Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhiteShaman?

2 posters

Go down

WhiteShaman? Empty WhiteShaman?

Post by sunmystic December 9th 2010, 5:13 pm

WhiteShaman how do you explain to others the gift that one receives when they wake up the area above and around the head of your avatar picture?

love,

sun
Attachments
WhiteShaman? Attachment
93-91.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(20 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

WhiteShaman? Empty Re: WhiteShaman?

Post by Vanilla2 December 10th 2010, 8:24 am

sunmystic I'm afraid our WhiteShaman hasn't posted for quite sometime.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer a message to all of our past regular friends/members of Spirits Journey, who for whatever reason do not visit nor post here any more.
It would be so nice if you all came back to visit your friends just this once so that we could all wish each other a Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year. You are all missed, and I/we wish you all well in your future journeys, wherever it may take you. Group Hug
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 10th 2010, 1:28 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:sunmystic I'm afraid our WhiteShaman hasn't posted for quite sometime.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer a message to all of our past regular friends/members of Spirits Journey, who for whatever reason do not visit nor post here any more.
It would be so nice if you all came back to visit your friends just this once so that we could all wish each other a Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year. You are all missed, and I/we wish you all well in your future journeys, wherever it may take you. Group Hug

Hi Vanilla and thanks. I was kind of hoping that if I posted in some of the old topics that it would show up in folks e-mail and they would check back to see what is going on.

I love your Christmas tree picture, my wife and I can't put one up this year because our new puppy would eat it and strew it all over the house Smile (sun looks at Linda and smiles Smile ).

love,

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 10th 2010, 1:37 pm

Well the closest I can come to explaining waking up these areas above and around the top of the head is that things are getting magikal. Smile All these years and now those places are finally waking up, I am quite excited about it.

love,

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 10th 2010, 1:43 pm

Ha ha, I know about the mischief our puppy friends can get up to, been through it three times. Our new pups not due to join us until January, but we are going to visit/choose him tomorrow for the first time. I have seen photos on their website of all six newborns three weeks ago. Isn't it great when new life comes into our little piece of world, what joy.

Think we just posted together, now that is magical. Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 10th 2010, 2:29 pm

So it is you that is getting the new puppy Smile two people on this message board and I am already getting things confused Smile . Our new puppy has been a holy terror for over a year now. She is a small Irish setter black lab cross. And she is by nature extremely busy. I have never seen the like Smile

love,

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male