Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone

5 posters

Go down

Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone Empty Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone

Post by Linda June 18th 2010, 2:44 pm

Hi Friends, please send healing prayers
Jennifer is a friend of mine, she just had twins, and only Anabella survived.
*Anabella is officially three weeks old today! She has reached all of her goals up to this point and our last one we had made is for her to reach 28 weeks gestational age, she has 2 more days to grow until she reaches that mark! We were so scared that she wouldn't make it this far, but Thanks be to God, she has. However, Ana has had a bit of a rough few days. She had been having many desats (drop in oxygen level) and decelerations (decrease in heart rate) and was slower to recover than normal which was cause for concern. She has been placed on strict minimal stimulation, so we've been advised to put a hold on all visitors. Anabella was becoming less tolerant of the oscillator ventilator that she was on and was really starting to show signs of distress. So her nurses and doctors made a collective decision to try and switch her to a different ventilator, a conventional one. Making the transition was necessary for her well being, but they weren't certain if she would tolerate the change. But so far she is doing really well and it has been 24 hours since they've made the switch. The new ventilator is extremely quiet and since she is off of the oscillator, she is not constantly being "jiggled".
They are monitoring her lungs, she might need steroid treatments.
She is gaining weight, she weighs 1 pound, 10 ounces...she was 1.3 when she was born. They are feeding her as much as possible and she is tolerating it better than they could have ever expected.
The doctors and nurses and the whole entire staff have been wonderful and it is amazing to see God work through them. We are praying that Anabella's lungs continue to develop and also praying for the hands that are taking care of her. I'm also praying for Josh, this Father's Day for him will be one that is filled with both great joy and great sorrow.

Thank you for your Loving Support,
Jen
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone Empty Re: Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone

Post by Vanilla2 June 19th 2010, 9:45 am

This is a prayer for Jennifer and Josh.

Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama please don't cry~
"Cause I am in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies."
Please, try not to question God,
Don't think he is unkind
Don't think He sent me to you,
and then He changed his mind.
You see, I am a special child,
and I'm needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave Him,
the product of your love.
I'll always be there with you
and watch the sky at night,
Find the brightest star that's gleaming,
That's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost,
that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers,
I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a little breeze,
from a gentle wind that blows
That's me, I'll be there,
planting a kiss on your nose.
When you see a child playing,
and your heart feels a little tug,
That's me, I'll be there,
giving your heart a hug.
So Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama don't your cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.

Author~Claudette T. Allen
4 years ago

I do hope they can find some comfort in this poem, and it will help in there healing process.

My thoughts and prayers are with Anabella that she will become stronger with every new day.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone Empty Re: Prayer Request for Annabella Linda bone

Post by Linda June 19th 2010, 12:27 pm

Wow, Vanilla2, that is so Beautiful and Heartfelt, I will pass this along, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. With Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 22nd 2010, 3:22 pm

My prayers are with Anabella & her parents Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 22nd 2010, 5:12 pm

Thank You so much Spirit Being Group Hug
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk June 27th 2010, 10:46 am

God Bless Anabella.........

My perceptions include the following:

She will survive but will need great dietary support or long term health concerns will follow. This child will need to be raised on SuperFoods! This is not meant to scare but to encourage. The parents will need to learn and use Superfoods as well, for the child will follow the example set. The diet of the mother is crucial as well as breast feeding. That is all I have........
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Hobbies : Star gazing, nature hikes, finding secret spots
Tell us about yourself : I am...............what else is there?
Appreciation Points : 167
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 28th 2010, 12:30 pm

Thank you Sparrowhawk, I will pass along your message. I appreciate your help. Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk June 28th 2010, 9:43 pm

Welcome
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 19th 2010, 3:05 pm

Update from Annabella's Mom

Whew, what a week our little Ani has had. First of all, she is doing okay. She weighs in now at 2 pounds, 11 ounces.
They removed the breathing tube on Thursday and Anabella lasted 4 and a half hours on cpap. Actually, she did great for the duration but just got a little too tired and just wasn't maintaining good numbers ( heart rate and oxygen saturation) so they decided to switched her from cpap to cypap (sipap) later that day. Sipap was giving her 6 helping breaths a minute as opposed to the cpap not giving any additional breaths, just oxygen. (The breathing tube gives 40 breaths per minute). She made it through the night on Sipap but Friday morning her numbers declined again (she had also been experiencing several apnea episodes) and she is now back on the breathing tube. They did take x-rays and found that the area below the epiglottis is extremely narrow. So they have decided to wait a few weeks to reintubate her again. They are also wanting to see her weight increase to 4 pounds before they make the switch.
Josh and I were both able to hold Anabella today and she looks really good. Yesterday, she was so exausted. But no infections Thank God, and as of yesterday she reached her other goal of turning 32 weeks (gestational age)! Praise the Lord! They are also giving her extra protein in addition to caffeine and she is doing well with her feedings.

We give thanks to God for all of our blessings,
Thank you to all who are continually praying for us and for being a blessing to our family.
With love,
The Bone Family
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 July 19th 2010, 3:19 pm

Thank you for the update Linda. Annabella sounds a strong little girl with plenty of will to survive and plenty of fight in her, bless her, she will overcome all obstacles that are thrown at her and steadily become stronger with every day. Prayer is a marvelous thing.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk July 19th 2010, 3:37 pm

I remember a study done on infants born prematurely. The more there parents are their the better these children do. The infants respond well to the feelings of love which the parents can direct at/with them. They respond to the voices too. Touch and simply being there can make the entire difference!

Please pass that on to the parents.
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 19th 2010, 8:15 pm

I will, thank you Sparrowhawk (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 8th 2010, 10:39 pm

Congratulations!
Family Blessings
LOVE
Loves Tree Hug Loving Hugs Heart Pump Loving You Happy Birthday Lily
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 10th 2010, 12:02 pm

Hi Friends, here is an update for Annabella from her Mom (-:

Thursday, September 9, 2010 4:48 PM, MST

I can't believe it's been a month since our last entry. Anabella is doing okay, she's had her ups and downs. The exciting news is that she weighs 6 pounds 13 ounces! Yea! About a week and a half ago, Ani underwent surgery and had to have a trachiostemy in hopes to keep her breathing airway more stable and to hopefully prevent "the dying episodes" (how one doctor had put it). She has been having episodes where she will stop breathing, turn purple and they have to recussitate her. U​n​f​o​r​t​u​n​a​t​e​l​y​, she has been having these for quite some time on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times throughout the day and night. It's a good day when she doesnt' have any of these. So, when they were in the operating room last week and performing the procedure (​t​r​a​c​h​i​o​s​t​e​m​y​) they discovered s​o​m​e​t​h​i​n​g​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​a​n anomoly between the trachea and esophogus. The anomoly is called a fistula and the fistula is a small hole. The esophogus and trachea are actually joined however, they are supposed to be completely separate. We won't know if the upcoming surgury will prevent her from having these episodes, but thankfully they found the fistula. Anabella could have choked to death when we brought her home. So the fact that she was premature and on a feeding tube this whole time, might have saved her life. She would never have been born prematurely if her sister hadn't been in jeopardy. So we would like to believe that the loss of Isabella had something to do with saving her twin sister from something terrible.
I don't have much time to write all of the details that have been taking place and will be taking place, but I needed to let you all know what was going on. The surgery is scheduled for 1:00pm tomorrow and will take appoximately 3 hours. Josh and I would like to spend the night at the hospital that night so I know I won't be updating this page until at least the following day. Thank you for all of your prayers, they have not gone unanswered and once again we are asking you to pray. Pray for a successful surgery. In addition to praying for Anabella, please continue to keep the doctors and nurses in your prayers. Their caring and loving efforts have kept her with us and God willing, we will be able to bring her home sometime soon. I​n​c​i​d​e​n​t​a​l​l​y​, tomorrow was my due date. That's amazing, she is already 3 and a half months old! That's how early she was born! Talk to you soon,
love,
jen and josh
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 27th 2010, 2:01 am

Forgive me for the Late Reply, Annabella will be in my Prayers. Praying

Hope everything is well.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 29th 2010, 7:55 pm

Amen.
LOVE
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2010, 4:15 am

Linda is Annabella out of hospital and at home with her parents now? I do hope so.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 30th 2010, 4:23 pm

still in the hospital, but getting stronger every day (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda December 14th 2010, 10:34 am

From Anabella's Mommy:
Hi Everyone Smile
I have something special to share with you.

Today, Anabella is coming home.

She was one of the smallest to have resided in the NICU, now she is one of the biggest and Ani has definately been there the longest. Our little over achiever:) Yes, she has officially broken the record of staying the l​o​n​g​e​s​t​.​.​.​.​b​y over a month and a half. She's been there close to 7 months. She is doing really, really well. She is still medically fragile and we will have to do our best to keep her safe once she arrives but the doctors feel that she is well enough to finally come home. She's never even been outside yet, I wonder how she is going to react in the car!?! Now the challenge will begin of keeping Giovanna away from Ani's trache and all of her equipment! Keep praying!
I will let you all know how Ani is doing after she comes home. Later on down the road, Ani may or may not need some corrective surgery to secure her upper airways and there is still a chance of her becoming a recipient of the g-tube (feeding). But as of today, she is coming with a trache and oxygen and no ventilator! I thank God that He has let her stay with us and I thank Him for the things that He allowed Anabella and Isabella to teach us. Life is delicate and never to be taken for granted and Isabella is and will always continue to be dearly loved and dearly missed. I'm not sure how it will be for Anabella growing up without her twin but she has flourished in the love that her caregivers have submersed her in. As for our family, Josh and I have come to realize that our joy and sorrow will always go hand in hand. We also truly know that if you give your cares to the Lord, He will give you peace.

Again, thank you for your love, support and prayers:)
With Love,
Jenny, Josh, Donovan, Christian, Giovanna, Anabella and r​e​s​p​e​c​t​f​u​l​l​y​, Isabella x​x​x​x​x​x​x​o​o​o​o​o​o​o
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 14th 2010, 10:47 am

Someone has definitely been watching over Annabella these last few months . Lily She has been and I guess she always will be a little fighter, bless her. Wishing yourself Jenny and family a special Happy Christmas, and a New Year filled with hope, strength, new found energy and belief in our maker above to continue in doing his work...
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda December 14th 2010, 6:01 pm

Thank you for your Prayers and Well Wishes Vanilla2, I'll pass this to Anabella's Mommy (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda April 11th 2011, 2:02 pm

Hello Friends and Family,
Just wanted to give you an update on Anabella. Ani has been flourishing ever since we were able to bring her home in December. We had one incident where she came down with a cold that all of us were fighting and spent five days in the hospital. But thank God nothing major has been going on. We have all been anxiously awaiting for April 11 (tomorrow!), which is when she will have her b​r​o​n​c​h​o​s​t​e​m​y​. They will go in and take a look at her airways and re-evaluate her initial diagnosis. We will be able to find out if she will need r​e​c​o​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​v​e surgery, or maybe she will be able get the trach out soon. We are not sure what they are going to s​a​y​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​b​u​t she is still on a high amount of oxygen and is still being monitored continuously 24 hrs. a day. But She looks great ! I will post some pics and you can see for yourselves! We did start to receive nursing care 5 days a week and Ani adores her nurse Smile
So please keep her in your prayers for tomorrow! I will update everyone next week to let you know what is going on!
Love,
Jen and Josh
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down