Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22

5 posters

Go down

EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22 Empty EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22

Post by canadianmind April 21st 2010, 7:07 am

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH everyone! Hope your doing alright!

Its earthday tomorrow? What are you gonna do to help the earth?
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22 Empty Re: EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22

Post by Vanilla2 April 21st 2010, 7:44 am

I shall go out into my garden and tend the flowers and plants, pay extra attention to them, and every morning I put fresh water for the birds and fill the bird-feeders.

This link should be able to help us all to achieve something positive for Earth Day 2010

http://www.earthday.org/earthday2010
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22 Empty Re: EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 22

Post by Linda April 21st 2010, 2:01 pm

I pledge to take the plastic grocery bags back to the grocery store to re-use every time I go shopping, and once they finally wear out, I will use cloth re-usable bags (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 22nd 2010, 1:22 am

Thanks Canadianmind

Tomorrow i shall take some time to meditate with the garden in the back yard and send Love out to all the plants & trees & all of Life on the Earth. Like any person loves their child, i Love the plants so much. They provide fresh air for all of us to breath, which sustains all of life.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 23rd 2010, 6:02 am

http://www.care2.com/send/card/6176
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer April 23rd 2010, 7:59 am

I will use all my dead leaves and grass from mowing my yard to make compost instead of using ferterlizers that harm the earth.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down