Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw a Faery once...

+12
ItaliaRose
d-knots
WhiteShaman
23luda23
Wind-Dancer
parrotlover100
AuroraAngelicAscension
in2_wishin
Spirit-Being
HypnoDude
Dreamer
Linda
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I saw a Faery once... - Page 2 Empty Fairy on my table?

Post by WhiteShaman September 16th 2009, 11:40 am

Good Morning All,
I wanted to share something with you all.
Since reading about Linda’s encounters with faeries in the 3d realm of our existence, it further fueled my desire and knowing that we ALL should be able to see such things.
As I shared earlier I have seen faeries in “journeys” but the difference there is when you journey you go into a trance like state where your mind is in an Alpha brain wave pattern which is on the same level as spirit (so I am told). So where I saw them is more in their natural realm. Its kind of like meditating by with more awareness.
I have come to realize recently that if you see them in waking reality then it is because they are allowing themselves to be seen.
I have been reading more on this in my book by Ted Andrews called “Enchantment of the faerie realm” which by the way is out of this world.
I have tried to read this before but lost interest which has been rekindled by Linda’s experience.
What I wanted to share was that a day after practicing the visualization exercises Ted recommends in his book and after making tobacco offerings to the tree and faeries I “visualized” in my yard, I found this morning sitting in front of me on the dining room table as I sat down to eat, a Mayfly.
I looked at this insect and immediately thought of a fairy. I picked it up by its wings and gently placed it outside all the while looking at it more closely to see if it was more than an insect.
I got to work and felt compelled to look up information on the Mayfly and I immediately was flooded with sites that consider the Mayfly a fairy!
To some, this story may be a stretch of the imagination to say the least but to me the possibility is there that this encounter was a beginning to something special.
Anyways, I thought you might find this interesting and it gives me a chance to share and express myself about this.
Thanks for listening,
WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

I saw a Faery once... - Page 2 Empty Re: I saw a Faery once...

Post by Linda September 16th 2009, 12:43 pm

WhiteSahman it was so exhilarating to read about your recent experience, Wowwwwwwwww! :flo:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude September 22nd 2009, 5:54 pm

I love that you are sharing your Fairy experiences here with us Linda. It seems you have started your very own Fairy Journal! Thumb

Thank You again for sharing, and I hope someday to be blessed as well with a visit by the Fairies.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

I saw a Faery once... - Page 2 Empty My New Friend!

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 9:42 am

In the Spirit of this thread I share the following recent event: Very Happy

I’ll try to keep this short but it may be hard to do. In the end, my hope is to inspire all who read it to seek to know what I have come to “know”.

There are beings known as Fays or Faes that we don’t normally see and they are a part of the faerie realm. In honor of them and their coming into my life, I share the following:

For some time now, I have “known” that the “unseen” realms such as angels, gnomes and in particular, faerie, could and should become “seen” by our awakened eyes and heard by our listening ears, here and now!
I don’t know how I knew this, I just did. I believe it was because I was remembering what I have forgotten over lifetimes of ignorance and disbelief.

As I sought to “try” and see or call such beings to manifest before me, I found myself disappointed and yet I sensed there was a good reason.
I know that I wanted them to come to me as oppose to me making it happen. I wanted it to be real without doubt in my mind and I wanted it because I wanted my life to be filled with all of its exciting possibilities, in particular the joy and excitement of befriending beings of such godlike and pure qualities. How awesome it would be to befriend such beings and deities in our awakened life! It would be life changing, I imagined!

As I lived each day, with one eye on the look out for something magical to happen, I suddenly, out of the blue, received a forum Email message from someone I did not know who stated that her “guides” wanted me to know that they “know” me and that they are smiling upon me!
Wow, I thought! (It gets better!)

I asked my surprise friend what her guides names were so that I could honor and thank them in ritual form for making themselves known to me in this way.
She shared what she could about them. It was so comforting to know that I was known and watched by such magnificent beings in this way. How awesome!
I then responded to this girl and explained my recent desire to meet and befriend beings of the faerie realm and angel realm.
She responded in an excited manner that this was all very interesting because the one being she chose not to share his liken to me, a guide to her that was the source of all goodness and purity, was her friend the Fay! She said he actually is ½ Fay and ½ not of this world!
Wow, I thought again! What a unique way to have this happen. How validating it was to me.

I honored these beings the next morning and every morning thereafter but in the meanwhile I came across a free online book that taught you how to manifest what you want in your life. It taught how to change cause and effect into effect and cause. It taught me to visualize what I wanted, which was the effect or the result first and then after practicing certain steps, simply sit back and watch all the causes or events lead up to the effect I wanted.
What I wanted most, of course was to be visited by my new friend, the Fay. I was instructed by the book to explain in writing “why” I wanted this thing and then to imagine daily that it has already happened and to feel that it has.
The feeling I wanted was the excitement and joy of being befriended and of befriending such a wonderful being.
I was also instructed to draw a picture of this meeting to help me visualize it happening and help me in feeling it happening.

I drew a picture of myself, on my morning walk, suddenly feeling this Fay’s arm around my shoulder, embracing me as a good friend would from behind.
I continued to practice visualizing when:
1 or 2 days later I started seeing a large shadow of something off my deck at night in the corner of my eye. This happened twice until the next day when my wife was with me and it happened again and she noticed it too!
Now, I had not told my wife about any of this yet, so again Wow! In this instance, I knew it was him. Once again validated in a unique manner! Awesome!
I told the girl who initially wrote me about her guides that I saw a shadow and asked her to describe her friend the Fay for me. Her description didn’t click, but than again, I only saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye.
What did click, when I told her I was practicing visualizing meeting the Fay, was when she wrote back and said this Fay told her to tell me these exact words (keep in mind that she knew nothing about my drawing and the details of my visualization):
She wrote:
“He is smiling at your visualizing techniques. He seems to be saying you are trying to hard and to just accept as they are already there, and very friendly. He says to tell you that when you feel a warmth come across your shoulders it is them. The feeling of someone resting their arm in a friendly gesture across your shoulders.”

Wow!
Needless to say, I was overwhelmed by this accurate description of my drawing. I suddenly felt all of the feeling I visualized I would just from hearing this!
It was just as meaningful and memorable a way to meet him as I actual visualized!

I still wait to feel his friendly embrace physically but I also realize that this was the start of a lifelong friendship and I am sure that it will unfold as it should.

I can’t explain how much I feel like the whole world has just opened up to me with all of the new possibilities and joys I could imagine.

I share this in honor of my new friend and the likes of him. I share this in honor of their world which I believe we (humans) once walked side by side in.
I share this in hope that you too, will begin to remember and believe once again!
Thanks for listening!

Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 3rd 2009, 3:23 pm

I am mesmorized by your story, thanks for sharing with us WhiteShaman. :' ':

Last edited by Linda on October 3rd 2009, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo (-:)
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 9:41 am

Linda wrote:I am mesmorized by your story, thanks for sharing with us WhiteShaman. :' ':

Part 2 of my “Fay” experience……..
As you may recall..when I last sought to meet my new guide, which is of the Fay realm, I saw, numerous times, a shadow out of the corner of my eye that was on all fours like a dog. My wife saw it one of the same times I did and commented that it reminded her of a dog.
This weekend I embarked on a “shamanic journey” for various intents, one of which was to meet this new Fay guide friend of mine in a journey.
The short version is I found myself in space, deep space, beyond the sun and moon and I was sitting in what seemed “Indian style” suspended in space. It was a cool experience.
My guide then came and he sat near me and seemed to be dressed in Arabian attire.
(These journeys are not clearly visual like life. They are more mental images and forms without great visual detail but filled with a knowing that needs no detail)
After the journey I began to think how he resembled a genie so I looked up “genie” which led me to “Djinn”.
It seems the Djinn or Genie realm are closely related to the “Fay” (how cool!) and they usually cannot be seen unless they “shapeshift” into some other form which more often than not is a “dog” ( how cool again!)
After further thought, I began to realize what seemed like “Indian style” sitting was in fact sitting like a “Genie” with my legs folded and floating in space! (Again how cool!)
The world is so filled with wonder and to find it is like paradise to me!
Thanks for listening!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda November 10th 2009, 4:31 pm

Hi friends, my husband has a bad back that is in-operable, his Dr suggested a spinal core stimulator to divert the message of pain, but before he would do that, he sent my husband to see a psychiatrist. I was with him during his "exam". At one point my husband mentioned the faeries that we have in our yard. OHHH NOOOOOO! That really interested the doctor, and she asked for more information on the faeries, and he was going on, and on. Yikes! She asked me if I thought medication would help his hallucinations, I had to point out to the doctor, that there are things in this world that are magical and mystical, and that I too have seen the faeries, so I do not think that medication would help that, and that if she decides to lock him up, that I hope they would let us share the same room together. (-:
I asked my husband later "WHY did you tell her about the faeries?",
he said he had wanted to be honest, and did not want to deny their existance. I don't think he should have been so honest, but once he let the cat out of the bag, I could not deny them either. (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 10th 2009, 6:34 pm

ha-ha, that is sadly funny Linda....

I pray your hubby feels better....

More power to what is really soothing....the Fay Dreaming
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 21st 2010, 2:20 pm

Hello Friends, I planted flower seeds in our front yard on sunday. My husband has been watering the area daily for me. I went out this morning to see if any were sprouting, and nothing yet, just mud. He kidded with me, that I shouldn't expect to see any flowers just yet. About a month ago while weeding and trimming the grass we both noticed a different kind of plant coming up, so we vowed not to pull it out, it was probably a flower. Well lo and behold, there are 6 Sunflower plants growing, in the same area that we had sunflowers growing last year. I stood there in awe, because I did not plant any sunflower seeds this year, then I noticed what I first thought was little bugs flying around me, then as I focused on them, they were little faeries circling around me. I pranced around, my husband asked what I was doing, and told him I was dancing with the faeries. Their color was sort of a turquoise blue, I could not focus on their little faces, they were buzzing around too fast, then they quickly disappeared in thin air. (-:
I got to work, and my first customer brought me flowers as a thank you gift for printing in-kind memorial cards. I told her I had wished for flowers earlier this morning, and look what I got. She said she didn't question why and felt compelled to bring me flowers. flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 22nd 2010, 1:36 am

That is Beautiful Loves

You are so very Blessed Linda, you Love Sunflowers very much, and the Fairies know this, and so do they, looks like they surprised you Giving Flowers . Would very much Love to see some of the full blooms when they are tall, if it's not too much trouble. You mentioned you pranced around in joy i would assume, i know i would be full of Joy. tonight i also pranced around dancing to a song, how free and peaceful dancing & prancing actually is. It's amazing the Beautiful Experiences that last through the ages, that are always as visual as the first time they were experienced.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 22nd 2010, 11:40 am

I am so glad you danced and pranced, we should all do it at least once a day. It makes the heart and soul feel so good (-:
Happy Earth Day to All! Circle of Friends
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 22nd 2010, 5:18 pm

Spirit Being, it was as fresh as the first time I saw them, I gasped in surprise, and pranced in joy (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ItaliaRose May 18th 2010, 12:39 pm

faeries are awesome beings. They bring me inspiration for my writing so yes I do believe in them and very cool experience. I have seen several on my spiritual journey travels. There is a little blue orb of light which zooms very quickly around the room or it's silver flashes and a smell of sweet cinnamon toast. Often I've been awake at night and seen/heard (dwarf & elf) shuffling around my room searching for stuff. Trying to be discreet, also accompanied by a blue orb....not a mini one, so possibly an angel orb. Interesting stuff though I have to confess!
ItaliaRose

Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 18th 2010, 2:04 pm

You are very open to these experiences ItaliaRose, a very Wonderful Gift. I enjoyed reading your post, i too am open to the experiences i have, i used to brush them off and convince myself that it was nothing much at all, but i now cherish these experiences and stay open minded.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 24th 2010, 2:03 pm

Neat Experiences ItaliaRose, I can relate to the Silver Sparkles, how Lucky we are! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots May 31st 2010, 10:30 am

i see more often the white-gold of what is considered an angel orb
here and there when I'm working out on my hikes.....

it feels good someone is with me....LOL
and caring, I pray...
Alien ....LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 1st 2010, 12:38 pm

Wow D-nots, what a Blessing, how wonderful! (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 15th 2010, 7:53 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/06/33/35/sunflo16.jpg
here are the new sunflowers that the faeries planted, note circular bubble on left of picture (-:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/06/33/35/sunflo17.jpg

Last edited by Linda on June 15th 2010, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to write what it was)
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 June 16th 2010, 5:08 am

Wow that took me by surprise, the bubble in the photo.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 16th 2010, 11:39 am

both pics have bubbles, i think it's awesome too (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots June 20th 2010, 3:25 pm

17 is awesome
it should be framed....LOL
Lovely.
Sunny
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 June 21st 2010, 7:50 am

Yes at last I see the second bubble, its to the right, under the cloud.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 9th 2010, 7:53 pm

I saw a Faery once... - Page 2 Linda_10
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 8th 2010, 11:35 pm

Lovely pic, Linda Sunny
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 9th 2010, 7:18 pm

thank you (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum