Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

Post by Taurus20 on February 23rd 2013, 12:12 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Lavender helped heal my hand when in an accident, the bag exploded on my hand, within a short time it was turning very dark. I poured a few drops on it and it immediatly took the pain away and healed in 2 weeks. There was no scar whatsoever.

Frankincense is another one I love.
I had an online live reading one time and she connected to spirit and they said I needed Frankincense. I love the fragrance.

I've used Young Living oils and have a friend 12 miles away who sells doTERRA.
I would like to use oils with my Reiki along with crystals some day..........

Deb

Deb, I bought some Frankincense last week to use with my Crystal Ball. I was reading that it was good to bring spirit through. I will let you know when I try it. Right now it is sitting on my altar by the bed and I've been having these strange dreams, I wonder if that is why? Confussing
Heart Pump
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on February 23rd 2013, 2:48 pm

[/quote]

Deb, I bought some Frankincense last week to use with my Crystal Ball. I was reading that it was good to bring spirit through. I will let you know when I try it. Right now it is sitting on my altar by the bed and I've been having these strange dreams, I wonder if that is why? Confussing
Heart Pump [/quote]

Great, I will try and get some soon. Maybe I will drive up to the mountains to a physic shop that I love and grab some there. There is snow up there.
End of last week we had snow here. Just a little on my windshield when I left for work but nothing on the ground. Just behind my house behind at the north the moutains were all covered half way down. And across the freeway to the high mountains were also covered. Behind my place to the canyons (3) you can see blankets of snow covering the bog area. It is a slopped area and it's always beautiful when it snows.

Deb
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on February 24th 2013, 6:08 pm

I really love to burn Frankincense incense sticks, there is such a purity about it. I was given a few pieces of raw frankincense crystals from a friend and that is truly amazing to burn during meditation.
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on February 24th 2013, 8:12 pm

Hi Julie, welcome to the board. I'm pretty new here too. Thank you for the suggestion of the Frankincense sticks and crystals. I was in a spiritual store a couple of weeks ago and I saw those crystals but have never used them, I will get them the next time. Welcome

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on February 25th 2013, 8:54 pm

Hi Taurus, Thanks for the welcome and nice to see you here as well!

You're welcome for the suggestion, I hope you enjoy the frankincense too. Very Happy
Julie53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assumpta on March 18th 2013, 2:16 pm

I have an oil burner and my favourite oils for it are Jasmine, Rose, Lilac, Lavendar and Violet, just love them

Assumpta

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
Tell us about yourself : Married with 3 sons, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildre. Live in a cavehouse with 1 dog and many, many cats.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2013-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on March 18th 2013, 3:34 pm

I use Tea Tree for cuts, fungal infections.
With Eucalyptus in hot water as an inhaler for sinus and /or throat infections.
Lavender for burns and mixed with baby oil for sunburn.
Also for cuts etc.
I burn tea tree and eucalyptus if one of us has a cold etc.

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 18th 2013, 9:24 pm

I've never tried Jasmine, Rose, Lilac, or Violet. Rose is so expensive but one day I hope to afford it.

Lavender I love. I think I mentioned it here somewhere when i had a car crash and totaled my car; the bag blew out the steering wheel and burned my hand in between my index finger and thumb. Turned black before I got home and I poured lavender on it straight from the bottle....it healed with no scar in a short time.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Assumpta on March 19th 2013, 8:59 am

Yes, lavender has many healing qualities hasn't it.

flower
Assumpta

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
Tell us about yourself : Married with 3 sons, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildre. Live in a cavehouse with 1 dog and many, many cats.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2013-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 19th 2013, 9:04 am

There's a great website for personal testimonials on oils. I reference it now and again.

http://www.oil-testimonials.com/
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 19th 2013, 12:28 pm

This might sound strange but I would love to find an oil I can use in my nose! The dry heat in the house has done a job on the inside of my nose. Oooch! It is all crusty inside and hurts! Shocked I have tried everything I can think of. Salt water, saline jell, moisture cream and plain filtered water. The water seems to help but can't do it all day! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by me and my nose! lol! Giving Flowers
Taurus20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 on March 19th 2013, 6:33 pm

Taurus I use a nasal emollient called Ponaris. It is found behind the counter in the pharmacies for around 15 dollars. It's the only thing that works for me. It has oils of pine, eucalyptus, peppermint, cajeput and cottonseed. It says on the box that it was included in NASA's medical space kit, lol.

I have a condition that causes my eyes and nasal passages to be very dry so it also helps my eyes too when I use it.

I hope that helps Very Happy
Julie53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 19th 2013, 7:00 pm

Here are some ideas Katt that includes the Ponaris that Julie mentioned.
I was going to suggest humidifier.

http://www.nosecare.com/webdocuments/Nasal-Hygiene-Info-Sheet.pdf
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 21st 2013, 11:18 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:Here are some ideas Katt that includes the Ponaris that Julie mentioned.
I was going to suggest humidifier.

http://www.nosecare.com/webdocuments/Nasal-Hygiene-Info-Sheet.pdf
!

Thanks Deb, I have used all those things. I think I've just been doing too much and irritating it more. I turned off the heat and refuse to turn it back on lol!

I'm just going to do the sun dance, after all it's spring right! Confussing 74 today and going to be in mid 80's this weekend so "Hello Summer" SmallFlower
Taurus20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 21st 2013, 11:45 pm

Ask someone here who's an expert in essential oils of breathing lavender through your nose may help? I did it when I was sick.

Weather has been really nice here in CA. Door open at night till 9pm.
But we have had a week of rain and week of sun back and fourth for several weeks.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 22nd 2013, 10:49 am

Deb,After 3 days with no heat, I'm much better. I stopped taking allergy pills too because I thought they might be drying me out. I just used a little bit of vasaline last night after I used warm water with a little seasalt to clean it out. Feel better today! Thank You
Mia, I will try Tea Tree oil when I can get some. I did get some for my husband when he had a problem with his toes and it helped him. Glad you mentioned it! Thank You
Taurus20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 23rd 2013, 12:38 am

Glad you're feeling better Taurus20. My daughter takes allergy pills when she's not pregnant, she had dry nose too.

I'm
blessed not to have to take any medications. I avoid them if at all
possible. I did give in when I was so miserable with the flu last year,
or this year. Had it twice; everyone at work is so sick all the time.
I'm sitting here drinking a 28 oz. Nutra-Bullet - large one of 1 apple 12 strawberries and a scoop of green power. Next week I'm taking one of
these 28 oz. blender bottles full of fruit; veggies and green power,
nuts, flax etc to work in the morning. No more grill breakfast's.

We have lots of wind here and when it blows through the canyons it's known to get up to 90mph on rare occasions with gusts. When Tom and I had our first mobile home out here on the land his dad gave us; we lost the corner of our mobile home's roof in a rain/wind storm. 90mph it was. My intuition sent Tom into the insurance company to pay our bill and the roof ripped up while he was there. I called the agent and said.....can you fill out a claim?? After that single wide we had a double with a full patio on it. The wind pulled out the awing post that were cemented into the ground.

During the winds I get dry. Have to pull out the lotion.

Keep moist Katt
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on March 23rd 2013, 8:43 am

Thanks Deb, boy the winds are pretty rough out there aren't they? I guess we all have our weather problems no matter where we live. We have to worry about Hurricanes here and sometimes Tornadoes. I know other areas that have it worst so I still prefer living here!

I'm going to the health food store today to look for something homeopathic for my nose, it's just really aggravating Rolling Eyes
Dr Oz had a good show yesterday all about homeopathic doctors and he gave the names of some good things to look for. I think the Indians had the right idea many years ago! Smile .
Taurus20

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 23rd 2013, 1:49 pm

Good luck Taurus20 on finding some relief today.
Too bad you don't have a Clarks there, they are supper.
All the employees have to be educated in all fields.

Yes and we have our earthquakes. I have the San Andres Fault just behind my hill.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum