Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NDE Peggy Holladay

5 posters

Go down

NDE Peggy Holladay Empty NDE Peggy Holladay

Post by Spirit-Being January 29th 2009, 10:18 pm

This is Peggy Holladay's Brief Explanation of her Near Death Experience.

"My consciousness pulled away from my body and
I observed it from a short distance as it sobbed.
I was completely unemotional as I observed my body.
As I watched, I saw some shiny, clear object lift away from my body.
It was obvious to me it was my ego. The moment my ego started lifting,
my consciousness went back into my body and I felt distress, thinking,
'It's my ego, it's my ego!', not wanting it to leave me.
I felt like I had to have it or I wouldn't be alive.
It pulled away from me anyway,
and in it I saw all the things I had done wrong in my life.
I was stunned because I thought all that was part of me
and simply couldn't be separated from me."

- NDE Peggy Holladay -

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on March 29th 2010, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

NDE Peggy Holladay Empty Angie Fenimore's Near-Death Experience

Post by Spirit-Being January 29th 2009, 10:40 pm

Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences. Instead, she found herself in a realm of darkness. The hell she experienced was far more horrific and personal than the old fire-and-brimstone metaphors. Her hell was a realm of terrifying visions and profound psychic disconnection. Miraculously, she was restored to life: imprinted forever with a new sense of faith, of being subject to the sacred will, and of being truly a child of God.

Her Experience

I was passing over into a different sphere. My soul was disconnecting from my body with a hum that kept growing louder, rising to a whine as the vibration of death pulled me deeper.

I noticed that there was a large screen before me. I was being drawn into a three-dimensional slide show of my life that played out before my eyes chronologically, while I experienced every part of it from all points of view and all points of understanding. I knew exactly how each person felt who had ever interacted with me.

In particular, however, I was being shown in vivid detail exactly what my childhood was really like. The pictures flew past me, but I easily absorbed every moment, each one triggering an entire memory or a chunk of my life. So this was what people meant when they said, "My life flashed before my eyes."

The closer I came to the end of my life, the faster the pictures flew past me. It was incredible! In an instant I had experienced the entirety of the twenty-seven years from my birth until the moment that I found myself dying on the couch and passing into the warm tunnel. Then the fast motion of my life rushing past and through me stopped abruptly.

Now what?...... Read On
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

NDE Peggy Holladay Empty Re: NDE Peggy Holladay

Post by parrotlover100 January 30th 2009, 12:43 am

i thought that was an amazing revelation.i am lost for words that was really powerful !!!!

may god bless you
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous One March 13th 2011, 9:27 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences. Instead, she found herself in a realm of darkness. The hell she experienced was far more horrific and personal than the old fire-and-brimstone metaphors. Her hell was a realm of terrifying visions and profound psychic disconnection. Miraculously, she was restored to life: imprinted forever with a new sense of faith, of being subject to the sacred will, and of being truly a child of God.

Her Experience

I was passing over into a different sphere. My soul was disconnecting from my body with a hum that kept growing louder, rising to a whine as the vibration of death pulled me deeper.

I noticed that there was a large screen before me. I was being drawn into a three-dimensional slide show of my life that played out before my eyes chronologically, while I experienced every part of it from all points of view and all points of understanding. I knew exactly how each person felt who had ever interacted with me.

In particular, however, I was being shown in vivid detail exactly what my childhood was really like. The pictures flew past me, but I easily absorbed every moment, each one triggering an entire memory or a chunk of my life. So this was what people meant when they said, "My life flashed before my eyes."

The closer I came to the end of my life, the faster the pictures flew past me. It was incredible! In an instant I had experienced the entirety of the twenty-seven years from my birth until the moment that I found myself dying on the couch and passing into the warm tunnel. Then the fast motion of my life rushing past and through me stopped abruptly.

Now what?...... Read On

Oh God. I'm in the middle of reading the article, and at the risk of sounding weak, I'm actually crying. It's so upsetting. Can thoughts really hold that much power and have everything rely on them so heavily?
Anonymous One
Anonymous One

Female
Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous One March 19th 2011, 9:26 am

Buuump...
Anonymous One
Anonymous One

Female
Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Warthog May 29th 2011, 4:19 pm

Very thought provoking, thank you.
Warthog
Warthog

Female
Number of posts : 8
Hobbies : Gardening, Animals, Photography
Tell us about yourself : Married, British, trying to live life in a peaceful and happy way.
Appreciation Points : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

NDE Peggy Holladay Empty Tiffany Snow's NDE

Post by Spirit-Being August 15th 2011, 3:19 pm

Tiffany Snow's near-death experience

It was summertime and strong wind and rain were blowing up the pasture. I went to go check on the horses; I needed to make sure they were safe. One horse had gotten himself under the chain around the farm shed, looking for grass. I let the chain down off the shed with one hand. Standing in the pouring rain with my arms outstretched, the lightning struck, and I did an uncontrollable electrical dance as my muscles spasmed. I felt no pain, and all went black. I died.

Next, I found myself standing on nothing, way up in the universe, and there were distant colorful planets all around me. I could see misty pinpoints of stars, and when I moved my arm back and forth it made the stars look wiggly, like a reflection on water. I felt dizzy. I had a sense of being able to see not only in front of me, but all around at the same time. Floating just a few feet from me, I saw a man with a see-through body like mine. He spoke to me with a voice that I heard in my head: "Don't be afraid, it's ok."

Meanwhile, we were speeding toward a great elliptical ball of spinning light, brilliantly white in the middle and yellowish on the outside edges. The closer we got to it, the more I felt overwhelming Love; it seemed so warm and comforting, I felt like a child being held.

We stopped. The bright light was still far from me. I wanted to go on; I felt like a magnet, irresistibly drawn. The desire to "blend" grew stronger the closer we got. I knew the light beyond was the very Presence of God, heaven itself! A glowing luminosity appeared in front of me, coming together to form a head, shoulders, a body. A voice called out from the golden sparkles massed in front of me.

"What have you learned?" he asked.

The voice was so soft and tender, yet the presence of Divine Authority was there; I knew that it was the voice of God's own son, Jesus Christ.

Then life events unfolded before my eyes - times when I showed anger, and when I showed love, appeared like a movie. I could feel the anger and hurt of the other person whenever I had been mean; and I also felt the anger as it rippled on through to others. Then, where I showed love to people, I felt that too. And I felt how much further that love rippled out from person to person, as a warm pulse triggering cause and effect - such joy!

Then Christ said, "The flesh is the test of the spirit … Love each other."

And, I faintly heard voices singing the most beautiful melody I had ever heard, singing from the white light. A hot tingling sensation filled me to my toes. I was told, "Welcome to the world of healers."

Then the Christ sparkled and faded away. Beauty and colors twinkled around me, like being in the midst of a sparkling aurora borealis. The spirit beside me went on and pointed out different stars, planets, distant colorful swirling lights of all kinds, and gave names for all of them. He also gave me answers to thousands of questions. Reams of information seemed to be exploding in my brain, like an empty library being filled.

I then felt myself sinking, as if falling through a bed. I was being pulled back.

Now, I do healing work in three clinics in California, and I fly all over seeing people get well, through prayer and hot hands. I never believed in healing or even near-death experiences before. The healing happens when I remember how it was up there, and I see myself in front of Christ, holding the sick person in my arms. Then I feel that warm tingling again and the miracles happen, like I'm connecting to God just from my memory. I can't wait to go back. Until then, I'll try to make a better movie for my life review.

~Many Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 16th 2011, 6:55 am

Its strange but I guess we all have our own thoughts and theories as to what its going to be like when our time comes to pass on. Will we see God straight away or will it take time, or maybe only a minute few will be blessed with that privelege.
I am not doubting this lady's story.
I remember being aged 11 or 12, it was a trend at my two cousins school to do ouija in the playground, now at that time, I had never heard of it. My cousins set it up in there home, my aunt, uncle, older cousin, 2 cousins same ages as me, and myself, sitting round a table with a blaring hot coal fire burning, all lights switched off.
My cousing took charge of speaking, I was gigling, I was young, naieve and sceptical. The glass started moving, no it was not just moving, it was flying, it was hard keeping our fingers on the rim of the glass. We were finally in touch with a deceased uncle, my cousin asked, have you met Jesus / God, his reply was no not yet, I am on a layer, there are many layers, and I need to go higher. Now from that day, this has been my believe of what it shall be like. Maybe its different for each person, theres no right or wrong way. So many stories of near death experiences, all very different. All I know through experience of losing a loved one, both parents, and dog, is they take a breath, then turn and take that final breath as if they are saying there final goodby, they too have a different look about them, sort of contented, even a smile, as if they have seen something beautiful, or seen someone else there with them. My beliefe is, someone for sure has come for them.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content