls in the first place? It's important to know that not everyone has a twin soul, or twin flame, and this does not mean that they are inferior, less evolved, or less important. It's just a question of timing.

When the coalition of beings and angels decided to create the experiment in Free Will known as Earth, it meant that some of the beings in question (originally Pleiadian and Sirian, but of course, later joined by other beings) actually had to descend into matter to play this game. When the world was young, it was in a different dimension altogether, and it was in its Edenic state, if you will. In order to come here in those early days, into duality, the earliest incarnators here had to split themselves and become two. It was duality at its most literal. And so, some of us did.

Twin souls are the same person

Originally, twin souls were literally one being. Wherever we came from, however we lived in the higher dimensions, twin souls were originally one. To descend into duality, they became two. This is why twin souls cannot resist one another and always end up having a close relationship in this world, if they have incarnated together for a given lifetime.

Speaking for ourselves, there have been very few lifetimes in which we have been here without the other. And when we are together, we are very close: parent and child, sisters, brothers, comrades-at-arms, best friends, and, most often, spouse and spouse (or at least lovers).

What about people who don't have a twin soul?

As I stated earlier, there is nothing inferior about a person who does not have a twin soul in this dream of Earth. It simply means that they began incarnating here at a later time. Although originally souls had to separate in order to be here, the Earth changed and evolved, sometimes becoming darker, sometimes lighter, over time, and after awhile it was no longer necessary. Many of the beings from other parts of the Universe who became interested in our game do not have twin souls for this reason. Arcturans, Martians, Blue Planet folks, etc., by and large do not have a twin soul. Also, Pleiadians and Sirians who came in at a later time don't have one, either. They all looked at what was going on and said, "That looks like fun. I'd like to play." So in they came, likely getting entangled in karma, so here they stayed until they finish. You can think of some of them as "Tourists." And we need our tourists. They have contributed greatly to the game.

For all these wonderful beings, a twin soul wasn't necessary for them to be here, so they didn't split themselves. That's all there is to it.

What about soul mates?

I can't think of a more overused term than "Soul Mate." Basically, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with twin souls. If you have a twin soul, then your twin soul may be your soul mate in a given lifetime (when you're spouse and spouse, for example). If you don't have a twin soul, you can still have a soul mate for a given lifetime. It may be a different person in every lifetime, however. In general, your soul mate is the perfect mate for you at any given moment in time. Therefore, you could have more than one soul mate in even a single lifetime. The person who is perfect for you at 25 may not be the person who is perfect for you at 50.

People who feel they have found their soul mates have probably found the person they contracted to be with in this lifetime. Most often, this is for karmic reasons—you have some stuff to work out together. But also, God really does want us to be happy, and when we follow our path, of course we'll find the perfect mate/companion for us, if we are open to it. That can be a big "if" sometimes.

If you are wondering where your perfect person is, start asking the Universe to send you the perfect mate. Don't put any restrictions on what that will look like. Then be open to what the Universe sends. If you are putting parameters around what that person should look like and how they should be, then you may be missing the perfect person altogether.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 1st 2013, 2:43 am

People who feel they have found their soul mates have probably found the person they contracted to be with in this lifetime. Most often, this is for karmic reasons—you have some stuff to work out together. But also, God really does want us to be happy, and when we follow our path, of course we'll find the perfect mate/companion for us, if we are open to it. That can be a big "if" sometimes.

Now this is interesting.
I was very friendly with a male friend on the internet a while ago.  Just good friends I may add.

He once told me we were soul mates.    Same colour hair,same colour eyes and very much the same nature.  I was told by him that we would meet up again in another life.
I didn't agree.    Looking at a picture of him,I did see a resemblance between us.

I queried a medium friend of mine and she agreed with him.
Said we had been cousins in a previous life but had never really agreed with each other in that life.

Strangely we felt out in this life.
We have no communication any more.

Can I have your opinions on this,please?

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 1st 2013, 11:35 am

I guess the question might be as to whether or not that you guys are truly soul mates? I was born into a family full of people that I had problems with in past lives and there is no way that we are or ever were soul mates Smile. john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 1st 2013, 1:49 pm

I did ask him if he was serious and he said 'yes' and sounded it,

But not the kind of man I would like for a soul mate,John.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 1st 2013, 3:58 pm

Aussiepom wrote:I did ask him if he was serious and he said 'yes' and sounded it,

But not the kind of man I would like for a soul mate,John.

Yep that is the feeling I got. john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 2nd 2013, 8:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmOSnUSOBAQ

Nice Video on Twin Flames.........
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 2nd 2013, 12:10 pm

I watched that a while ago.    Felt I was being carried off....wonderful.

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 2nd 2013, 8:15 pm

I like it. I'd like to put it on my mp3 and listen to it at night.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 2:37 pm

Okay..... I took the liberty to copy and save to  my word file on my computer. For me, this sums up the basic belief I have. The sparks of creation, et al and the possible numbers of souls we share. Did I understand that close enough? What you said Laura Ann and Touch of Heart are remarkably close to some of my beliefs. Now, my question. Is there a religion that is all about the twin flame? A fellowship that others who have found their twin souls can and do fellowship in? Share beliefs?
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : taking care of my dog and cat; Spiritual things; meditating; writing
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things
Appreciation Points : 25
Registration date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 2:47 pm

Hi Greg :wel:to SpirtsJourney.

That is a good question....I do not know.....but will research it.

Maybe someone else knows. There are some spiritually intelligent souls on this forum!

Enjoy your journey...................
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 2:51 pm

Thanks touch of Heart. I sent a pm twice accidentally. Sorry.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 2:53 pm

Ah...I should also say....just an hour ago after listening to this........first video.
http://www.afterlifetv.com/

Nancy Canning says that (and I believe I know this) that people in our life that we do not get along with or have the most confrontation with (in so many words) can very well be our twin soul here to help us with a lesson in life.

That is why we should try and get along with everyone even though we do not agree with them.
I have (inherited) relatives that get on my nerves due to negativity and just plain arguing with me to no end....does not matter what I say....they have to argue. (98% of the time its about my belief in spirituality)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 2:59 pm

Just google
fellowship for twin souls
or fellowship for twin flames

there is a lot out there on it.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:01 pm

Just found this on "Meetup"

http://www.meetup.com/Spiritual-Science-Fellowship/events/85698532/

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on July 14th 2013, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 3:02 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmOSnUSOBAQ

Nice Video on Twin Flames.........

I quickly saved this to my Youtube favorites. Thanks for the share..........
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 3:03 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Just google
fellowship for twin souls
or fellowship for twin flames

there is a lot out there on it.

Will do.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:04 pm

Here is another one.

https://www.facebook.com/Soul2SoulTwinFlameSupportGroup

nice photos on there..
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:10 pm

[img]twin souls, twin flames, soul groups Twinfl11[/img]
twin souls, twin flames, soul groups Soul2SoulTwinFlameSupportGroup
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:13 pm

[img]twin souls, twin flames, soul groups 30924510[/img]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:14 pm

I had a medium tell me last year that I am to meet my twin flame soon.
I asked "How will I know" Donny said......."You will know by the eyes"
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:22 pm

GregSticker wrote:Thanks touch of Heart. I sent a pm twice accidentally. Sorry.

No worries Greg I just read your PM and it was amazing.
Thank you for sharing - Good Post 
I'm so glad to have you share that with me.
I'm glad you are here.......how did you find this forum?
We are guided by so many situations in life....divine timing to the exact place we are suppose to end up.

NO ACCIDENTS IN LIFE Hugs
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel July 15th 2013, 4:24 am

Hi Greg and welcome; there is no religion about twin flames because that has been lost into the mists of history.  The names you stated Babylonian and Sumerian and then your question about twin flames is telling me you are going backwards in time seeking the truth you believe in.  To put it simply is by saying you are seeking that which is yet to be reborn in this world and that which is to be reborn is about twin flames also.  To put it into a nutshell as the saying goes you are seeking the reason of who and what you are in the truth of creation which is also to be reborn.  Where automatic writing comes in I do not know or what part it will play so we will see what happens with that

Bill       
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 15th 2013, 7:48 am

Twin flames to be born,Bill?

That sounds interesting.....please explain.....

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel July 15th 2013, 2:12 pm

One set of twins are already on this earth and have been for quite some time and now all that we are waiting for is for them to come together and then every thing should by rights fall into place and begin

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum