Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore

+4
d-knots
Spirit-Being
Linda
Vanilla2
8 posters

Go down

Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore Empty Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore

Post by Vanilla2 October 28th 2010, 6:10 am

Please say a prayer for my UK friends Pat and Haydns daughter, Alexandra Sizemore who lives in America. My friend Pat recently spent a month or more visiting Alexandra over in America, I thought it was for pleasure, but recently found out she has been Ill, apparently unknown to me (I met her briefly for the first time several months ago when she came to visit my friends here in the UK) that she had already undergone two operation's to do with her heart, and it is possible my friend/s will have to quickly fly back over to her again. I was told she is not too good at the moment. Thank you all for your support.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore Empty Re: Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore

Post by Linda October 29th 2010, 8:41 pm

My prayers go out to Alexandra and her family, Dear Lord please help her get well again. Praying
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore Empty Re: Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore

Post by Spirit-Being November 4th 2010, 2:00 pm

Angels are watching over Alexandra Sizemore, she will be in my Prayers Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 7th 2010, 3:09 pm

Sorry Vanilla,

OMAznaAngelsHealingLOVEAlexandraSizemoreLOVEHealingAngelsAznaOM
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 23rd 2011, 4:51 am

Please hold Alexandra in your thoughts and a small prayer would also be welcome today as, her mom, my friend Pat should now be with her in Naples Florida, as it is today she will be undergoing having an opperation to have her pacemaker fitted..
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 23rd 2011, 8:32 am

d-knots wrote:
OMAznaAngelsHealingLOVEAlexandraSizemoreLOVEHealingAngelsAznaOM
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 23rd 2011, 9:33 pm

Sending Healing Energy Alexandra ~ Heart Pump Love & Light Rainbow ~

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 29th 2011, 5:38 pm

I Pray Alexandria gets through the operation with ease, heals quickly and showered with Love Praying
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 29th 2011, 5:58 pm

Udate, spoke to Alexandra's father today, he has been in contact with my friend Pat ( his wife, Alli's mother ) on skype and says Alli had her opp last Wednesday, was sent home the following day and is looking and sounding much better. They have set the pacemakers beat to 80. Before the opp, Alli had been living for a long time with only 40 beats. I'm understanding that she is now on the road to recovery. Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 1st 2011, 1:37 pm

Heart Pump Amen
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 13th 2013, 7:31 am

Just received a message via my OH ( other half ) from Alexandra's parents who live very close to us here in the UK, who constantly worry about their daughter who lives in America, Naples. We understand Alexandra has not been too well of late, she has some kind of infection of which I am informed she has had in the past, all of which is connected to her pacemaker and losing part of her shoulder blade in the process to accomodate it. It seems she is now back in hospital and undergoing an operation today, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, as our friends have asked for us to do.

I understand how helpless Pat feels at this moment in time, of being so many miles away.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 13th 2013, 8:23 am

healing going out to your friend,Vanilla.
May she recover quiickly.

Praying

Aussiepom
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 9:24 am

Oh gosh!
I shall put Alli in my healing book xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 13th 2013, 11:37 am

Sending healing energies for Alexandra and loads of positive thoughts for all who love her.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 13th 2013, 5:12 pm

Asking Archangel Raphael to heal her and keep her well. So sorry to hear she has had such a hard time, it must be so hard on your friend being so far away and worrying about her.Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore 86038Prayer request for Alexandra Sizemore 783154
I live about 2 hours from Naples if it is the Floriday Naples she is in.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 14th 2013, 1:29 pm

Oh I didnt realise there were more than one Naples in the US, yes she now lives in River Reach Drive Naples FL.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I shall keep you updated if or when I hear any news.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down