story cube reading for MIA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

story cube reading for MIA

Post by laura ann on April 1st 2012, 2:25 pm

4.1.2012 story cubes for Mia

Mia asked "Will I have a camper van?"

the symbols that fell into circle and what I believe the symbols mean.

PARACHUTE...survival. escape, safety net, get out of a bad situation

GLOBE EARTH..concrete physical manifestations, different place and time, travel

MAGNIFY GLASS..look closer, inspect it, inflated ego's

DOOR...new adventures , passage of one state of being to another, to see beyond the obvious, to stretch one's mind

ARROW TO LEFT....left would be the past, guidance, need direction in ones life, your goals, phallic/masculine influences, direct will

LETTER..communication, formal messages, arrival of a message, communication with spirit, thoughts and messages that clarify things

MAGIC WAND/ WAND AND STARS..law of attraction, work a magic spell, will power,cosmic order, continued renewal of life

SPIRAL... beginnings and endings, cycles, desires not being met

QUESTION MARK ..challenge oenself, challene the established order, truths nto being told, what remains a mystery

okay at the center was the PARACHUTE, this says to me your hoping to get out of a situation that is stifling you and your energy. The GLOBE being the next thing closests says you believe/wish to be in a different place. This could be you wish to travel or possibly often wish you were in a different place in time altogether. It could also be saying you have been trying to manifest your desires.

The MAGNIFY glass says you need to look closer. Is this truly what you want? or is it an escape from something. The DOOR appears and makes me see a possible self exploration may be needed. A deep meditation within to uncover the path you need to step onto to. It shows me a new challenge and new adventure. It may be self exploration or to see the world in some manner.

The ARROW is pointed left so this says to me the past . It is also a symbol for phallic males, so it s a male from your past causing or old feelings and memories causing your self doubt or making you fearful of taking charge of what you truly desire/

The LETTER says news will arrive that will clarify things for you. The MAGIC wand could be a good old fashion work a spell message for assisting you to achieve your desires. Law of attraction is powerful . Self doubt is very powerful as it deletes law of attraction. The sPIRAL suggests you feel like your desires aren't being met and the QUESTION mark says something isn't feeling truthful to you . Possibly it is your own self doubt.

Mia my dear go out in your beautiful yard and sit down and go within. Find out if this is your true desire or a means of escaping. Then send your call out to the universe through your heart chakra/center to the cosmic consciousness. Do it on the appropriate manifesting day and moon. You will have to look that up as I can't recall off top of ehadand then just do it. Then walk away whistling with joy in your heart that this will happen. Never give it another doubt and wait for it to appear. It will appear at the appointed time and not before.

all typos are free lol

for entertainment purposes only
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: story cube reading for MIA

Post by Spirit-Being on April 1st 2012, 2:56 pm

Sorry i know this is not my reading just wanted to say i enjoyed the interpretations for Mia. I love Intuition and readings Thumb

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: story cube reading for MIA

Post by laura ann on April 1st 2012, 3:08 pm

Do not be sorry... I like them as well.

thank you for your kind words....they can be a lot of fun
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01