Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter to heaven.

2 posters

Go down

A letter to heaven. Empty A letter to heaven.

Post by Vanilla2 May 7th 2010, 4:16 pm

Just been watching a TV soap where one of the main characters has just passed away (she has also passed away in real life) so trying to bring the reality of her death into the storyline. During one of the acting moments the stepmom was cuddling, comforting and answering questions that was coming from her young stepchild as to what happened to her grandma, where her grandma is and what she is doing now, she answered by telling her she is up there having the time of her life, so she has no need to be worrying about her. Afterwards she said to her stepdaughter, if you like you could write a note, place it inside a balloon, and send it up to heaven where she can read it, I have never heard of this before and thought how lovely, what if all little children could do that when there grandparents pass away, what a lovely way for them to communicate with them.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

A letter to heaven. Empty Re: A letter to heaven.

Post by Spirit-Being May 10th 2010, 2:54 pm

I agree Vanilla2 what a great way to Communicate, maybe it will catch on. I do know that people send Lanterns Lit down the River or on the Water, in some cultures. I really like this send off for the ones that have moved on from this world to the next.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down