crumpled paper reading for Spirit-Being

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crumpled paper reading for Spirit-Being

Post by laura ann on April 3rd 2012, 4:22 pm

I have to tell you spirt being i presented for general and it answered that but also the question we discussed in PM lol .. they answered your question anyway... second thing I saw answered it lol

Gotta love spirt..

I also did a Tao stone read an presented your question there and it answered it as __________________well.. will type it also. seperately..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++====

paper reading for Spirt-Being 4.2.2012

question presented was for a general reading of whatever appeared

My first thing to see from the wadded up ball was actually like a family unit. I had what was either an egg opened or a orb type shuttle with a larger being sitting beside a smaller female energy being . the female beings was holding another smaller being. I felt FAMILY

second thing I saw was a being looking down at papers and books as if studying . Nestled so close they were almsost in the lap was another being.. looking serious like helping or being a muse or making sure they saw the right info or learned the right info.

THIS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION DID IT NOT? lol

then I had a female appear stuck back into a crevice as if to be hiding or secrecy.. she was however observing.. she had on a long flowing skirt and had very very long flowing hair...

I then had a rabbitt...my first thought was a chuckle.. you know the er ummm like rabbitts thing but it actually means fertility and hidden messages, strong intuition and moving through ones fears. It could even be conneccted to the family thing.. is anyone pregnant hun?

I then had a grouping of beings all nestled together so this made them important as a unit.

first was a robed being standing with an animal at its feet. the animal had a long snout and long ears like a dog maybe then another hooded being and this one had its arms folded out like it was about to catch something into its chest or was cradling or hiding something inside it . It was like protecting something then beside was a child riding an elephant..

okay the child is a young person or new ideas. It could even be your child self is needing to come out and play and maybe you need to do something just for fun and as they say ' poops and giggles'.

the elephant is wisdom and strength and a possible totem for you but for the child to ride it means to me the child uses knowledge to feel safe and to become stronger.

Next I saw wings.. this is power of thought, to be free of material limitations or messages. so pay attention to your dreams

I then had a road that went through a tunnell then resumed on the other side again. this says to me you have a journey to take that at times will seem dark and scary but it will end up bright and light and well.

I then saw an elephant again .. this one was sitting on its hind end.. jsut kicked back enjoying the day. this says to me how old your soul is and how wise you are for one your age..

I next saw a hawk... the jealousy appears....it is also about clear sight and wisdom a well and messges from spirit. It could be the two close together means you have recognized your jealousy problem and are looking at it with wise eyes now.

I then had a left eye and eyebrow and beside it ran a river and beside that was a person kicked back on a ledge as if enjoying a spring day.

okay this says to me the eye is to scrutinize things to look closer, or how you see things such as envy jealousy . it could even be a reference to being a seer or the gift of prohecy clairvoyance and forsight . the river would be about water and how it is flowing and your emotions so to me the combination is saying to lighten up.. get a handle on your emotions and you will find that peacefull place on the ledge. Combine it with the eletphant and the hawk and it all is telling you the same story....

I then well actually saw it four or five times a 5 point star.. this to me is the sacred femenine.. this is about your female self and its strengths.. ro you are connected to your female traits.

I then had a path up a hill and a person at the bottom of the hill/path... the path was full of small rocks an d obstcles but non was non passable.. tells em your path will eb rocky at times but no major problems just a few bumps here and there.

the a wolf appeared.. this is death and rebirth, dream guidance the month of February , jealousy and your untamed consciosness... okay here it shows jealousy and dreaming again so be sure to write down any dreams you have as soon as you awaken to see if messges are being given to you.

I then had a being holding an open book.. an open book is to answer a question it is knowledge given wisdom being learned and achievements.. this again answered your PM question again.

I then had an old Chines man and a dolphin together ... big buddies.. I feel the man is a guide and often shows you dolphisn in dreams.. he teaches you telepathy ad spiritual energy things..

I then had a cane with a snakke biting it and wraoped around it... okay the cane is assistance , a weakness, illusions, lsot hope type things.. the snake is wisdom , transformation , being deceived by someone, a enemy may be nearby , shedding of old skin.. in this case i belleive it is showing together that the snake wisdom transformation energy is helping you to overcome your weaknesses and to shed them off.

I then saw a human heart of all things lol.. this cant be anything but how big your true heart is. \I then had a huge heart ♥...this is your subconscious mind, emotions, love and romance, getting to the heart of a matter. the bonds between people, mortality and even meditation..

okay you need to go within and find what it is you truly need to be doing.

I then had a elf with a unicorn.. had ot laugh as all your stuff clustered together.. never had this happen before. it is like everything is workiing with another thing with and for you.

the elf would be a connection to the elementals and magic and psychic powers and the unicorn with it just elevates the magical powers of it all

lots of elementals and beings appeared. you are well surrounded with spiritual beings

i then had a cave .. dark side of self shadow self .. we all have to deal with it eventually but the path and tunnell already showed you emerge victorious

okay this one made me giggle.. a pigs head... I thought oh my is he pig headed.. but it actually means crone enrgy, root of truths, past lives, intelligence, a faithfull lover.

I then had a dinasour... cracked me up... you truly are and old souls my new friend.

I also had the leter S V and a T show clearly .. not together so dont know if any of those letters meann anything to you.

all typos free

hope anything resonates with you

entertainment only...
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: crumpled paper reading for Spirit-Being

Post by Spirit-Being on April 3rd 2012, 4:58 pm

What a wonderful reading Laura, you are very intuitive, you picked up on many things during your interpretation that fit into my life. My question was answered beautifully, thank you so much. There's so much information, i will need to read this again as i feel all of what you have written is very important and would love to take it all in, and let it do it's thing. I appreciate the time you put into this reading, i know it can be draining at times doing readings, i have been through this before. If you need i will send loving energy your way to thank you for the wonderful reading. Hugs

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on April 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm

I am in no way drainesd.. hun.. I addressed you draining problem in a thread somewhere.. wherever you mentioned it earlier...
you are giving your energy away ....

and I actual do nothing.. I am just the vessell my higherself and spiritual community uses.. they choose they blend it together.. they place the intuitive things in my mind I jsut carry it forward..

the only thing I do is give of my time freely...well and a litttle of the work lol
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: