Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

+7
ATouchofHeart
Vanilla2
Manchester
d-knots
Warthog
Linda
peaceandkarma
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil? Empty Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

Post by peaceandkarma May 24th 2011, 7:50 pm

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil or Essential Oil and why? My current favourite is Lavander Oil because I find it really relaxing and it just mellows me out completely. Does anyone use Blended Oils and which ones? Wave
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male
Number of posts : 104
Tell us about yourself : I'm interested in all things New Age and Spiritualism
Appreciation Points : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

Post by Linda May 24th 2011, 7:55 pm

ORANGE is my favorite fragrance, I don't use "Oils" per say, I buy 100% Natural Non-Aerosol "Pure Citrus" Orange Air Freshener, I spray it all around my shop, and also all around me, It makes me feeeeeel good. (-: SmallFlower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil?

Post by peaceandkarma May 25th 2011, 10:47 pm

I like Eucalyptus Oil as well, but it reminds me of when I used to have a cold as a kid.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 27th 2011, 4:07 pm

I like the smell of Eucalyptus too, I spray the oil on my pillow and also rub it on my skin. Works great if you have any aches and pains, I don't have aches and pains, I just like it. (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Warthog May 29th 2011, 3:50 pm

I don't have any particular favourites, which is good because they can be difficult to obtain here. One I have been using recently in my oil burner is Frankincense. Which smells lovely and I find it very calming.
Warthog
Warthog

Female
Number of posts : 8
Hobbies : Gardening, Animals, Photography
Tell us about yourself : Married, British, trying to live life in a peaceful and happy way.
Appreciation Points : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots June 8th 2011, 7:00 pm

I've always been drawn to vanilla

I check out the difference scents folks procure
at the shops.

it has to be a soft scent....LOL
like pastel rainbows with sparkles...LOL
Surf
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 21st 2011, 11:41 am

I like Ylang Ylang. It's the perfect mixture of maculinity and femininity. Not too sweet or girlie, and not too rough.
Manchester
Manchester

Number of posts : 29
Hobbies : reading, traveling and yoga
Tell us about yourself : i'm on a mission to ascend, not religiously but spiritually. i want my body to be fuller of light, my mind to be open to all wisdom of this earth and beyond, and my soul to travel up dimensions to bring me enlightened knowledge.
Appreciation Points : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 21st 2011, 6:09 pm

I burn Incense sticks while I meditate, has anyone got a favourite brand?
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 21st 2011, 10:35 pm

Triloka original herbal incense
Manchester
Manchester

Tell us about yourself : i'm on a mission to ascend, not religiously but spiritually. i want my body to be fuller of light, my mind to be open to all wisdom of this earth and beyond, and my soul to travel up dimensions to bring me enlightened knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 June 22nd 2011, 9:51 am

Lavender for me, I use a lavendar heart on my pillow for sleeping.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 22nd 2011, 10:09 am

You know I keep on hearing lavendar. I'm going to have to try it. I don't think i've ever smelled it as a flower or an essential oil.
Manchester
Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 22nd 2011, 7:55 pm

Manchester wrote:Triloka original herbal incense

I love Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Super Hit Incense Sticks. I love the smell of all Nag Champa scents.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 22nd 2011, 7:56 pm

Manchester wrote:You know I keep on hearing lavendar. I'm going to have to try it. I don't think i've ever smelled it as a flower or an essential oil.

I really love Lavender Oil, its really really relaxing.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 23rd 2011, 8:24 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:
Manchester wrote:Triloka original herbal incense

I love Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Super Hit Incense Sticks. I love the smell of all Nag Champa scents.

I love nag champa too. it gets me in the mood to be spiritual. kind of inspirational in a way.
Manchester
Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 24th 2011, 5:24 pm

I've read that Nag Champa is a scent that Buddhist Monks use in their Temples.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 24th 2011, 6:06 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:I've read that Nag Champa is a scent that Buddhist Monks use in their Temples.

didn't know that. interesting. i guess that's why... tks for info.
Manchester
Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 25th 2011, 8:02 pm

Its made to a secret formular and each Monastry has its own version of the secret formular, which is said to be handed down by the Monks. I'd love to find out what ingredients go into Nag Champa.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester June 28th 2011, 8:17 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:Its made to a secret formular and each Monastry has its own version of the secret formular, which is said to be handed down by the Monks. I'd love to find out what ingredients go into Nag Champa.

fascinating. i wonder what a fresh blend made by their hands would smell like? i bet it's divine. Smile
Manchester
Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma June 28th 2011, 9:01 pm

I would love to go to a Buddhist Monestry. I'd love to one day go to Bhutan just to see how they live. I'm interested in Buddhism too so its the perfect holiday destination for me.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots June 30th 2011, 11:19 pm

Cloves are an interesting scent.

I have to experience Buddhist incense to understand.

thanks, now I have a new project to do .... LOL

Surf
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma July 1st 2011, 6:36 pm

Nag Champa is based on Sandlewood as the main ingredient, with addition plant extracts added. It smell lovely, you should try it.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester July 4th 2011, 3:01 am

peaceandkarma wrote:I would love to go to a Buddhist Monestry. I'd love to one day go to Bhutan just to see how they live. I'm interested in Buddhism too so its the perfect holiday destination for me.

me too. my travel list gets longer and longer as each year goes by.
Manchester
Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma July 26th 2011, 6:27 pm

I'd love to find a Nag Champa blended oil so I can use it in my burner, that would be good.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Aromatherapy Oil? Empty I have a few I really like

Post by ATouchofHeart February 23rd 2013, 1:29 am

Lavender helped heal my hand when in an accident, the bag exploded on my hand, within a short time it was turning very dark. I poured a few drops on it and it immediatly took the pain away and healed in 2 weeks. There was no scar whatsoever.

Frankincense is another one I love.
I had an online live reading one time and she connected to spirit and they said I needed Frankincense. I love the fragrance.

I've used Young Living oils and have a friend 12 miles away who sells doTERRA.
I would like to use oils with my Reiki along with crystals some day..........

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 23rd 2013, 1:30 am

peaceandkarma wrote:I'd love to find a Nag Champa blended oil so I can use it in my burner, that would be good.

I love Nag Champa incense. Is the oil smell the same?

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next