Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Seven Energy Centers

3 posters

Go down

Your Seven Energy Centers Empty Your Seven Energy Centers

Post by Spirit-Being January 29th 2012, 3:48 pm

If for any reason you have need for a little structure and balance in your
life, this book will help. It has helped me find a much needed balance
between the physical and spiritual nature of myself and all of life.
There are many positive affirmations and techniques, one which helps to
forgive those who may have hurt you and to be able to forgive yourself
for any wrongs you may have done to others.
This is only one aspect, what it really is a blueprint of ourselves and
helps create a balance within us. Hope you decide to check this out
because if you were to follow the balancing techniques for 30 days you
will notice a much more Loving You, it works for everyone if you really
want to change the old ways of thinking your accustomed to. Change is
inevitable, but only for those that feel the need to change and forgive.

http://public.tsln.org/Core/Orders/product.aspx?catid=7&prodid=207

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Your Seven Energy Centers Empty Re: Your Seven Energy Centers

Post by Vanilla2 January 30th 2012, 2:25 am

Thank you Spirit-Being. This is one of my most hardest things for me to change. Once someone hurts me, or I lose trust in that person, I might carry on as if nothings happened, maybe I am in a situation I dont have any other choice, but I will never forget nor forgive. Unfortunately for me, I carry my bitterness and resentment around with me for far too long. Even though I know its not healthy for me.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 30th 2012, 9:40 pm

I do too Vanilla, i just began to forgive myself and my neighbor as she said something to me that hurt my feelings quite a bit. On top of that i offered her something i thought would be helpful to her and she refused to take it, this also hurt my feelings.

The reason this did hurt my feelings was that i got close to her and i never expected to. For months i was very angry and bitter, i could not stop thinking about her and the things she had said to me.

All i wanted to do was to just stop thinking about her but it seemed like a daunting task. I finally realized that i was the one who needed to forgive myself, without me forgiving me, i would never be able to forgive the other person for what had happened.

The reason i needed to forgive myself was for all the anger and bitterness and all the bad thoughts i had towards them.

Gods plan was for me to learn this lesson, i am grateful now that i experienced this, maybe the next time this happens i will be able to forgive more quickly. Everything seems to happen for a reason even when its hard to see why.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 1st 2012, 10:11 am

That is what I don't like about being an empath. You can't get mad at people for what they are thinking, you can only get mad at them for what they say. Sheesh! Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 2nd 2012, 11:23 am

I know what you mean sunmystic, i myself have a difficult time with this. I know i can hear others thoughts but the rational mind seems to get in the way and push it aside, but deep down i know.

For me this does tend to increase my anger at times, as i was already unhappy with what someone had said, pour some thoughts on top of that and the mix can get quite dicey. It's certainly difficult to forgive others and ourselves. I feel that when anger arises inside me i tend to think really bad thoughts towards the other person especially if my feelings were crushed. It feels as if i am chained to them and without me able to forgive myself for the bad thoughts i had towards them i might be chained to them for a lifetime. Once forgiveness within me takes place their is a freedom that sort of takes place. Maybe there is other ways of dealing with this by just forgetting what happened all together, or staying angry with that person, etc... I guess only we know whats best for us, as for me learning to forgive others and ourselves is the most challenging.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 2nd 2012, 12:17 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:I know what you mean sunmystic, i myself have a difficult time with this. I know i can hear others thoughts but the rational mind seems to get in the way and push it aside, but deep down i know.

For me this does tend to increase my anger at times, as i was already unhappy with what someone had said, pour some thoughts on top of that and the mix can get quite dicey. It's certainly difficult to forgive others and ourselves. I feel that when anger arises inside me i tend to think really bad thoughts towards the other person especially if my feelings were crushed. It feels as if i am chained to them and without me able to forgive myself for the bad thoughts i had towards them i might be chained to them for a lifetime. Once forgiveness within me takes place their is a freedom that sort of takes place. Maybe there is other ways of dealing with this by just forgetting what happened all together, or staying angry with that person, etc... I guess only we know whats best for us, as for me learning to forgive others and ourselves is the most challenging.

Many Blessings

Anytime one gets angry at another it is because that other or something else has made one feel vulnerable. So when I get angry I begin to hunt the vulnerable in the situation, be it a threat to physical well being or just a threat to psychological well being (my concept of "self being safe" has been messed with Smile ). The old saying that only someone else can show you yourself is actually quite true. The problem is that what they show us is our vulnerabilities, which in turn really upsets us. And lot of people only feel safe (not vulnerable) when they can make another feel vulnerable, from there, when we are around those kind of people, our task is to put ourselves back together again Smile . I really fear people Spirit-Being, which becomes, "hell is in Hello." But I am reaching a point in my life where I can use my psychic gifts and my knowledge of self to stay one step ahead of them. I haven't got it down perfectly yet, but I am reaching a point where things are getting interesting Smile , which also helps me to interact with people who actually want to get along with me.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down