new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 1:31 pm

since spirit will not let me address the money question again at this time I did a general read that told me a lot about you and is as follows. It was an interesting paper to read.

===========================

4.2.12 reading for Sunmystic

okay the first thing was the being cradling another being.. this is a main part of who you are. Nurturing and giving of yourself to others.

I had many many animals appear .. this tells me you have heightened senses and conencts you to the five sense . There weer so many you are probably conencted to the 6 7 and 8th senses as well.

I had a lot of animals appear in mutative forms this tells me you have spent a lot of lives in a lot of forms on this planet. and others as well. It tells me you connect to animals easily . I also had quite a few bird beings appear. This again tells me you are connected to the universe in many capacities. It says to me you are a very old soul and have been around since the beginning of all things.

I also have several religious beings appear.. I had a monk who may be a guide and I had what looked like a papal or cardinals ehaddpiece. To me this is saying you have deep religious beliefs and or roots and may actually be a Catholic of faith. It may just be referencing how deep your connection to the Christ being is. I then got a turrtle this usually means your slow to show others your emotions. That you take along time before you allow others to know the true you. You shield yourself well and are very hard on yourself.

I then had a set of steps appear. This tells me you climb higher in meditations and have high goals for yourself. at the top of these stairs sat a huge female goose. This may mean you ae trying to connect both sides of your self and this is your life goal. To unite into your true spirit self.

I then had a pair of beautiful dolphins.. one was jumping up out of the water. this to me is saying you might be telepathic and are conencted to the angelic energies It also is bringing with it some type of good news... maybe it is the money you wish for. I actually beleive it is also another conenction to the Christ energies.

I had a huge face appear of an older woman in her 70's to 80's. she has a long turned down nose, beautiful shaped lips with a bow effect and a chin that is long and pointed but not a sharp point. She looks serious and is wearing a hat that is from the 30's or 40's.

i then see the shape of a pyramind standing large and proud. and to my amazement sitting on top of it is a Pharoah. this could be a past life reference for you or a reference to your old soul and early connections to Egypt. Are you drawn to egyptian things and knowledge?

Combinesd with the Thoth type beings I saw earlier this defiantely would show Egyptian connectionsand a conenction to the Carian race..

I then had a Phoenix appear ..out of the ashes begins anew.... this to me shows the beauty of your soul and how incorruptable your beleifs are. and how strong and oslid they are.

I then had a leaf with smooth edges.. this may be a new thing learned.. or a growth of some kinds. Not bad for an ole geezer like you my friend.. not to old to learn new things. It is also showing me new life .

I then had a entire mountain range appear and to eb honest my first thought was Shambhala.. this elevated enlightenment flows in harmony with all that has appeared about you so far. Old soul full of wisdom. It again is a testimonial of your conenction to all that is and has ever been.

I then had a puppy with long ears.. dont know if you own such an animal or it is saying unconditional love is one of our traits.. or that your worthy of being loved.

I then had another being show again for the fourth time lol.. this being is very very tall and thin.. possible guide or gatekeeper but no matter how I turned or flipped your paper it appeared.

I had many many faces and beings show themselves to me.. elves fairies elemental and faces of all shapes and sizes. You have many many spiritual beings around you from many planets and realms.

I then had a horse appear this points to your strength and your ability to overcome obstacles.

next I saw an anchor but your anchor was cracked. there appears to be a burdeon of some kind holding you down but the crack is showing me it will fall apart and be lifted away.

I then had another large pyramind appear and to my utter surprise sitting on top of it was huge diamond. thsi was I feel a testiment to your egyptian old soul connection again and combines with the wisdom of the Thoth beings tells me you are a very wise man. it is showing me also there are many facets to your diamond self... all shining brightly like the beacon I AM.... lol

hope you can take any of that....whew they were showing me lots on you lol

typos are free

entertainment purposes only


Last edited by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix header typo again lol)
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 66
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by mia on April 2nd 2012, 2:32 pm

Well I for one know sunny is a special person and I have only known him a few days.
I feel safe, secure, loved, protected in his presence.
Never felt like that with anyone ever before.
Not even my mother.
Dont know who you are my man, but you are somebody Hugs

_________________

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Age : 67
Location : Suffolk England
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 2:49 pm

Mia you do a paper read on him and see what you get hun.....

time to play
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 66
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by mia on April 2nd 2012, 4:07 pm

Oh heck! Dunno if these are ready for my sort of interpretations Sad
I be quiet this time and just say what I get.

Large heart
Face in a helmet, like a stormtrooper
Alien face
arrow pointing NW
leaf
lolly
lit torch like used on a beach
3 x butterflys
an angel! a perfectly shaped angel .... she/he is beautiful! I can almost see the purity of her/his aura
aeroplane
a smaller angel
razor shell

Turned paper over
3 x hearts
large flower head
3 leafed clover
angel
tall boot
butterfly
razor shell

sideways
diamond
cube
leaf

_________________

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Age : 67
Location : Suffolk England
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 4:46 pm

tell me what a lolly is????
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 66
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by mia on April 2nd 2012, 4:56 pm

candy or flavoured ice on a stick lol

Want to come in chat?

_________________

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Age : 67
Location : Suffolk England
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by sunmystic on April 2nd 2012, 8:04 pm

mia wrote:Well I for one know sunny is a special person and I have only known him a few days.
I feel safe, secure, loved, protected in his presence.
Never felt like that with anyone ever before.
Not even my mother.
Dont know who you are my man, but you are somebody

Guys, I do not walk on water very good Smile and just for the record i do not know who I am either. I seem to change with the people I am around and the different moods that they are in. And I have quit drinking since the end of November last year and my new self is still a bit of an enigma to me. But thanks for the nice words, they are appreciated. You guys are fun also!
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 68
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by sunmystic on April 2nd 2012, 8:11 pm

laura ann wrote:since spirit will not let me address the money question again at this time I did a general read that told me a lot about you and is as follows. It was an interesting paper to read.

===========================

4.2.12 reading for Sunmystic

okay the first thing was the being cradling another being.. this is a main part of who you are. Nurturing and giving of yourself to others.

I had many many animals appear .. this tells me you have heightened senses and conencts you to the five sense . There weer so many you are probably conencted to the 6 7 and 8th senses as well.

I had a lot of animals appear in mutative forms this tells me you have spent a lot of lives in a lot of forms on this planet. and others as well. It tells me you connect to animals easily . I also had quite a few bird beings appear. This again tells me you are connected to the universe in many capacities. It says to me you are a very old soul and have been around since the beginning of all things.

I also have several religious beings appear.. I had a monk who may be a guide and I had what looked like a papal or cardinals ehaddpiece. To me this is saying you have deep religious beliefs and or roots and may actually be a Catholic of faith. It may just be referencing how deep your connection to the Christ being is. I then got a turrtle this usually means your slow to show others your emotions. That you take along time before you allow others to know the true you. You shield yourself well and are very hard on yourself.

I then had a set of steps appear. This tells me you climb higher in meditations and have high goals for yourself. at the top of these stairs sat a huge female goose. This may mean you ae trying to connect both sides of your self and this is your life goal. To unite into your true spirit self.

I then had a pair of beautiful dolphins.. one was jumping up out of the water. this to me is saying you might be telepathic and are conencted to the angelic energies It also is bringing with it some type of good news... maybe it is the money you wish for. I actually beleive it is also another conenction to the Christ energies.

I had a huge face appear of an older woman in her 70's to 80's. she has a long turned down nose, beautiful shaped lips with a bow effect and a chin that is long and pointed but not a sharp point. She looks serious and is wearing a hat that is from the 30's or 40's.

i then see the shape of a pyramind standing large and proud. and to my amazement sitting on top of it is a Pharoah. this could be a past life reference for you or a reference to your old soul and early connections to Egypt. Are you drawn to egyptian things and knowledge?

Combinesd with the Thoth type beings I saw earlier this defiantely would show Egyptian connectionsand a conenction to the Carian race..

I then had a Phoenix appear ..out of the ashes begins anew.... this to me shows the beauty of your soul and how incorruptable your beleifs are. and how strong and oslid they are.

I then had a leaf with smooth edges.. this may be a new thing learned.. or a growth of some kinds. Not bad for an ole geezer like you my friend.. not to old to learn new things. It is also showing me new life .

I then had a entire mountain range appear and to eb honest my first thought was Shambhala.. this elevated enlightenment flows in harmony with all that has appeared about you so far. Old soul full of wisdom. It again is a testimonial of your conenction to all that is and has ever been.

I then had a puppy with long ears.. dont know if you own such an animal or it is saying unconditional love is one of our traits.. or that your worthy of being loved.

I then had another being show again for the fourth time lol.. this being is very very tall and thin.. possible guide or gatekeeper but no matter how I turned or flipped your paper it appeared.

I had many many faces and beings show themselves to me.. elves fairies elemental and faces of all shapes and sizes. You have many many spiritual beings around you from many planets and realms.

I then had a horse appear this points to your strength and your ability to overcome obstacles.

next I saw an anchor but your anchor was cracked. there appears to be a burdeon of some kind holding you down but the crack is showing me it will fall apart and be lifted away.

I then had another large pyramind appear and to my utter surprise sitting on top of it was huge diamond. thsi was I feel a testiment to your egyptian old soul connection again and combines with the wisdom of the Thoth beings tells me you are a very wise man. it is showing me also there are many facets to your diamond self... all shining brightly like the beacon I AM.... lol

hope you can take any of that....whew they were showing me lots on you lol

typos are free

entertainment purposes only

These things do fit Smile very much so. Interesting! Interesting! Interesting! And again Laura, you seem to be pretty good at this.
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 68
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by sunmystic on April 2nd 2012, 8:21 pm

mia wrote:candy or flavoured ice on a stick lol

Want to come in chat?

We call them a "lolly pop" and and an "ice cream bar".

Mia about chatting, I type so slow and spell so bad (not counting constantly typing things backwards) that it is practically impossible for me to carry on a normal conversation in chat.
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 68
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 8:25 pm

And I have quit drinking since the end of November last year and my new self is still a bit of an enigma to me.
okay that clarified a few of the wooly booggers i saw on your paper......
nipping at your heels.......
your new self is a beauty....explains the new phase and the cracks in the anchors etc....
Pm me anytime you need to talk.... seen a few of them myselfs over the last ten years
avatar
laura ann
Member
Member

Number of posts : 739
Age : 66
Location : east coast ..usa
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by sunmystic on April 2nd 2012, 8:30 pm

laura ann wrote:
And I have quit drinking since the end of November last year and my new self is still a bit of an enigma to me.
okay that clarified a few of the wooly booggers i saw on your paper......
nipping at your heels.......
your new self is a beauty....explains the new phase and the cracks in the anchors etc....
Pm me anytime you need to talk.... seen a few of them myselfs over the last ten years

Thank you for the offer it is appreciated.
avatar
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Age : 68
Location : pacific nothwest, USA
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new Crumbled Paper reading for Sunmystic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum