How To Use Oracle Cards

Go down

How To Use Oracle Cards

Post by peaceandkarma on May 5th 2011, 12:52 pm

Oracle Cards are a lot easier to use and understand than Tarot Cards. Most Oracle Cards have a illustrated design on the actual card which symbolises the cards meaning as well as a one or two line sentence printed on the card confirming the message of the card.

Oracle cards also employ a more simple spread technique than Tarot Cards. You can do a simple one card spread where you ask the cards a question. First ask the cards a question and shuffle the deck then, take the top card. This card will provide you with the answer to your question.

Another simple spread is the three card spread. Simply ask the cards a question and shuffle the deck as above. Select the top three cards and place them in a row. The card on the left will represent what has caused your problem. The middle card will represent the course of action to resolve your question and the card on the right will represent the likely outcome of your question.
peaceandkarma

Male
Number of posts : 104
Tell us about yourself : I'm interested in all things New Age and Spiritualism
Appreciation Points : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-24

View user profile http://www.alittlepeaceandkarma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Use Oracle Cards

Post by Spirit-Being on March 16th 2012, 7:06 pm

Love this Very Happy your explanations were very easy to understand, what a great way to find some much needed guidance and inspiration. I have tarot cards but have yet to purchase an oracle deck. I see many people using the oracle and i must say it has Inspired me to pick up a deck.

Which oracle do you use peaceandkarma?

If anyone has any suggestions on a good oracle deck as i need some ideas.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2277
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2689
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum