Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identity of a Lightworker

+4
Aussiepom
ATouchofHeart
Spirit-Being
mia
8 posters

Go down

Identity of a Lightworker Empty Identity of a Lightworker

Post by mia March 23rd 2012, 4:41 pm

The Lightworker's Identity
Lightworkers are souls who carry the strong inner desire to spread Light (knowledge, freedom and self-love) on earth. They sense this as their mission. They are often attracted to spirituality and to therapeutic work of some kind.
Because of their deeply felt mission, lightworkers often feel different from other people. By experiencing different kinds of obstacles on their way, life provokes them to find their own, unique path. Lightworkers nearly always are solitary individuals, not fitting into fixed societal structures.
The word `lightworker' may evoke misunderstanding, since it lifts out a particular group of souls from the rest. In addition, it may be taken to suggest that this particular group is somehow superior to the others, i.e. those `not working for the light'. This whole line of thought is at odds with the very nature and intent of lightwork. Let us state briefly what is wrong with it.
First, claims of superiority are generally unenlightened. They block your growth toward a free and loving consciousness. Second, Lightworkers are not `better' or `higher' than anyone else. They simply have a different history than the ones not belonging to this group. Because of this particular history, they have certain psychological characteristics
which distinguish them as a group.
Third, every soul becomes a lightworker at some stage of its unfolding, so the label `lightworker' is not reserved to a limited number of souls.
The reason we use the word "lightworker" (despite possible misunderstandings) is because it carries associations and stirs memories within you that help you remember.
There is a practical convenience to it as well, since the term is frequently used in your current spiritual literature.
Historical roots of lightworkers
Lightworkers carry within them the ability to attain spiritual awakening faster than other people.
They carry inner seeds for a rapid spiritual awakening. With regard to this, they seem to be on a faster track than most people, if they choose so. This, again, is not because lightworkers are in any way `better' or `higher' souls. They are, however, older than most souls presently incarnate on earth. This older age should preferably be understood in terms of `experience', rather than `time'.
Lightworkers have reached a particular stage of enlightenment, before they incarnate on earth and start their mission. They consciously choose to become entrenched in the `karmic wheel of life' and to experience all forms of confusion and illusion that go with it.
They do this in order to fully understand `earth experience'. This will enable them to fulfil their mission. Only by going through all stages of ignorance and illusion themselves will they eventually own the tools to help others achieve a state of true happiness and enlightenment.
Outline of Psychological characteristics of lightworkers:
A few characteristics of lightworker souls, which generally distinguish them from other people:
From early on in their life, they feel they are different. More often than not, they feel isolated from others, lonely and misunderstood. They will often become individualists, who will have to find their own unique ways in life.
They have trouble feeling at home within traditional jobs and/or organization structures.
Lightworkers are naturally anti-authoritarian, which means they naturally resist decisions or values
based solely on power or hierarchy. This anti-authoritarian trait is present even if they seem timid and shy. It is connected to the very essence of their mission here on earth.
Lightworkers feel drawn to helping people, as a therapist or as a teacher. They may be psychologists, healers, teachers, nurses, etcetera. Even if their profession is not about helping people in a direct manner, the intent to contribute to the higher good of humanity is clearly present.
Their vision of life is colored by a spiritual sense of how all things are related together. They consciously or subconsciously carry memories within them of non-earthly spheres of light. They may - occasionally - feel homesick for these spheres and feel like a stranger on earth.
They deeply honour and respect life, which often manifests as a fondness for animals and a concern for the environment. The destruction of parts of the animal and vegetable kingdom on earth by man's doing invokes deep feelings of loss and grief in them.
They are kind-hearted, sensitive and empathic. They may have trouble dealing with aggressive behaviour and they generally experience difficulties in standing up for themselves. They can be dreamy, naïve or highly idealistic, as well as insufficiently grounded, i.e. down-to-earth. Because they easily pick up (negative) feelings and moods of people around them, it is important for them to spend time alone on a regular basis. This enables them to distinguish between their own feelings and those of others. They need solitary time to touch base with themselves and with mother earth.
They have lived many lives on earth in which they were deeply involved with spirituality and/or religion.
They were present in overwhelming numbers in the old religious orders of your past, as monks, nuns, hermits, psychics, witches, shamans, priests, priestesses, etcetera. They were the ones providing a bridge between the visible and the invisible, between the daily context of earth-life and the mysterious realms of the afterlife, of God and the spirits of good and evil. For fulfilling this role, they were often rejected and persecuted. Many of you were sentenced to the stake for the gifts you possessed. The traumas of persecution left deep traces within your soul's memory. This may presently manifest as a fear of being fully grounded, i.e. a fear to be really present, because you remember being brutally attacked for who you were.
Because of the values and judgments fed to them by society, which often go against their own natural impulses, many Lightworkers have gotten lost, ending up in states of self-doubt, self-denial and even depression and hopelessness. This is because they cannot fit into the established order of things and they conclude there must be something terribly wrong with them this is a horrible sabbatoge technique~ that must be released It requires great determination and perseverance on the inner level to overcome these patterns of self doubt and denial.
What lightworkers have to do at this point is to stop looking for validation from the outside, from parents, friends or society. At some point of time, you (who are reading this) will have to take the momentous leap to true empowerment, which means to really believe in yourself and to truly honor and act upon your natural inclinations and your inner knowing. Stop looking for validation outside yourself~ and know that you are a Divine and magnificent Being of Light This is very important Seek your validation from within yourself listen to your intuition and trust.
Lightworkers at this point in history stand on the brink of assisting the birthing of humanity into a higher order of evolution They will take part in the expansion and enlightenment of humankind into higher levels of intelligence They will act as co-creators of humanity helping to re-birth the process of ascension into multi-level dimensions of time and space
In the process of creation, it is up to each and every one of usas Lightworkers to step powerfully into our Divine Inheritance and to use our Powers for the expansion back into light You are invited to do so, invited by a higher Source of Identity and in that acknowledgment and acceptance. You my friends will take on a responsibility of partnership with the Whole You inherit responsibility when you hold knowledge of the Divine Presence.
The real truth has been hidden from us so we would eventually remember and discover who we really are We are great immortal beings of universal knowledge and wisdom, closely connected to our physical brothers and sisters in space, closely connected with our brothers and sisters in the spiritual realms. Our Spirit Guides are close to us at all times all we have to do is to call them and they will be there for us.
In the very near future full consciousness will return to many of us, and in that moment of awareness of why we are here, what we are to do in the future, and what our past lives have been will come before our eyes and we will know the truth of our Divine Purpose~ here upon our Beloved Mother Earth.

© Pamela Kribbe
www.jeshua.net

Last edited by mia on March 13th 2013, 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added authors identity)
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Identity of a Lightworker Empty Re: Identity of a Lightworker

Post by Spirit-Being April 8th 2012, 3:25 pm

I love this Mia Heart Pump i needed to read this today, theres so much for me to sort out but, this has certainly helped me to understand myself. I am having a little difficulty finding the words to write. I can see how the word Lightworker can be misinterpreted or cause a person to think they are above. I feel that to reach a state of humbleness and equality, one may have to experience the higher than state, but it always comes back to them and puts a person in their place. I went through this about 5 years ago, even though i didn't realize this at the time. But now since i went through that i am on a much level and balanced state. I feel being a lightworker one does not need to put this title above them, they will generally show their Light through their actions. The information you have shared as i read this i was amazed at how much of it reflected who i am as a person. The whole not fitting in and rejecting the traditional ways of thinking in our culture. I love solitude, material gain means very little to me. The tools that help me find a much needed balance are what is important to me. I like to use the word old soul, as i feel many here are. The word Lightworker strikes me as Beautiful it resonates well with me, although i will not call myself this to anyone, as to not cause any uneasiness to others. But we are what we are, the path of Light & Love is a Beautiful and Healing Experience Dreaming Awesome article Mia thank you so much have a Blessed day Namaste
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 3:05 am

Yes Stephen, that's me Wave
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 4:01 am

Found the site from which it comes
http://www.jeshua.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 4:06 am

Wink I've been there. I thought that was familiar writings.

Great site. Thanks for the reminder.

Check out my new post..........listen to me and an old 1971 school chum share our Big Foot Sighting tomorrow night on Blog Talk radio.

I just posted this.

Deborah Mathews & Dan Gray
Share their personal experience back in 1972 of their Big Foot sighting.

Call in - (646) 595-2230) at 8:00 p.m. Pacific
Linda Irwin
"Unseen World"
Blog Talk Radio

Go Online:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unseen-world

Either of you can call me at (208) 634-6055 to discuss or if you have questions.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 4:47 am

Thank you skfarblum!
I have edited and added the author and the site xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 5:18 am

Hi Mia,
I knew it was you,but I was not sure you were following the
postings.I hope it was all OK with you.
By the way what do think of the Jeshua channeling?
Does it sound genuine?
Maybe I should not query these things,but I generally do.
I am often very sceptical.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 5:23 am

Hi Deb,
I will try and listen.A bit late for me.
We will see
Thanks anyhow

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 5:24 am

When I read Identity of a Lightworker, several years ago, something lit up inside me.
I believe it with all my heart.
But Identity of a Lightwarrior fits me even more so.
I think I posted it here.
If not, I'll hunt it up again xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 5:32 am

found and bumped it for you skfarblum xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 6:00 am

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 13th 2013, 8:29 am

I have a fair idea of what a light worker is but you have filled in the empty spaces,Mia.

Thank you.
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydancer March 25th 2013, 12:38 pm

Thanks for this! It was perfect timing for me to read this. I've been finding the inner power to give myself validation instead of looking for it externally. I'm going to direct some of my clients who are also light workers to read this too! Thanks again.
Skydancer
Skydancer

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Hanging with friends; furry, human, and spirit, film, reading, dancing to live music, joking around, prayer, meditation
Tell us about yourself : I'm a medium and Reiki healer looking for a place to discuss spiritual topics and continue growing. I recently graduated with a Masters degree and then decided to follow my heart path running my business Cosmic Angel Chick. I offer a variety of energy healing services.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 12:43 pm

You are most welcome Skydancer xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 25th 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi Mia, That is quite a description of a Light Worker, I feel some of it fits me but a lot of it fits my daughter.

I read somewhere recently if we are on this earth at this time (enlightenment) we are light workers and it was planned that we would all be here at this time so we can help others with their spirituality! I am waiting and ready. Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 6:26 pm

Hi Mia, That is quite a description of a Light Worker, I feel some of it fits me but a lot of it fits my daughter.

I read somewhere recently if we are on this earth at this time (enlightenment) we are light workers and it was planned that we would all be here at this time so we can help others with their spirituality! I am waiting and ready

yup! that's my belief too Smile
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by seriphos October 28th 2014, 9:20 am

Thank you mia, the identity of a light worker is very interesting. I see a lot of myself in your description, regards, not fitting in from early age, the wish to send healing to others and gaia. I have never considered myself above any one, usually the other way around. I have a close bond with nature and mother earth, I believe she is a beautiful spirit worthy of our grace and nurturing towards her, alas this is often not the case either in the past or the 21st century. I have often fallen into depression and loosing my way forward spiritually and still do as I try and grasp things I do not understand in the world and spirit.
seriphos
seriphos

Appreciation Points : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 28th 2014, 2:59 pm

You are doing ok seriphos xx
I used to always feel down on a full moon.
That could be the cause of your depression too.
And when ou feel you are progressing too slowly spiritually, remember, we need a break now and then and what we have learnt needs to be digested, ready for the next lot.
Myself ..... I am doing absolutely nothing spiritually at the moment.
I have been given a newborn baby to look after ... I believe this was meant to be, cos he has changed my life for the better Smile

Everything happens for a reason xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by seriphos October 29th 2014, 5:31 am

Hi mia, the little one will be in loving and caring hands. You have a good spiritual site here, a shame it is quiet, this seems to be the case on other sites too. I have no explanation as in 2013 posts seem to dwindle not just here but else where around the same time. Arbel pointed me to this site recently and I have enjoyed looking through the archives.
seriphos
seriphos

Appreciation Points : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann February 5th 2015, 3:46 pm

How did I miss this lovely Mia.. it is wonderful
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators