Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocket Book of Footprints

4 posters

Go down

Pocket Book of Footprints Empty Pocket Book of Footprints

Post by SpiritedNat October 13th 2011, 10:59 pm

Every step we take, every choice we walk through, leaves an inprint not only in our history but within the ones we walk with, alongside and around.

I created this journal not long ago elsewhere and would like to share it here, documenting my experiences, 'journeys', questions and contemplations. I have experienced a shift in my perception upon my actions, or more importantly the life I lead and would like to share it with like minded people.

A little about how I arrived at this outlook - I went through a "Ive lost my faith phase" only to realise you cant lose it, its always there. I was just using it as another excuse to put my life on hold; to search for something rather than to act on living it.

My energy has shifted and I know notice the impact it has on those around me, especially at work. I can lift the spirits of everyone who comes into contact with me, and in turn they lift mine. My development with a job I hated is taking off and my managers are seeing my potential. I have let go of past and present hurt, and have found a much lighter air to my presence.

Two Months ago I sat on the rocks looking out to sea, watching the sunset. Was the first time I have ever seen a sunset and over water was breathtaking. I found myself crying, it was an overwhelming sence of peace. I had connected with Mother Earth, I had without knowing released all negativity at that moment watching it set. I felt cleansed and loved.
I realised how important the lives of those around me are, and how much of an impact they have on me.

I realise I have waffled a little but I only hope others have/are/or will experience this sense of...I cant even describe it... beauty perhaps. Beauty and Purification of the mind, body and soul.
SpiritedNat
SpiritedNat

Female
Number of posts : 10
Tell us about yourself : Artist, Spiritual Healer
Appreciation Points : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Pocket Book of Footprints Empty Re: Pocket Book of Footprints

Post by SpiritedNat October 13th 2011, 11:04 pm

I experienced friendship on a different level, it made me realise how important friendship actually is. I once chose to make the choice between love and friendship; one very valuable lesson where by making the wrong choice for myself left me with neither.

In actual fact the lesson I learnt this weekend, is you cant choose between love and friendship because they are one and the same, Love is Friendship and Friendship is Love, Encased within each other. By trying or believing you have chosen one above the other you are neglecting to see the potential of how they work together.

I have always struggled with the concept of love and the concept of friendship, but the struggle was trying to define how they made me feel, trying to anaylse how love should feel, what a friendship is supposed to entail. Its an impossible task and I am enternally greatful that I chose to embrace the fact I am loved by those I call friends and I too love them for being my friends.

I would like to leave this entry with two quotes I came across this evening;

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." Jerome ***mings

"We all need friends with whom we can speak of our deepest concerns, and who do not fear to speak the truth in love to us." Margaret Guenther
SpiritedNat
SpiritedNat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritedNat October 13th 2011, 11:05 pm

It is often said we look for love in all the wrong places, when we stop looking it will come to us, and when we love ourselves thats when true love will find us. I have been told this so many times and its almost become a mantra for me now.

I sat down and asked myself why I felt the need to seek love out, as if it was hiding from me. I listened closely and realised its not hiding at all, it never is, Im just looking for a relationship to bring that love so I can see it. But whilst contemplating all this I realised the love I want will never appear to me, for the love in a relationship blossoms from other loves we have around us and with that person.

So there I was in a moment realising I am again searching instead of living!
Ive have put my dreams of love in a box and when life and love begin to blossom the box will open itself.

My new mantra on love; 'allow life to blossom and love with interwine'
SpiritedNat
SpiritedNat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritedNat October 13th 2011, 11:06 pm

Sucessfully cutting the cords-
When one wakes everyday to find they are existing because of another human being, it puts life into perspective. We can not live our lives, if we are choosing to live by someone elses rules and actions.

I finally severed the cords of a 5month attachment.
I feel greatly at peace with myself. I experienced all the emotions one after the other...disbelief, hurt, anger, upset and then relief it was all over in half an hour.
Everything that was attached to this person is now deleted..messages, photographs, contact details and I know my life is better off without them. I am also beginning to see the pattern that my life is taking, because I am choosing to ignore or ponder upon my lessons instead of learning from them.

I can now get back to belonging to myself, looking after me, allowing myself to live again in my footsteps.
SpiritedNat
SpiritedNat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 24th 2011, 5:28 pm

Thank you for sharing Nat and am glad you are at peace with yourself. That is a good place to be. Hope you did not rid your self of all the photographs, that was a chapter in your life, part of your life, not to be erased forever, but to close is ok. Years ago I wrote a journal/diary of my inner thoughts and because I got into a new relationship I tore it up and threw it away. Later I thought, why? that was my history, I should have just put it away. Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 25th 2011, 3:51 pm

Truly Inspiring Nat, i can relate to alot of what you have wrote and as i read i began to realize that you have begun to Live your life here and now with much more clarity, it shows in your words thank you so much for sharing. Hugs

~Many Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 21st 2011, 5:22 pm

I too discarded an important part of my life when I got married.
And I regreted it.....
Because I became divorced and searched for who am I....

Now, I only remember how those memories were made
and am reminded randomly by whatever comes....

It's ok any way it is...
Life makes us stronger
but let's not go looking for trouble....LOL
LOVE
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down