Are Some Ascended Masters, ETs?

Go down

Post by Manchester on June 21st 2011, 12:08 pm

This is a thought I had yesterday when discussing the Ascended Master, Sanat Kumara, with a friend. If you research Sanat Kumara you'll find that he goes by several names: Lucifer, Zeus, Jupiter, Asmodeus. Basically they all, including Lucifer, mean bearer of light, light bringer. For example, Jupiter was the god of lightening aka light bringer.

Anyway, as I see it, Jupiter/Zeus was an ET that came to earth in the past with lots of power. And so humans not having this kind of power called him and his like, Gods. And so when I add it all together, Sanat Kumara who is considered an Ascended Master is more an ET than a human who ascended.

But then my friend brought in this interesting theory... Some ETs did time on earth, working out their karma, experiencing duality and evil before they were able to move to civilizations, dimensions and planets of higher vibrations. Sanat Kumara has said he is one, that he did his time on earth. And so, all of this means, being human, is only a momentary thing. Today you are human. And tomorrow, another lifetime, you can be Venusian.

Another idea, my friend brought up is: the term Ascended Master only decribes someone who ascended. This someone went through his initiations, passed, and thus raised his vibration to a high enough level to ascend. This is something anyone can do, human and ET. And so, this is why ascended masters can be both human and ET.

Well, those are my thoughts on the matter. I'm not saying it is truth or false. Just giving a new theory to think about. Hope it got you thinking...
Manchester

Number of posts : 29
Hobbies : reading, traveling and yoga
Tell us about yourself : i'm on a mission to ascend, not religiously but spiritually. i want my body to be fuller of light, my mind to be open to all wisdom of this earth and beyond, and my soul to travel up dimensions to bring me enlightened knowledge.
Appreciation Points : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum