Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's all join in global prayer......

3 posters

Go down

Let's all join in global prayer...... Empty Let's all join in global prayer......

Post by Linda March 11th 2011, 1:01 pm

Let's all join in global prayer, positive thoughts and loving energy for everyone in Japan and the other countries which might be affected by the earthquake, aftershocks and tsunami. MAY GOD & THE ANGELS PROTECT THEM & KEEP THEM SAFE via theangelsonearth.org

We ask you God, to assist those who are in need of being rescued. Send in your holy angels in physical form to lift them and carry them away from danger, regardless of whether these are children who believe in you or not, for they are all your children. Send in holy angels to assist the human rescuers, to protect them and to lead them to those who need rescuing and to lead them safely back out. Amen

Today I am praying for our planet, and all people and creatures who are experiencing disease, famine, earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, tornadoes, and flooding. It is imperative that we focus Reiki and prayers on how much we love God, our planet and one another. Much love especially to Japan and all of the pacific region as well as the middle east. Peace prevail on earth. ♥ via bobbi theangelsonearth.com keep the prayers flowing....
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Let's all join in global prayer...... Empty Re: Let's all join in global prayer......

Post by d-knots March 15th 2011, 5:12 pm

LOVE Tree Hug
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Let's all join in global prayer...... Empty Re: Let's all join in global prayer......

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2011, 8:14 pm

Forgive me for the late response, Beautiful Prayer Linda, I send Prayers out for all who need them around the world. Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 19th 2011, 10:34 pm

"MAY GOD & THE ANGELS PROTECT THEM & KEEP THEM SAFE "
That's us too, life can be rocky but there comes a time that
we rather walk on level ground.
Amen.

LOL.......Jog
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down