I saw a Faery once...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I saw a Faery once...

Post by Linda on August 10th 2010, 1:05 pm

I went camping with my Dad and Brothers and Sister last weekend. It rained all day saturday, I ventured out on my own for a bit, because this is my favorite place in the whole wide world. I made myself a Rain Bonnet from a Ziploc bag, and my weatherproof gown from a jumbo trash bag and went my merry way, walking around. I had asked my faery friends to come along with me on this trip. I took at least 100 pictures over the weekend and in this picture it looks like the faeries joined me (-:

http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/15/06/33/35/galavi17.jpg

Last edited by Linda on August 10th 2010, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to add picture)
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on August 10th 2010, 4:06 pm

click on picture to enlarge, then when your are done looking at the picture, click on the x to close, then click on the http in red and it will show the other picture that I took also in the rain just a minute later, no faeries in that one, just a pretty creek.
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on August 11th 2010, 1:54 pm

Wow I see what you mean I counted at least seven or eight.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldylocks on November 20th 2010, 10:42 pm

Linda wrote:Spirit-Being I wanted to comment that I too think the Faeries somehow communicated with Becka that they already had a Faerie Queen. It really upset her so much, that she was in tears when she was running back to my house. I wonder why the Faeries would not let her just pretend? mmmmm :' ':

Hi ! I think that the reason the faeries were truthful was actually-- believe it or not-- for Becka's highest spiritual good. I know that it does seem overly blunt of them to be so plainly honest with her-, but I think they love her too much to want to see that little bit of human ego get larger and larger as she continues to grow. They needed to be honest with her and nip things in the bud -- Being grounded is actually a blessing. Sure, she cried, because she was knocked down a few pegs and brought back down to earth-- but it was for her highest good. They probably didnt tell her in a mean way either.

Part of the problem with we humans is that we do not realize how dangerous our egos are to ourselves and to others. I think they were showing love and truth to this dear little girl

Loves
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : Crafts, Hiking, Gardening, Nature, Art, Decorating
Tell us about yourself : I believe in F airies after a beautiful Faery encounter in 2008. I am also a born again Christian as well- but I don't believe in forcing my faith down anyone's throat or trying to convince others. I love Nature --especially after my faery encounter, even more so now. I cannot wait for when Jesus returns some day because I believe humanity is truly on the verge of destroying this entire planet and making life Hell for all wildlife. We have yet to learn our Calling on this planet to be Stewards of Love for Creation. The Native American spiritualty is one I really resonate with-, I have also learned so many truths from other people's faiths as well.
Appreciation Points : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on November 21st 2010, 4:13 am

A warm welcome to our forum Boldylocks Welcome

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldylocks on November 21st 2010, 2:16 pm

Thanks for welcoming me :-) !

I found this forum by doing a search on Google about faery experiences, and this forum popped up on the list Thank You
Boldylocks

Female
Tell us about yourself : I believe in F airies after a beautiful Faery encounter in 2008. I am also a born again Christian as well- but I don't believe in forcing my faith down anyone's throat or trying to convince others. I love Nature --especially after my faery encounter, even more so now. I cannot wait for when Jesus returns some day because I believe humanity is truly on the verge of destroying this entire planet and making life Hell for all wildlife. We have yet to learn our Calling on this planet to be Stewards of Love for Creation. The Native American spiritualty is one I really resonate with-, I have also learned so many truths from other people's faiths as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on November 22nd 2010, 7:18 pm

Thank you Boldylocks for your insight on Becka's experience, I now understand that the faeries were not being mean by not letting her play the queen. Look forward to more of your insight. Huggz, Linda (-:
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldylocks on November 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

You're so welcome!! It's funny but when I was reading your post about Becka, that insight just came to me and I felt compelled to post it. There are many occasions where I just receive these epiphany's like that- and they do not come from my own personal insight . I wouldnt be surprised if that actually was given to me by the Faery to relay to you :-)

A few times I have actually gotten messages from them like that. I do invite them in my home and would not be surprised that they are aware of these blogs and forums we go on ;-)

hugs!
Lisa
Boldylocks

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 22nd 2011, 2:23 pm

I was at a Swapmeet in Prescott Valley last weekend, and found something that looked like it could be a swimming pool for the fairies, it had little steps leading to the pool, and I pictured them using the steps to get into the pool so I bought it. It is so sunny here in Phoenix, I did not want to put it in the direct sun, so I placed it near my playhouse in the shade it provided. Yesterday I cleaned out the fairy circle of overgrown grass and told my husband I thought the pool should be in their circle. So I put it in the center, he told me they would not feel safe out in the open, so I put a potted plant next to it and some rocks and shells. I positioned a metal sunflower over it, so they would have some shade. I showed my husband and he agreed that it looked safe, and would be shaded by the metal sunflower. At that moment, the metal sunflower turned about 3 inches and stopped. My husband said it was the fairies adjusting it for better shade. This morning after feeding the birds I walked to the fairy circle and noticed the the pool was perfectly shaded from the sun (-:
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldylocks on June 26th 2011, 4:06 pm

How awesome is that!! :-) The pool sounds lke something I would definitely have to purchase for my Faery's garden for them here too :-)

We have had alot of rain this Season, so it was funny how I found all of these miniature drink umbrellas -- I opened up two of them near their faery's cottage ;-)

When I was setting out the faery's cottage early this Spring, something urged me not to place it down in the faery garden below, but in the upper level- Good thing I did because the Fae knew that we would be having tons of rain afterwards- Thankfullly the Fae encouraged alot of plants that love wet soil to pop up in thier garden this season. There is lots of Jewelweed there now and the hummingbirds love Jewelweed flowers

Thanks for sharing about that -- The Faeries are letting you know they are alive and welll and appreciate your thoughtfulness towards them :-)
Boldylocks

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma on June 26th 2011, 7:45 pm

I've seen a lot of Fairies Oracle Cards and have read a lot about Fairies in Folk law and traditions throughtout Britain.
peaceandkarma

Male
Number of posts : 104
Tell us about yourself : I'm interested in all things New Age and Spiritualism
Appreciation Points : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-24

View user profile http://www.alittlepeaceandkarma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 27th 2011, 3:03 pm

awwww, thanks for the confirmation Boldylocks, I so love the fairies and feel blessed that they have surrounded my yard with Sunflowers again, it makes me sooooo Happy. Adding umbrellas is such a great idea! I think I'll do the same. Huggs! Linda (-: Party Girl
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 26th 2013, 1:37 pm

My sister works at an day school🇵🇬 for mentally challenged adults.  She asked if I could print out a picture of Justin Bieber for one of her clients that was in llove with him.  I did that for her. My sister called and said her client was being driven to my print shop to pick up the picture, and she asked if the Faery could be here when she picked it up.  I put on my Faery Wings and when she came in she screamen in Joy "A FAIRY!  A FAIRY! she was soooo thrilled, it made my day too! She was excited to get the picture, but more excited to see me.  That was so cool.  Then I find out, it was national Faery Day. (-:Party Girl
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 26th 2013, 4:45 pm

Linda wrote:Thanks Luda, I am glad they feel safe and loved.  I hope the bumblebees are not scaring them, as they are attracted to the sunflowers too.  Becka was going to swat at the bumblebees to get them off the flowers, but I explained to her, that was their food, we were just to back away, to get out of their space, so that they could eat, then they would be able to make honey for us to eat.  with Love, Linda (-:
What a beautiful thing! Thank you Linda for that post, it creates a spot of happiness in my world! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 26th 2013, 5:21 pm

I never did mention what I was reading when I saw the faery.  It was a reading I had from a sp  psychic friend of mine, she wrote that the magic wand that I would wave actually did have power, and I should wave it over myself too.  She said, ages ago, I was a Faerie Queen, and the Faery came to me as confirmation.  I know I am no longer the Faerie Queen, but it is nice to be reg recognized by them.  Once I was sitting at the bank, and watching this little boy playing an electronic game.  I don't know, why I was so intrigued with him, just watching him, brought me joy.  He never looked upp to see me watching him.  When his dad was
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 26th 2013, 5:29 pm

when his Dad was finished with his banking, he outstretched his hand to him, the little boy rand ran to me and stopped in front of me, and twirled 3 times, and bowed his head to me.  I bowed back and smiled, he tood took his dad's hand and they left.  His Dad looked at me in disbelief, I just smiled.  I knew that was one of my faery children from back in the day.
When:pg:
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 28th 2013, 7:16 pm

My husband quit smoking, yaaaay! I still have the habit, but I go outside when I smoke.  Last night I was out on the front porch smoking, and this big WASP was dflying around, too close for comfort, so I ran inside.  We have about 10 little birhouseds birdhouses hanging on our front porch that the WASPS have built nests in. )-:  I asked my husband to but the electric buz bug zapper by our side door.  I know, that's mean.  Well my husband insisted he put it on the front porch instead.  We heard a zap, and I think it got the wasp that scared me.  We unplugged it.  I told my husband not to hang it in the front, because the faeries would not like it, nor would the birds that we feed in the mornings.  He insisted, and that is where it stayed.  This morning, I heard his end of the conversation with the Faeries.  He said "No, I am not mean, yes that was mean, ok, I;ll take it down."  hee hee.
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on June 28th 2013, 7:36 pm

Linda wrote:My husband quit smoking, yaaaay! I still have the habit, but I go outside when I smoke.  Last night I was out on the front porch smoking, and this big WASP was dflying around, too close for comfort, so I ran inside.  We have about 10 little birhouseds birdhouses hanging on our front porch that the WASPS have built nests in. )-:  I asked my husband to but the electric buz bug zapper by our side door.  I know, that's mean.  Well my husband insisted he put it on the front porch instead.  We heard a zap, and I think it got the wasp that scared me.  We unplugged it.  I told my husband not to hang it in the front, because the faeries would not like it, nor would the birds that we feed in the mornings.  He insisted, and that is where it stayed.  This morning, I heard his end of the conversation with the Faeries.  He said "No, I am not mean, yes that was mean, ok, I;ll take it down."  hee hee.

Linda what you are posting is so beautiful! I love reading it. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on June 28th 2013, 7:45 pm

awwwwww,  Thanks John, you guys are the only ones I can tell.  I think it cool that my husband sees them too.  He actually sees them more than I have, he sees them flying  inside and outside our house.  He never remembers his dreams, I think it is intended that I hear his end of the conversation, so I can remember and tell him.  That bug zapper is coming down tonight. (-:
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda on July 10th 2013, 3:48 pm

This morning I faxed a paper for a customer and as he was driving off, I noticed a lottery ticket on the floor, I picked it up and chased him and stopped him and showed him the Lottery Ticket, and asked "Did you drop this?" he said "NO", I said "mmmm, maybe it's my lucky day, I'll let you know" Then a thought came to me "Maybe the Fairies left it there for me" so I scratched it...$5,000.00 ... $5,000.00 and $5,000.00 wooooooo, I looked at the back and it said OFFICIAL GAME RULES, but couldn't read the small print under it, grabbed my reading glasses and it read: Winning tickets must be sent by mail or in person to the Money Fairy, 123 NoWhere Drive, in Make-Believe Land. SO I WAS RIGHT, THE FAIRIES LEFT IT FOR ME! (-:
Linda
Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 10:55 am

Linda wrote:This morning I faxed a paper for a customer and as he was driving off, I noticed a lottery ticket on the floor, I picked it up and chased him and stopped him and showed him the Lottery Ticket, and asked "Did you drop this?" he said "NO", I said "mmmm, maybe it's my lucky day, I'll let you know" Then a thought came to me "Maybe the Fairies left it there for me" so I scratched it...$5,000.00 ... $5,000.00 and $5,000.00 wooooooo, I looked at the back and it said OFFICIAL GAME RULES, but couldn't read the small print under it, grabbed my reading glasses and it read: Winning tickets must be sent by mail or in person to the Money Fairy, 123 NoWhere Drive, in Make-Believe Land. SO I WAS RIGHT, THE FAIRIES LEFT IT FOR ME! (-:

Linda you are precious Smile  ! And I am happy for your fortune and the little friends that are close to you. You are loved! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down